Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Boric Acid, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Hexylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate

on 2/25/2008 12:45:00 AM

This is an okay eye-remover product. It's quite oily but it does the job. I'm not a big fan of the packaging because the container is so small, which makes the opening quite small as well. There's also not a lot of product in the container. Overall, it's alright. I would buy this again if I had no other choice.

on 2/17/2008 9:02:00 AM

this is a pretty good product i love the solution and i would definitly buy this again the only problem is that the bottle is soo small i go threw it like all the time next time i buy it im going to buy two at once, lol buy overal pretty good product. worth re-buying
EDIT: ok I like neutogena remover better

on 1/18/2008 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Pretty good inexpensive remover. My mother has been using it for 10+ years. It works quickly on non-waterproof eye makeup, but the bottle is so tiny I go through it in no time at all. Good for a quick, cheap remover, but not as effective as Neutrogena Oil-free.

on 12/21/2007 6:37:00 PM

My mom bought this for me when I started wearing makeup years ago, and I have continued to by it. It removes makeup easily for me, and doesn't irritate my eyes or make them red. Will keep and keep repurchasing!

on 11/29/2007 6:03:00 PM

This was free with my Intense XXL mascara. The packaging seems cheap, but that's okay. It does an pretty good job at removing makeup, but it's only for nonwaterproof makeup, which I can remove with water with a little more effort. I wish more came in the bottle, since this only lasted me three months.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This products stings my eyes. My eyes are very dry and sensitive. I would dip a Q tip in this product and use it to clean off my mascara, and it would really irritate my eyes. I had to flush my eyes out with water immediately after using this product, my eyes burned so much. I now use Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover and it is much better.

This is the only thing I would ever call my HG, I've been using it since high school (~10 years ago) and have never bought anything else. I love it because no matter how good a job I do at removing eye makeup, when I get out of the shower in the morning there's always just a bit of mascara under my eyes and using this on a q-tip is like wiping it away with water, leaves no residue and takes it right off.

on 7/28/2007 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is OK...not amazing but not bad either. I find it takes a while to get everything off, and even then I still wake up with small smudges under my eyes. I like how the product squirts out to minimize wasted product. My friend swears by this stuff; however, I have found better (Neutrogena's) so I will not purchase this again.

on 7/21/2007 9:39:00 AM

It works. It gets my make-up off. It can hurt your eye if you accidentally get to much on a cotton puff. However, that is kind of a granted. Though it says oil-free, at first it feels a little oily but it goes away quick.

i did not like this at all. It only removed my eyeshadow and left all my liner/mascara behind, and it's not even waterproof. I like the fact it's not oily, but it's basically like using $3 water. I've decided makeup remover wipes are much better at removing all makeup without oil, most eye makeup removers i've tried are useless in comparison.