Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

3.0

Water Purified, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Salicylic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Red 40, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 1/10/2013 6:54:00 AM

after using this for 2 DAYS my face broke out with bright red dry patches and no matter how much lotion i put on it is still scratchy. i reccomend this product to nobody unless your trying to get a horrable face and more pimple.

on 12/9/2012 6:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Deep clean? serious?? Where the hell do they get that name? This is the furthest thing for it. This stuff is horrible. Makes acne and oily skin worse. Stay away.

on 11/24/2012 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

One of my holy grails!! I have used this for years and like it very much. I've used the generic ones and this one... It's cheap and cleans like its supposed to. It removes my makeup and doesn't strip face or make me break out. The packaging is good and so is the smell. I didn't see anything special on my skin while using it but I love it better than expensive cleansers I've used in the past. I'd buy again.

on 11/24/2012 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I used this for months and months and I kept getting worse and worse ance. I stupidly thought I had it "give it time", when I finally stopped using it, my acne began to get clear. This is too irriating and doesn't clean well.

on 11/14/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

While I love the Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, and just bought a new bottle -- this non-cream cleanser I have found to be much too drying. With or without the use of additional acne products, this cleanser has made my skin so dry that it cracks, and is painful. Loading up on moisturizer can't even combat the amount of dryness this left me with. I won't be purchasing this formula again -- I'll stick to the cream!

on 11/7/2012 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

this made my skin flake so much and i started to grow little bumps all over my face after one week of usage.
this is does not foam well, and it leaves the skin feeling irritated.
if you just have a few pimples and sensitive skin then this is not for you! i imagine only very oily skin can use this without problems, because my friend who has oily skin experienced the same dryness after a few washes.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been a big fan of the Deep Clean Cleansing Cream, so I thought I'd try this gel version during the hotter summer months. It's a good cleanser in terms of removing makeup, and would probably be good for oily and acne-prone skin, but I find it a little too harsh and drying, even during summer. The first few times I used it, it left my face with some red patches. They didn't stick around though, and I guess my skin got used to it because that stopped happening. But overall, I prefer a cleanser that is less stripping and more moisturizing. You could do worse than this gel, but you can also do a lot better.

on 9/27/2012 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

My skin was immediately irritated when I put this on. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful of what touches my skin. My skin was red and burning. I bought it because Neutrogena is generally a good brand, but this product failed.

on 9/25/2012 11:53:00 PM

Iam asian dan 28 years old, living in Malaysia (pretty hot and humid here most of the times). I first bought this product when I was 15 years old and it helps me a lot with my oiliness in my teenage years. Iam 28 but I still use it, especially in the evening after work to remove my makeup, oil and dirt. Now that Iam married, I influenced my husband to use it for his face. He has oily skin, with blackheads on forehead and nose. It works great on him too!! I believe that the Salicylic Acid really does helps in clearing the pores and regulates the oil as well as sebum. He no longer suffers from "over-shininess" during the day. Am still trying to coax him into using them twice daily though. You know how some men are not really into this skincare thingy. But I would definitely recommend this to anyone with oily skin. I also wish Neutrogena would come up with a smaller size bottle for travel purposes. I wouldn't buy again though cos am using something else at the moment. But there might be chances that I would buy again if I felt like it...hahaha

on 9/1/2012 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Cleans your face, great for taking off makeup also. Dries my face alittle too much, but using extra lotion after helps.