Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

3.0

Water Purified, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Salicylic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Red 40, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 6/21/2013 8:41:00 AM

I have normal/combination, a bit sensitive skin. This product works good for me if to use twice a week, it really cleans good and tightens pores

this product works really well on my skin. I have micro pimples and they actually started going away once i started using this cleaser.un-scented and foams up nicely. THIS was recommended by a friend i`ve been using it for a week every second day, and i just love it!!

on 1/10/2013 6:54:00 AM

after using this for 2 DAYS my face broke out with bright red dry patches and no matter how much lotion i put on it is still scratchy. i reccomend this product to nobody unless your trying to get a horrable face and more pimple.

on 12/9/2012 6:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Deep clean? serious?? Where the hell do they get that name? This is the furthest thing for it. This stuff is horrible. Makes acne and oily skin worse. Stay away.

on 11/24/2012 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

One of my holy grails!! I have used this for years and like it very much. I've used the generic ones and this one... It's cheap and cleans like its supposed to. It removes my makeup and doesn't strip face or make me break out. The packaging is good and so is the smell. I didn't see anything special on my skin while using it but I love it better than expensive cleansers I've used in the past. I'd buy again.

on 11/24/2012 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I used this for months and months and I kept getting worse and worse ance. I stupidly thought I had it "give it time", when I finally stopped using it, my acne began to get clear. This is too irriating and doesn't clean well.

on 11/14/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

While I love the Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, and just bought a new bottle -- this non-cream cleanser I have found to be much too drying. With or without the use of additional acne products, this cleanser has made my skin so dry that it cracks, and is painful. Loading up on moisturizer can't even combat the amount of dryness this left me with. I won't be purchasing this formula again -- I'll stick to the cream!

on 11/7/2012 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

this made my skin flake so much and i started to grow little bumps all over my face after one week of usage.
this is does not foam well, and it leaves the skin feeling irritated.
if you just have a few pimples and sensitive skin then this is not for you! i imagine only very oily skin can use this without problems, because my friend who has oily skin experienced the same dryness after a few washes.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been a big fan of the Deep Clean Cleansing Cream, so I thought I'd try this gel version during the hotter summer months. It's a good cleanser in terms of removing makeup, and would probably be good for oily and acne-prone skin, but I find it a little too harsh and drying, even during summer. The first few times I used it, it left my face with some red patches. They didn't stick around though, and I guess my skin got used to it because that stopped happening. But overall, I prefer a cleanser that is less stripping and more moisturizing. You could do worse than this gel, but you can also do a lot better.

on 9/27/2012 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

My skin was immediately irritated when I put this on. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful of what touches my skin. My skin was red and burning. I bought it because Neutrogena is generally a good brand, but this product failed.