August 27, 2014 | 1789 users online

Other - Crest - 3D Professional Effects White Strips

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by xtasteofimpact

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wonderful, a million times over. Would whiten nicotine and coffee stains like nobody's business. Wish they would re shape the bottom strips, and make the top strips longer. If you have a coupon and wait for a sale, they are not too outrageously priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by samiellis

These whitening strips are completely amazing!
When i was in high school i wore braces and when they were removed i did have slightly yellow teeth. I tried a bazillion products which claimed they could whiten my teeth, including toothpastes, gels, strips etc etc and not one of them worked and were a complete waste of money. I gave up and decided to save to have them professionally whitened by my dentist, which i had priced for 400. But in a last attempt to avoid the full price of professional whitening i decided to try these.
Now you cant buy these in Britain in shops, i don't know why but you have to get them online. So when they came and i had used them for around 3 days i could not believe the difference in my teeth. Even my mum was impressed enough to buy a pack which she claimed were "a waste of money" when i had told her i had purchased them.
Admittedly they do make your teeth somewhat sensitive when doing the treatment, but it does disappear once the treatment is finished, and to be honest the sensitivity is totally worth it for the effect they have on the whiteness of your teeth. Whenever mines felt sensitive i used Colgate pro-sensitive toothpaste which stopped the pain altogether!
I cant believe that there are people on here unimpressed with them because they have completely changed my smile and confidence, i tell EVERYONE about them! And the price is unbelievable considering how much it costs to have them done professionally!
If anyone on here is reviewing before buying, take the plunge, you will not regret it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by klasia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product delivers.

i've had my teeth professionally bleached by the dentist (they used BriteSmile) and i can say this procedure and the Crest strips are comparable in some way--at least in my experience. if you are not willing to spend 600usd (the professional teeth whitening procedure cost this much here in Manila) and you are in no hurry, then opt for this product instead.

before the professional bleaching back in 2007, i used this once in a while (it was still packaged differently then) to brighten my teeth to prevent nicotine (back when i still had the nasty habit) and caffeine stains. the dentist actually was nice enough to tell me that i didn't need any bleaching at all. as far as looking at my teeth, he couldn't believe that i had unhealthy habits---this i give major credit to the Crest whitening strips and the crest whitening mouth rinse i used.

its been 5 years since that professional bleaching and i have now begun using this Crest strips again to whiten my teeth and i really see the difference. i am no longer going to go through the tiring hour-long professional bleaching as this does the job well over the course of 2 weeks. slowly but surely... and cheaply, too! will repurchase and repurchase when in need of teeth whitening.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by samm5163192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never really expected anything from any brand of white strips, but my dentist recommended this to me so I tried. I'm so glad I did because this worked great and I have been getting so many compliments on my teeth now. Great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Shiorin

I'm not sure if I'm impressed with this product...I did see difference with my teeth after 3 days of using the strips but after that the difference is hardy noticeable. I haven't gone through the whole treatment though because they make my teeth extremely sensitive!
The sensitivity is so insane that I have to take painkillers which sometimes don't even work. I only use them 1-2 times a week and after I remove the strips the pain starts.
I am not sure yet if the pain is worth going through since I still have 5 strips to go.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by dezichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have used half of my first box of these. At this point, my teeth have not whitened to the point I can really notice. (Also using the Crest 3D White toothpaste with this and do one strip packet a day for 30min) My box is fine exp date wise until 2013, but I wonder if it's somehow a dud. I have had NO sensitivity at all besides the very first strip on my bottom teeth. I had a sudden jolt of pain in one of my teeth and that was it. It's weird to me since everyone here pretty much says how it causes their teeth to hurt.

UPDATE: Finished box and nothing changed. What a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by CristabelJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS STUFF WORKS!

EVERYONE I know has given me compliments on how white my teeth look, the difference is undeniable, my teeth are sooo pearly white now, I used to have yellowish teeth from drinking coffee and soda every single day, I decided to quit caffeine and whiten my teeth I can honestly say these strips work magic, If you are hesitant cause of the price I suggest you buy them because these strips will give you professional results for ONLY $40, seems like a lot but when you compare it to professional whitening its a bargain!, Recommend!

Sidenote: YES, it will make your teeth very sensitive but this is temporary and will go away as soon as you finish the treatment!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by everythingblack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried so many whitening products (things I didn't want to spend much money on) and nothing has worked......until these. I had a coupon for 10.00 off so I ended up paying about 45.00 at Walgreens. I am SO pleased with these and I am only half way through the 20 treatments in the box. My teeth are finally white and this is after years of drinking red wine and soda. I don't smoke or drink coffee, but I think these would work great even if I did. The very best part about these strips is that there is no taste whatsoever. WOW what a huge surprise this was! They stick like crazy - it is actually hard to pull them off and that is applying them to wet teeth. I have experienced sensitivity with other products, so I was really skeptical about having a LOT of sensitivity with this since they are the professional effects product. To counteract this I purchase the Crest toothpaste made for sensitive teeth (which is supposed to work immediately). I started using it the same day as the whitestrips and I have had no sensitivity at all. I am so amazed with these and can't say enough about them. I would frown on the price, but because they work so well, I am happy to pay the 55.00 bucks! I just hope when I stop using them the effects will last a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by amanda1313

Suck up the pain and buy it! You will have gorgeous, white teeth! I can't wait to buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by kaylanault

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Started with vivid - used twice daily and have three packages left to use. Noticed a difference within a few days. Vivid is much much cheaper than Professional Effects where I purchased my strips. Went back to same store for something else and passed by the whitestrips again thinking to myself I would love to kick it up a notch and get the Professional Effects strips. They are amazing! I have sensitive teeth to begin with and *have* noticed a mild discomfort here and there so far (after using two PE strips - once daily for 30 minutes). It's almost like a tiny throb at the bottom edge of a few teeth. It *does* go away like Crest says. I should mention that I smoke cigarettes daily. My teeth were never yellow per-se but they definitely weren't white. The PE strips vs. Vivid - Vivid does not come with advanced seal, although it is still easy enough to use for amateurs. I am an amateur :P It does result in tasting a weird sweet gel and I was drooling at first. Professional Effects strips don't even feel like they have a gel - it's almost like putting a strong, thin and clear tape on your teeth for 30 minutes and forgetting about it! No taste or discomfort. I might use the rest of the strips daily until next week when I will start to use them every second or third day. By that time my teeth will be unnaturally white. These strips really do work!