July 30, 2014 | 2042 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by thephoenixqueen

Probably one of my favorite nudes. I wish it had a BIT more color but thats personal preference. One of the few nudes that actually looks good on me, and I have a Dior one too :( It lasts through me eating dinner, doesn't dry up my lips, has a nice matte finish, and is very pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by naturalbeauty2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! Favorite nude EVER!!! I have honeylove by MAC and I like this better than Honeylove. I wear mine with a little clear gloss and out the door! Defiantly a must by for the NC45-NC55 ladies. TRUST ME!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a horrible color, it's drying, & it makes me look like I've been dead for 3 weeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. The color is a dark nude shade. It's not a flat out nude because it has color to it but its very nice and wearable. Looks nice during daytime as a tint on the lips. The quality is good. Mattes can be a bit drying but they last longer and my lips didnt dry out as much wearing this. Its nicely pigmented. I own Mac's honeylove lipstick which some people have said that this color could be a dupe for. They share the same undertones but bare it all is definitely about 2 or 3 shades darker with more brown in it. This shade is really pretty and this is coming from someone who doesn't like much color on the lips. This is one of those my lips but better lipsticks. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by FannyFanny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loved this nude lipstick so much that I went back to the store the next day with the intention of purchasing all the remaining lipsticks in this color. Sadly, there was only 1 left, but I will definitely be repurchasing this product once it's back in stock.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick, but I knew what I was getting myself into when I bought it, unlike some of the people that might be complaining. First off, it's a long wear lipstick (this is accurate, it does last hours longer than most lipsticks). Second, it's a matte lipstick (very matte, but just use gloss or balm throughout the day). I knew these two things before buying it, so no surprises. Also, the color is super pigmented, no need to layer it on for color payoff. I purchased the color Bare It All 902C and I like it. It's a very bold nude and I layer it w/ NYX Color Balm in Spasibo (also a nude color). My only complaint for this lipstick is the packaging, however everyone should know by now that Wet'n'Wild spends their money on superior product formulas rather than packaging. If you want a long wearing, highly pigmented lipstick that has more moisture and better packaging, I would definitely recommend Milani Color Statement lipsticks, but they're $6, not $2.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Color Reference - NC 35

I am very tan, especially since I'm from California. Living in Seattle has unfortunately changed that...the lightest I've been here is NC 15 so I decided to change that by tanning. I am finally back to my native tan, and it's been quite a challenge finding a nude color that doesn't wash me out or look like concealer. I can't STAND the whole super nude/concealer lips trend...but this color is absolutely perfect. I love that it's kind of a darker nude per say, more brown. It doesn't make my teeth look yellow and it really looks phenomenal with a smokey eye or more dramatic look. I am normally a bold lip color girl - I love dramatic reds, black, etc. I'm sort of going out of my comfort zone by wearing a natural lip color, and this makes it less scary. I have like 5 or 6 different shades in this particular lipstick because I love the formula so much. My only complaint is the crappy packaging....I had "Dollhouse Pink" in my make up bag and somehow the cap popped off and got all over my Kabuki and other make up. That was annoying, especially because since this stuff is so pigmented and long lasting it's a pain in the ass to clean. I now scoop some into a resealable container and bring a lip brush and it's much safer. :D

I actually got compliments when I wore this ! Someone told me it looks like the lipstickk Mariah Carey wears. I'm convinced that this is my new favorite color!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by brilliantcat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've never been a fan of nude lip colors but I saw this recommended as the "perfect" nude. Since I've been going either smoky or colorful with my eyes, I thought picking up a good nude, especially at such a low price, would be smart. I am SO glad I did! This is possibly my favorite lippie right now. I don't find it drying and I can play with it by using my stains or glosses to get all sorts of looks. You cannot beat it for the price! It definitely wears as though it's high-end, but the packaging is my one gripe. It's fairly flimsy and unattractive, but if that's how WNW keeps costs down it's certainly something I can live with!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by XCynX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a nice matte nude color lipstick.It is hard for me to find a nice nude color that does not wash me out, but this color doesn not do that.Topped with Revlon peach petal lipgloss, this makes for a perfect lip.Packaging isnt great but for the price and quality of this product, I will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Ivora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a decent nude lipstick. I do not have any complaints. I got it for $2, which is dirt cheap. The quality is wonderful. It is comparable to high end brands. I use to be a makeup snub, and avoided drugstore products, but now most of my collection is drugstore products. I completely support this lipstick. It is a must in anyones makeup bag! I also like this brands Fergie collection and nude lipstick in "Fergie Daily". Completely hot!