November 23, 2014 | 1168 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by tmal

I have Very mixed feelings about this foundation. For one it is pricey and two it doesn't help my acne worth a woot. In fact my skin almost looks worth. But the coverage is nice which gives me the mixed emotions. It doesn't last long though, I probably won't be buying this for a second time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Shayne19

I definatly had regular break outs and was looking for a foundation that wouldn't make it worse. Before I was using true match from loreal, and that definatly sucked for me. This foundation surprised me, it was much much lighter than estee lauder double wear, which was a huge mistake. Clinique's solution was easier to apply, which i used with a damp stippling brush from elf. The tube was also much more simple than pouring it out, so there's not really a mess problem. The price wasn't terrible and through out the day it doesn't give me those cakey lines. I just get regular oily skin, but a paper towel or blotting sheet works just fine. It's very easy to take off with wipes and it gives you really a natural and simple base look. It's not like a noticable foundation that people can point out on your face. In pictures it turns out nicely and not washed out. I don't feel like there's a bad smell to it but it also never really affected my acne, so it neither helped or made it worse. Overall, you can build with this coverage which i love, so you can either go light or just cover up more on spots that need it. Unless I find a better foundation, i'm sticking to this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Alexandria1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. I've been using it for about a year now. My skin is absurdly oily and this is one of the few foundations I've tried that actually lasts beyond a couple of hours. I'm fair skinned and the shade fresh alabaster blends nicely with my skin tone. It comes in a squeeze bottle, which I like because it allows me to get the perfect amount of product. Along with proper skin care, this product helps keep my skin looking a lot better than with previous foundations. It is lightweight and doesn't make my face feel cakey. A bottle typically lasts me 4-5 months. I would definitely repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by pinimon162

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I highly recommend this foundation - even though I don't wear base makeup now in an effort to improve my skin, I really enjoyed wearing this foundation and it's probably the foundation I would go back to if I decided to wear it again.

The packaging is sleek and chic - I personally love Clinique packaging and this is no exception. The nozzle is very handy and make it easy to dispense the right amount of product, and the tube is durable and travel-friendly.

The product itself is very lightweight in texture, and you have to shake the bottle to get it to the right consistency. This is perfect for blemish-prone skin which for the most part can't handle heavy formulations. It sits comfortably on the skin and feels lightweight on the skin - not like you're caked in makeup. The salicylic acid is great so you feel that it's actively fighting blemishes whilst sitting on the skin - I had clear skin whilst using this foundation and I'm sure this contributed, but I can't fully give this credit because I was using other skincare at the same time.

The coverage is really nice and buildable - you would probably need a concealer too if you have a lot of blemishes, but it should cover small blemishes and marks well. I feel like this is one of those foundations that anyone could wear whatever their need - despite the salicylic acid I didn't find it overly-drying, and you could mix it with moisturiser for a nice sheer coverage if that's what you want.

I found the price to be quite high - it's gone up from when I bought it. I'd put it more reasonably around the £16 mark. A good product, but on the pricy side.

**Side-note: this is anti-blemish solutions in the UK. Same product, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by papercrane97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

First let me say this was not at all cheap. I believe it was about 36$ CAN. It felt strange on my face, and really didn't cover my acne at all. The spots looked less red when I wore it, but they weren't really covered at all. Also, halfway through the day the skin around my pimples would flake, making them MORE noticeable. It really didn't help clear up my skin, either. Would not recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is suppose to help my acne but it really doesn't do anything.
Although, I do like the medium-full coverage.
This is my second bottle. And I really like it. I just wished it'll help out on my acne issues. This foundation doesn't still make me oily in my t-zone area which sucks.
I would still buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by glamorgurlbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Im onto my second one now it last me about 5-6 months before running out witch helps justify the price! I have not noticed a MAJOR difference in my acne but I have noticed changed but that's not hat makes me love this foundation this is the first foundation I know that is light weight and gives full coverage with out looking cakey! This is my holy grail I can't go a day with out it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Blinkz191

I love this foundation! Works well on my sensitive skin and i love the packaging! Its really convenient and clean. The only downsides are the price and the color range.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

Overall Rating: 3.6/5
SKIN BACKGROUND: Oily, acne prone, SUPER sensitive, mild scarring and discoloration, beige skin with dominant yellow undertones.
PRICE: $27, which is a bit much I would say. I think $23-25 would be more reasonable
COVERAGE: This has an excellent coverage, definitely light to high-medium. It really does a good job of making my skin one, solid color
FINISH: Natural matte, I would say. I would not reccomend this to people with very dry skin, for it can accentuate dry pacthed AND dry out your skin due to the high salicylic acid content
TEXTURE: Sort of a cross between thick and liquidy, but it blends wonderfully
SPF: None
LASTING POWER: Has AMAZING lasting power! I didnt even set it with a powder and it truly lasted all day on my combo-oily skin, and barely faded
SHADES: This is one of the downfalls (other than price). For some reason, clinique has some funky shades. Luckily, shade #3 works fine for me. If you have very pale skin, love the formula of this foundation but cant find the right shade, check out the Almay Clear Complexion. Its very similar to this, but a bit more drying, but they have some very fair shades.
DID THIS BREAK ME OUT?: Yes and no... It reduces the large white heads I have, but clogs some of my pores and forms blackheads :/ I suppose if you have small pores you can use this.
PACKAGING: I only got a sample, but I know it comes in a squeeze bottle, which I actually like more than pumps
WOULD I REPURCHASE?: Probably not
FINAL VERDICT: I really like this, but it make me get blackheads! If it wasnt for that I would totally buy this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by JessicaRabbitVB

I really loved this product and would have kept using if not for the Even Better. If you have dry skin this may be dry for you. Works very well with helping pimples and outbreaks but I did find it gave me a chalky look even especially in pictures so the colour was a bit off once dried on my tanned complexion. If you have more oily skin would recommend this over the Even Better