October 24, 2014 | 1953 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by charmedmanic

Unfortunately I have had the same experience as many others. I bought a small 10 pack after all the rave reviews and boy am I glad I didn't get the full 30. They may take my makeup off but it freaking hurts! In addition to stinging, my entire face and neck turned red and inflamed, it looks similar to a heat rash. Please read these reviews and test them before wiping it all over your face. Really disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by lililovescoffee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very excited to try these after seeing Ingrid Nilsen (youtube user missglamorazzi) rave about them in a recent video. I went to Ulta today and got the travel size pack- 10 for $3- on the off chance that I wouldn't like them- I've never tried a product I heard about in one of her videos and disliked it- and wow. The wipe does a horrible job of removing my (admittedly waterproof) mascara, that Simple cleansing wipes and Origins Well Off makeup remover can handle with one swipe. Then, about thirty seconds after taking off my face makeup, my cheeks felt like I'd been in the sun all day with nothing protecting them, and then rubbed some sand in for good measure. I wish I were exaggerating. I immediately went to the bathroom and rinsed with cold water, and then washed my face with my usual cleanser, followed by toner and copious moisturizer. I know some people use this product without a hitch, but I rarely react to cosmetics, and I have never had a reaction to any product that was this painful or immediate. I would not repurchase this and I would not recommend it to my worst enemy. I am going to check the return policy, and if I can't take these wipes back to Ulta, then they are going in the trash, and I won't be straying from my Simple wipes again any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by tayaferriss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE these. I believe I have the "natural glow" ones and I usually use the simple face wipes but after hearing Ingrid on YouTube rave about these I decided to try them.. A lot of people on here are complaining about the smell but I actually enjoy it, it smells very fresh and after only a day of using them my skin feels a lot softer and my blemishes look soothed, also it takes off makeup with one swipe. And the adorable packaging is a bonus. Overall amazing face wipes! I don't know why you all don't like them…

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

I didn't experience the stinging other reviewers have, but these wipes are just okay. They're not the most moist and effective makeup wipes out there. I feel like I have to really scrub with them, then follow with lots of toner to get my long lasting full face of makeup off.
Back to Olay facials for me...

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

HATE THEM!
They make my eyes burn and i don't even have sensitive eyes.
Plus, the smell is super fake.
I can't imagine this is doing any good for my skin or eyes. To top it all of it takes forever to remove my eye make up. :((

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by nujerrs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible! Stings my eyes and makes my face feel dry and tight every time I use it! I don't have the MOST sensitive of skin but most makeup removers specifically do tend to have that effect on me! Stay clear if you have sensitive skin PLEASE!! The overpowering fragrance is quite sickening to be honest. Wouldn't recommend nor repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by albinathai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product removes make up very well. It has a cucumber scent which doesn't irritate my skin. The towelettes are thick and doesn't dry out easily. The packaging is good and I like how it has aloe Vera in it. I but it from priceline for $10 for a pack of 30. It is quite pricey but works well. I would totally invest in this product and would recommend anyone who is wanting to try new face wipes to purchase this

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got 40 wipes for $5 at walmart.

These removed my revlon colorstay and all eye makeup pretty easily and i only needed 1 wipe for each side of my face. I have sensitive skin and they didn't irritate at all.
My only complaint is the smell. I have the smell of cucumbers lol

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by melumebelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unlike a lot of the others reviews I've read of this product, they do not burn my skin at all. I find them to be cooling and comforting to my face, and they remove my makeup and make my skin feel fresh. I use these every night to remove my makeup, and I've never had a problem. I always buy more when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Collins171

I love these!! I don't get why people are saying they sting...I thought they were rather gentle and never sting at all. The packaging is really nice and great for travel. I buy these when I go to Florida every year and they always do the trick. They smell great too!