October 2, 2014 | 1423 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass - Lovechild

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2008 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Mysterygirl

This doesn't work for me, I'm an Asian NC25-30 and this lipglass makes me look more yellow. If I was more fairskinned, Lovechild might work for me. It's a light pinkish - mauvish - goldish tone. I like the packaging, but this color is not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2008 7:43:00 PM More reviews by kytteninlove

This is my favorite lipglass color! I use it as my everyday lip gloss. It's the perfect pink for me. I'm part asian with light to medium skin and I always have a hard time finding the perfect shade of pink. Its more of a light mauvey pink on me and it looks great with any shade of eyeshadow. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 6:30:00 PM More reviews by blondie7110

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Never thought I would buy a dark purple lipgloss but this one you have to see on before you can make a decision. It is not as dark on compared to what it looks like in the tube. I used this over MAC's Plum Dandy lipstick with Velvetella lip liner and it looked beautiful. I have very very fair skin and this did not look too dark at all on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2007 3:18:00 PM More reviews by laurenb80

Not a fan. I prefer MAC's more sheer and soft glosses. This was too pigmented and way too dark for me. Every time I decide to try I dark gloss I hate it. Silly me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2007 9:13:00 AM More reviews by warfreakbaby

3months ago, i was looking for a lipglass in mac counter. the MA suggested lovechild but when she put this on my lips, i said a BIG NO! i purchased plushglass in posh it up instead. back to my lovechild, i went to the mac counter last weekend to look again for a new lipglass and again, the MA suggested this one. well, this MA is not the same MA who offered me the same shade 3months ago. i said no and then i picked up other shades. when i didnt like anything that time and was about to leave, i realized, since im there already, why not give it another try? so, when i put it on to my lips, i actually LOVE it! i fell in love with it. it is such a nice color. and im using it now everyday. im crazy!!! by the way, for reference, i am NC40, asian.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2007 10:27:00 AM More reviews by jadelowe

I love this product the colours are amazingthe down side is it doesnt have staying power.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2007 6:53:00 PM More reviews by picklegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this, but it looked muddy and gross on me. I was hoping for a plum color with some gold shimmer, but it ended up being greyish mauve. I'm an NC20, but I've tanned a bit, so I don't know... maybe it would look better on someone lighter? I'm not sure, since it definitely washed me out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2007 2:16:00 AM More reviews by ziggy_medusa

Me: Neutral LLL, Brown Hair & Eyes. This is a perfect classic neutral goes-with-everything polished lipgloss on me !!! Love it !!! I have quite pigmented lips and this is a plum-berry colour (a shade or two darker than my lips) with subtle gold shimmer on me. Although it is a little sticky, it has great lasting power and leaves a subtle tint to my lips once it has worn off. The one major failing is the packaging - it looks cheap and tacky (even though it is AU$32, not cheap!). Also, the applicator is difficult to work with, it picks up too much product- you need to be careful when applying as it is a thick pigmented gloss, if you apply too much or it is uneven it looks horrid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2007 3:13:00 PM More reviews by CrisAlex

Beautiful! I have tanned skin (I'm Hispanic) and it is a lovely pinky-purply-nude. I think this would complement many skin tones. It's a great bet for those who love nudes but would like a little more colour or oomph to them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2007 10:18:00 PM More reviews by norizah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

lovechild is perfect on me! i m nc35. i think it souts darker complexions more, cos when i wear prrr i look washed out!