September 3, 2014 | 1601 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Professional Mineral Powder Brush #45

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by trisha868

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is great! I use it for everything that involves my face makeup (foundation {liquid and setting powder, blush, and contour). It's a good quality brush and it's well worth the money. I've found my HG brush for my face, if only it could do eye makeup too!! LOL :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by ac29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this for EVERYTHING. Foundation, powder (mineral or regular), contouring with bronzer, blush (cream and powder). I find it's the only brush I can apply foundation with and the only brush I can apply cream blush with. I have 2 and will probably get another one!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by luvbug753

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This brush is amazing for applying all different textures of liquid foundations. It does not soak up the product and application is effortless, quick and even. I love it so much will be getting another one!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 10:26:00 AM More reviews by audmac

Update-it's now August 2014 and I just started using this brush again to apply my MAC full coverage cream foundation. It works amazingly well, better than I thought it would - in fact it's easier than my beauty blender (and makes my make up look equally good)!! The funny thing is that this brush is meant for mineral powder foundation not cream foundation LOL. My brush is looking old (although it works perfectly fine) so when it's time to replace I may just buy the urban decay one that looks similar just to try it out. But if that one doesn't work I'll be right back to the 45:)
Original review
Ive been using mineral makeup for almost ten years and over the years have used various brushes, puffs, and sponges to apply it. I switched to the Sephora loose mineral foundation recently and on the Sephora site this brush is recommended to use with it so I wanted to give it a try. I was able to swap for a new one but would have been fine with purchasing it because the price is reasonable for such a good quality brush. This brush is better than all the bare minerals brushes, MAC brushes, Bobbi Brown puffs, and MAC sponges that I have used in the past and I think I will stick with this brush for as long as it lasts before I purchase another. It picks up and holds powder - no loose powder particles falling off the brush, evenly applies just right amount, perfect coverage and it feels so soft. Bottom line- Ive found my HG foundation brush!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Lizzieloveslipgloss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing brush! I got this awhile back while it was on sale for 50% off and I am so happy I purchased it. I only use it for my mineral makeup and it works better than any BE kabuki. I will have to try with lx foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by beachxobunnii

I LOVE this brush. It feels very soft, unlike some brushes that feel bristle-like. It distributes so evenly my powder foundation or bronzer. I will never use another powder brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Well, I'm on board the Love Train with everybody else regarding this brush. This is a FANTASTIC face brush! I use it for liquid foundation, face powder, bronzer, you name it! My only problem is... I like it for BOTH liquids AND powders, so I find myself needing a 2nd one since I can't use it for both at the same time. So, I just placed an order for another #45 from Sephora. :) I guess that answers the question: "Would you buy this product again?" YESSSSS!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by cocorocha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not that I'll buy it again, but today I'm heading to my Sephora and buying two of these fantastic ''kittens'':))
absolutely the BEST multiuseful brush I've had had...it is sooo soft, so beautifully shaped, so good with your blush, powder, mineral powder...I haven't tried putting on the liquid foundation, but that's why I'm gonna go and purchase 2 more today...'cause some of you are using it as a foundation brush...really?:DDD
in my country the price for one tiny kitty brush (omg, sooo cute!!!)is about 10 $...so I'm surprised you gave some 26 bucks for it!!!

wonderful brush!!!

(p.s. I haven't washed it yet so I can't say whether it sheds, stinks...or not)

!!!

edit: so I tried it with my liquid foundation...I'm speechless just how great this is!!!amazing finish!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Agree with the mental imagery of the reviewer below me: 'it's like putting on your makeup with a tiny kitten.'

This is what I wanted MACs profoundly, offensively disappointing 109 to be. A versatile, dense, soft synthetic brush to apply basically anything. For $26 this brush is a steal. It can perform the task of every other face brush I own. I wish I had known about it sooner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by happyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this brush feel amazing soft (: try it then you'll love it!