October 25, 2014 | 1736 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips Gel Creamliner Trio

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by kisstheradio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are creamy and lovely and easy-to-apply. I have the trio for brown eyes, and they all work very well. While they *do* smudge if I've been wearing them for a long time/rubbing my eyes, they still perform very well considering the price and amount of product. The little cubes are adorable - I bought mine ~6 months ago and none of them have dried out or anything. The only reason I wouldn't buy these again is because I'm curious as to how they compare to the MAC fluidline, so I'll probably be picking that up after I run out instead. Still, these are a great budget buy, especially if you wait until they're on sale. (I think I got mine for 40% off at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this eyeliner, I use it just about every day. It goes on really nicely and wears very well. It's super creamy and easy to apply. It came with a brush that works pretty decently, but I like to use an angled brush that has a longer handle :)

I think the packaging is really cute, I just hope the lids stay tight enough to keep the product from drying out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by blissy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I tightline and do cat eyes almost every day and I wanted something that stayed instead of disappearing after an hour or so. This eyeliner delivered. I wore it to a four hour concert then out dancing (and I was rubbing my eyes every so often) yet at the end of the night most of my eyeliner was still there. Very impressive. The glitter was a nice surprise, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by jessadores

Love love love! These are so pigmented and creamy and don't smudge. I've put this on in the morning like 6am and still perfect when I wash my face at 10pm.
I've had them for I'd say over 3 months and they still apply the same when I first bought them (have not noticed drying). I have the one for brown eyes and even though they have glitter/shimmer in them, I don't notice any at all once on my lids, which is a plus for me.
Also I have to say that I like the black and the brown more and the purple color is not as pigmented but works just fine (I rarely wear colored e/l anyway). When I run out of black, which is my go-to e/l, I plan on trying out the other ones (so I can get another black and brown plus another color that I don't already have)
If anyone is wondering it's around $11-13ish for 3 colors ($5 ea) and and total weight of 6g (2g ea color), but there is always deals or coupons and they are usual pretty cheap. Regardless of the price I like the results from the PF better than the Mac, which I've been using for years. If only PF sold the colors individually, but i think these are HG material no questions asked.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by boadicea23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Here's what I figured out: the "regular" eyeliners in this line are awesome and pigmented and amazing. The "Glam" ones suck. They suck so hard. I have the Green and the Hazel in the regular ones. Both are fabulous. I generally wear the green and the lighter purple as a straight eye shadow all over just the lid. Beautiful. Long lasting. Doesn't crease. I lusted after the Glam ones for a long time and finally almost a year later, caved. They were such a disappointment. I tried that with the Glam Hazel with both the gold and the lavender. Both didn't show at all my lid. At all. Nothing. All I seemed to do was move my primer back and forth on my lid. The black in the Glam is the same quality as the black in the other ones but the Glam colors are crappola. My ratings are down because I would give a 5 to the regular gel liners (and would rebuy!) and a 0 and no buy again to the Glam.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by meowrena

I bought this in the trio for green eyes (I have brown eyes, but I thought these colours would look nicer).

I like that the colours are stacked, but are also removable. The colours themselves are pigmented and each colour has a different texture. The black is really soft and has green shimmer, while the green colour also has green shimmer but is a little more solid than the black. The purple has no shimmer, but it has a bit of a dark blue iridescence to it.

It dries quickly and becomes smudge-proof after drying.

I really like this trio, and although it can be a bit pricey, Physician's Formula products often go on sale or have promotions.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by nanthida09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What I like: the price; , the three different colors, the consistency of the gel-;very smooth and creamy, the ease of application.

What I don't like: the packaging; after only a week, my gels are already drying out and getting clumpy, the wear time; even with primer, my cat eye flick is running an hour or so after application, the thinness of the gel; I have to use two to three coats to get a solid line, and the brush; which I didn't expect to like, and use my Mac 210.

I would only buy this product again if they changed the lid for a tighter air seal, AND if it were truly waterproof to prevent running along the corner of my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Lac3andLeather

Although I have brown eyes, I have the one for Hazel Eyes and it doesn't even matter - it looks great!
These are such a great deal because you're getting three liners in one - and oh goodness, I LOVE these liners.
They come with a small brush that works great so you don't necessarily have to go out and buy a brush if you're on a budget. However, make sure you clean it often (after every use) because it will harden from the leftover product.
Anyway, these liners are so creamy! They literally glided on like butter for me! I am one who often struggles with lining my eyes but this makes it so easy and so fast! I also love the staying power of this product! I can go a whole day with it on and it wont smudge or wear off.
Some people may hate the packaging but I've got to say, I love it. I think it's cute and sleek (love the fact that mine is Magenta-ish) and, because they all stack together, it makes it easier to find them.
One of my top gel liners. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

I'm going to be honest - this stuff is really great, but the packaging sucks so much that I don't think I would buy this again.

I have 2 sets: green eyes & brown eyes.
they both have a purple, and a black with a matching shimmer (green shimmer & purple shimmer - which is dupish to the Stila pink noir smudge pot) and a matte brown for brown eyes and a forest green for green eyes -- they are colors that are different form the other drugstore options.

It's not all that cheap and you don't get much product, but you get 3 fun colors to play with. The quality is great - they are smooth and glide on easily, they are pretty much budge proof and are so richly pigmented & creamy.

The only issue is that the they dont close tighly enough and they dry out SUPER fast. I couldn't even reconstitute them by steaming them.. I even added a drop of jojoba oil, which has worked for me as a last resort int he past and even that couldn't fix it. In the two sets I have, the purples were the first to go, and the blacks seem to last the longest.

I was so PO'd that I had to throw half of them out before I could use them up. I suppose if you use these daily and were able to use them up before they dried out it wouldn't be an issue, but I purchased these more to have fun colors to play with on my off days, so I was bummed the fun colors just wouldn't last. . .

If PF will improve the packaing, I would buy again, but for now, I'd rather spend a little more on Maybelline and live without the the more exciting colors...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by pinkcl0uds

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eyeliner is amazing! I bought the trio with the black, brown, and purple. I've only tried the black and brown. The black was not bad, and was pretty good. It seemed to dry out a bit quick.
But the brown was an HG!!!!!!! It stayed put and was super creamy and glided on without skipping! No smuding at all and was rich and dark all throughout a 15 hour day!
It's my go to brown! I've had it open for as long as the black, but it doesn't seem to dry out at all. I've had it for about 6 months now, and its still as creamy as when i first opened it!

It is a great product! If physicians formula could make the black a bit more creamy, I think it'll become my HG black cream eyeliner (so far, the wet'n'wild cream liner in black surpassed it).

Overall, my high rating of this product is definately because of the brown cream liner. I will keep repurchasing as long as they keep making it!