Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist

3.8

Water, Alcohol, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Rosa Gallica (Rose) Flower Extract, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate-20, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Benzoate.* *From Natural Essential Oil (Rose - Rosa Centifolia & Rosa Damascena).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

incredibly hydrating spray. love the smell too. on really hot and humid days it may work as a moisturizer alone. great for dry air-conditioned places. but will only buy again when i have the extra cash

So this is a review on a rosewater I bought form a grocery store.... because I cant find the brand on here... this review is on ALL rosewater.
___________________________________________________________
How perfect!! I spray it on whenever my face feels a little bland and de-hydrated. I also use it after my cleanser.... wait for it to dry and apply my toner and then moisturizer. Its made my skin smother, softer, and brighter. It also cleared up some of my acne and unclogged pores. Its very moisturizing too.
___________________________________________________________
Any rose water woud work... i dont sujest buying this stuff since its overpriced... just goto a local organic grocery store and pick up some pure rose water.
BTW it smells addictive!
Whenever I make a mask and its a powder and requirtes water I mix it with rosewater instead.

i bought this after i heard that mirander kerr uses it ( im a sucker for things like that)
anwyays well its refreshing i guess but i dont think it can be used as a toner or anything much other than a light scent or anything...
so i really dont thikn it was worth the price?
the bottle is really heavy ceramic or glass or something so i transferred it to a differnet bottle which works fine...
im sure there are better things in the body shop for better price

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm mostly disturbed by the amount of alcohol in this product. In Australia where I live, and where these products are made, the sun is extremely strong. As I have fair skin I often get sunburnt just hanging out my washing or waiting for the bus, so I don't want to be spraying alcohol on my skin to aggravate it further. Everyone should know that applying alcohol to your skin before sun exposure is a big no no as it can cause hyperpigmentation. But who wants it anyway? This is supposed to be hydrating and alcohol has quite the opposite effect.

I think this is one of those products which feels good initially but long term doesn't do much good and I have noticed after using it regularly that my skin seems to be kind of dried and tightened on the surface.

It does smell very very nice, but I don't think it gives much benefit to the skin and it is a very basic composition. I do notice that the lavendar hydrating mist is good to clear up acne very quickly in the short term, but i don't think it is the best thing in the long term.

There are other floral water sprays from other brands which do not contain alcohol, for example Simplicite skin care. Here in Australia there are so many high quality brands of organic skin care but people don't know of them, especially overseas because Jurlique is tone of the only ones that has gained recognition and a big place in department stores.

I adore this stuff. It's my dermatological ambrosia. It's the product that gets me through summer without looking like a drowned rat and/or wretchedly breaking out. While I tend to use it more frequently as a general all-round refreshing spritz rather than a toner specifically, I do consider it an multi-purpose product. Because this stuff is so soothing and gentle, I find this works particularly effectively for rehydration whilst traveling, softening/clarifying, setting and refreshing make-up, and for refreshing and alleviating redness and irritation in drippy humidity. When my skin is at its most distressed and sensitive, whether going from the spotty greasy extreme to the flakily dehydrated and fragile, this and Jurlique's Calendula Cream are the only things I can use without creating further aggravation. I know a lot of people consider it a waste of money given its basic configuration, and I wasn't impressed when the price was bumped up when Jurlique re-packaged their whole range, but this remains one of my unchanging sensitive-skinned concessions to decadence.

It is OK. Cool spray, but the smell is a bit too strong.

This is addictive. It's one of those products that probably does nothing for you, but smells so nice and is so refreshing mentally that it is worth every penny. I was told to use this instead of a moisturizer before getting my makeup professionally done for my wedding day. It's somewhat moisturizing and is a good hold-over until I get to the makeup artist's chair. So, because of this I bought it and now use it as part of my skincare regimen (after cleansing but before moisturizing) or as a wake-up spritz in the morning after splashing water on my face or as a night-time refresher before getting into bed. Needless to say I need the big bottle. It's a delightful product which is now an essential for me.

I love this product although I do not use it for a toner as I don't think it's effective enough for that.

But it is a great refresher. It is also great to use it to set mineral makeup! It smells gorgeous and makes my skin feel so soft!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this product!!!

This is a great refresher, I love using this to set my mineral makeup.
Then there is the added bonus of smelling like you've just slept in a bed of fresh rose petals :)

The spray head is of the utmost quality, meaning that if you hold it about 3 inches from your face and spray it, a fine mist is delivered equally.

The packaging gets a 4 from me because glass bottles are kinda scary to use in the bathroom, especially with little chidren running around. Surprisingly, I was the one who dropped the bottle on the floor :( I can't tell you how much relief swept over me when the bottle didn't break :) :) :)

It is a lil pricey, but I do think it is well deserved. I've been using this product for a couple of years now and haven't found anything that I like better.

This is a nice spray that does provide some hydration to the skin. The scent is light, pleasant, rosy, but dissipates after some time. I don't know if it's any different from any other rosewater spray or worth the price on its own since I got this in a kit. I know I definitely like it better than the rose hydrosol I was using previously.

Top Rated Jurlique Products