April 18, 2014 | 916 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Ever Hip

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wish i'd bought 2 of these as i had no idea how much i'd love it!

If you love peachy/coral lipsticks with a nice sheen then this lipstick is perfect!

It looks great teamed up with Mac 'Melba' blush which is also a coral colour but a different coral tone to the lipstick so they look lovely together.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMGGG I love this lipstick!!! It's such a pretty pinky coral color and looks so good on! I wish I had a backup of this one. The texture is nice and smooth and the packaging is sooo adorable with the little flowers on it! I love everything about it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

When I first wore this I panicked because I did not purchase a backup. I knew it was going to sell out eventually and felt that I was going to have to use this one sparingly. I love coral lipsticks and blushes. I think they are fresh and in a way different from every day pinks and mauves. This lipstick is sheer but not like a glaze or gloss. It glides on really nicely and does not look trashy how some extremely creamy coral lipsticks can look. I love it a lot and will start looking for a backup.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by byourself

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Would you buy this again: Hell YEAH!

This is probably the most flattering lipstick colour for me (and for other people too I feel! Such a universal colour!). THE perfect coral: not too pink, not too orange, not shimmery or frost.

It has a great texture although I wouldn't mind if it were more moisturizing.

Packaging is super cute and is what got me interested in the colour.

I wish I had bought a back up. I have zero back up of anything, but I would have bought a back up of this. REALLY pretty!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Tessalie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

MAC Ever Hip is a lovely pale pinked coral. It's quite sheer, as are most Cremesheens, but builds up nicely. It's not moisturising, but doesn't dry out my lips. It wears quite nicely, about 2-3 hours with eating and drinking.
I LOVE the texture of Cremesheens-smooth and with a bit of a 'slip'. It's absolutely lovely.
The packaging, LE for the Give Me Liberty of London collection is also cute. I prefer the flowers to the 'bird' side though.
There is no distinct flavour, but does smell of MAC's signature vanilla-which I happen to love. The price is on par with mid-end lipsticks, about $16.
Overall, a great lightly pinked coral that's perfect for those who love sheerer lippies.
Compared to Rimmel's Coral Queen and Maybelline's Peachy Scene, it is a lot less pigmented than Coral Queen and definitely isn't as bright or orange. It's closer to Maybelline's Peachy Scene, which has a bit more red in it, and some frostiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by abatnamedtwitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this color! The packaging is too cute and it looks amazing on! It goes on pretty sheer so its not too crazy. I received this in a swap and I will be trying to get backups here pretty quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by lovepotion18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought this because of the package and it was a lovely color in the tub. However, I usually stick to my MAC Julibee lipstick all the time. Decided that I would finally try this the other day and I'M LOVING IT! The color is a little intimidating in the tube as it's a light orange color, but on my lips, it comes out to a pinky orange color. Really pretty. I top it off with MAC Mimmy lip gloss from the Hello Kitty collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by glowkitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This lipstick is absolutely amazing!!! I was wondering if it might be too bright for me, but it suits me perfectly! I think this is a great shade for redheads :) I seriously could wear this lipstick every single day! It's one of my favorite lipsticks ever. It compliments my skintone (NW15) very well, as well as my red hair. The finish (cremesheen) is very nice as well. Plus, the packaging is super cute! I was looking into getting Jazzed lipstick, which came out with MAC's In the Groove collection, but Ever Hip is very similar and a million times better, in my opinion!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by chaoticconfiguration

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I actually found this shade a bit too bright to wear for an everyday look. Maybe it's just not the right shade for me...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by cocodivatime

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great color and great formula. Its a cremesheen so its very smooth but the color applied a bit sheer on me. Its not a throw on and go color for me. I wear it with MACs Perennial High Style. When I wear the lipstick alone its too sheer and does not work.

I'm still giving it 5 stars because I love the completed look once I apply a gloss. It's fresh and bright but not over the top. Suitable for everyday and work