MAC Cremesheen - Ever Hip

4.5

pentaerythrityl tetrasostearate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, eurhorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax\candelilla cera\cire de candelilla, pvp/hexadecene copolymer, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, diisostearyl malate, polyethylene, polydecene, polybutene, cetyl lactate, synthetic wax, hydrogenated dilinoleyl alcohol, butyrospermum, shea butter, soybean seed extract, olive fruit extract, wheat bran extract, carnuba wax\cera carnuba\cire de carnauba, ceramide 3, cholesterol, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, synthetic beeswax, potassium sulfate, beeswax\cera alba\cire d'abeille, octyldodecanol, alumina, calcium aluminun borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, tin oxide, silica, oleic acid, palmitic acid, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, vanillin, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 21, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake] phew!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really wish i'd bought 2 of these as i had no idea how much i'd love it!

If you love peachy/coral lipsticks with a nice sheen then this lipstick is perfect!

It looks great teamed up with Mac 'Melba' blush which is also a coral colour but a different coral tone to the lipstick so they look lovely together.

on 8/20/2010 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

OMGGG I love this lipstick!!! It's such a pretty pinky coral color and looks so good on! I wish I had a backup of this one. The texture is nice and smooth and the packaging is sooo adorable with the little flowers on it! I love everything about it!!!!

on 8/6/2010 8:58:00 PM

When I first wore this I panicked because I did not purchase a backup. I knew it was going to sell out eventually and felt that I was going to have to use this one sparingly. I love coral lipsticks and blushes. I think they are fresh and in a way different from every day pinks and mauves. This lipstick is sheer but not like a glaze or gloss. It glides on really nicely and does not look trashy how some extremely creamy coral lipsticks can look. I love it a lot and will start looking for a backup.

on 7/30/2010 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Would you buy this again: Hell YEAH!

This is probably the most flattering lipstick colour for me (and for other people too I feel! Such a universal colour!). THE perfect coral: not too pink, not too orange, not shimmery or frost.

It has a great texture although I wouldn't mind if it were more moisturizing.

Packaging is super cute and is what got me interested in the colour.

I wish I had bought a back up. I have zero back up of anything, but I would have bought a back up of this. REALLY pretty!

on 7/27/2010 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

MAC Ever Hip is a lovely pale pinked coral. It's quite sheer, as are most Cremesheens, but builds up nicely. It's not moisturising, but doesn't dry out my lips. It wears quite nicely, about 2-3 hours with eating and drinking.
I LOVE the texture of Cremesheens-smooth and with a bit of a 'slip'. It's absolutely lovely.
The packaging, LE for the Give Me Liberty of London collection is also cute. I prefer the flowers to the 'bird' side though.
There is no distinct flavour, but does smell of MAC's signature vanilla-which I happen to love. The price is on par with mid-end lipsticks, about $16.
Overall, a great lightly pinked coral that's perfect for those who love sheerer lippies.
Compared to Rimmel's Coral Queen and Maybelline's Peachy Scene, it is a lot less pigmented than Coral Queen and definitely isn't as bright or orange. It's closer to Maybelline's Peachy Scene, which has a bit more red in it, and some frostiness.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this color! The packaging is too cute and it looks amazing on! It goes on pretty sheer so its not too crazy. I received this in a swap and I will be trying to get backups here pretty quickly.

on 7/14/2010 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this because of the package and it was a lovely color in the tub. However, I usually stick to my MAC Julibee lipstick all the time. Decided that I would finally try this the other day and I'M LOVING IT! The color is a little intimidating in the tube as it's a light orange color, but on my lips, it comes out to a pinky orange color. Really pretty. I top it off with MAC Mimmy lip gloss from the Hello Kitty collection.

on 7/10/2010 10:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This lipstick is absolutely amazing!!! I was wondering if it might be too bright for me, but it suits me perfectly! I think this is a great shade for redheads :) I seriously could wear this lipstick every single day! It's one of my favorite lipsticks ever. It compliments my skintone (NW15) very well, as well as my red hair. The finish (cremesheen) is very nice as well. Plus, the packaging is super cute! I was looking into getting Jazzed lipstick, which came out with MAC's In the Groove collection, but Ever Hip is very similar and a million times better, in my opinion!

I actually found this shade a bit too bright to wear for an everyday look. Maybe it's just not the right shade for me...

on 6/29/2010 11:30:00 AM

This is a great color and great formula. Its a cremesheen so its very smooth but the color applied a bit sheer on me. Its not a throw on and go color for me. I wear it with MACs Perennial High Style. When I wear the lipstick alone its too sheer and does not work.

I'm still giving it 5 stars because I love the completed look once I apply a gloss. It's fresh and bright but not over the top. Suitable for everyday and work

Popular Lipsticks