Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

3.8

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This works amazing for my acne prone skin. I bought this in the early December and I've been using it ever since. My acne cleared up within a month and my face have never been clearer after so many years trying out new products for my skin. Every morning I would wake up feeling my skin being recharged and fresh. Although the down side of this is that this midnight recovery is quite pricey, but after good results, I feel that it is indeed a really good investment. One bottle can last up to a year. Truly a miracle for my face!

on 1/16/2015 3:20:00 PM

I have struggled with moderate acne and hyperpigmentation for YEARS. One of my friends that has similar skin recommended this product to me and I'm so glad I decided to try it! I was a little hesitant because of the price and the fact that my skin was already naturally oily... I didn't want to be putting more oil on my face. But after using it for a few months, I have found that this product has improved my skin tremendously! I put about 3-4 drops in the palm of my hand and gently pat it into my face every night. I wake up with skin that is actually less oily and more balanced and glowing. It has significantly reduced my hyperpigmentation and has really evened out my skin tone. I have also seen a significant decrease in my breakouts (almost nonexistent!) The packaging is great because it comes with a little dropper, which I think makes the product last much longer. I know the price is steep, but it lasts for such a long time. I'm not even a fourth of the way through the bottle and I have been using it for 4 months. Also, another little perk is that it smells wonderful! It has a lavender scent which is supposed to help with falling asleep. Overall, this product is a MUST HAVE for me and is well worth the price after years and years of looking for an overnight mask to help with my skin type.

on 1/9/2015 3:58:00 AM

Was at Lord and Taylor passed Kiel display. Thankfully no SA so I was under no pressure. Purchased because I needed extra moisture during these frigid months, my skin is dry. Never used this brand before. Used at night before sleep, the fragerance is calming glides over the skin. Needed hellp @ neck and décolleté areas. Have been using for three weeks and I feel so much better in the am. Dry blotchy areas are significantly improved. I was in Neimans and a SA from Sisley of Paris was trying to sell me a new oil serum I was able to wrangle a sample. Kiels Midnight outshines Sisley. Sisley was @$375.00 lol!! Please don t be fooled by overpriced companies. This product is the BOMB........

on 1/5/2015 12:25:00 AM

Love the packaging and wanted to love this oil but it gives me cystic acne every single time I use it :( my mom loves it though

on 12/29/2014 9:03:00 PM

I should have been using this product for years now, but better late than never, right?

It's really helping with the tone and texture of my skin, and the smell is heavenly.

on 11/12/2014 3:20:00 PM

One of the few staples of my night-time regime. I've been using this for 3 years now and I couldn't live without it, it literally does what it says on the tin, I apply it using the palm of my hand every evening and when I wake in the morning my skin looks and feels 'like new'. I mean it when I say I look my best on a morning!

It is relatively pricey, especially when you look and think its around £1+ per ml. but honestly, it will last you a LONG time, my first bottle was the 50ml one and it lasted me around a year and a half, you really only need a tiny drop each night.

I understand a lot of the comments saying you could make it yourself as it has quite a lot of simple essential oils in, which I did think at first when I bought it, but really?? Would you go to that effort/would it really be cheaper?

Great combination of products that complement each other very well. I recommend anyone to try it at least just once!

on 11/8/2014 10:40:00 AM

Midnight Recovery Concentrate could be a lot better if it had less silicone and preservatives and more active ingredients. This serum goes on lightly and hydrates well, but so do a host of other serums at a fraction of the price, many of which boast better ingredients. I wanted to love this serum, but I just cannot get over how much junk I have to put on my face with the good stuff. I will not repurchase.

on 11/3/2014 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this is stupid...it's so so so expensive - you could make your own batch WITHOUT the nasties in it for half the price and 10x the amount of product. it doesn't have anything ground breaking inside 'Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Linalool, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rose Flower Oil, Jasmine Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil'

you're paying a lot of money for jojoba, lavender and sunflower oil which are dirt cheap!!
the mixture of oils work well on tired skin but I really wouldn't recommend buying this as it's far too expensive

on 10/23/2014 1:46:00 AM

I absolutely love this product! I have acne prone skin and it didn't make me break out. My skin glows after using it! The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is because it really did nothing for my acne. However, it isn't marketed to do that. I just expected a "miracle". I would definitely repurchase!

on 10/22/2014 12:37:00 PM

I have sensitive skin, but not too sensitive. I've used this concentrate only twice and it caused irritation, redness and swelling. Thanks that I bought very small amount of it as a part in a gift set. Won't buy again, however, I really like other kiehl's products.

Popular Treatments (Face)