October 22, 2014 | 1824 users online

Treatments (Face) - Kiehl's - Midnight Recovery Concentrate

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this oil on my face at bedtime. It doesn't break me out and my skin is baby soft in the morning. I'm sensitive to everything and can't use any type of lotion without breaking out in pinpoint acne. This mixed with Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil makes up my bedtime moisture routine. It's a bit pricey, but I think it is worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by rumi88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this product last week. been apply for 4 night.. I have very oily and acne prone skin face.so far it doesnt break out my face. the pimples is still there but I found that my skin getting more fair and bright and my pore also is getting smaller. my skin feel soft. so far.. I still enjoy using this product... I will keep applying this and wish the best result come.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by chenhilei42

If you have oily or acne-prone skin, never ever buy this product!!!! It left my skin super oily and broke me out......if you have dry skin,this may be a killing product for you. PS: for those who live in areas with dry and cold climate and have combination or dry skin, you can definitely try this out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by selins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love!!! It doesnt do much for hyrating but with just 3 drops before bed, I wake up with an angels face. It reduces my scar blemishes and gives me a radiant, smooth and a bit paler skin!! Love the smell either.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by natmc13

I am getting abit addicted to Kiehls products lately, although some are pricey they are great quality, work and last for ages! You should always invest in skin care ;)
Really love this :D i use it every night with the Midnight Rescue Eye aprt from the nights i use the Kiehls Overnight BioLogical Peel.
Use about 4-5 drops out of the pippet on the back of my hand then pat with two fingers all over my face. Its not really oily, it absorbs into your skin well. It smells of lavender so is gorgeous (lavender is good to help you sleep too).
When i wake up i the morning my skin is just amazing...its so soft and the more i use it the better my skin gets! My skin is clearer, Brighter and my complexion is overall better x

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by arsh86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff keeps my skin hydrated and makes it look glowy and plump when I get up in the morning

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by JamLam

Few drops into your palm and pat this onto your face before you go to sleep. The next morning my skin is baby soft. I do find that this does help lighten any acne scar/blemishes.

This is expensive though... $98 NZD. I have my eye set on Trilogy Rose hip next!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by bgfp9898

As I have combination skin I often stay away from any type of oil-based products. Two weeks ago, the Kiehl's sales girl convinced me into trying their midnight recovery concentrate as she saw the dry patches on my nose. She kept saying that it's one of her top 3 favorites from the brand. She practically rang it up before I had time to think twice. As a lot of reviewers have mentioned already, this concentrate makes the skin looks really refreshed the next morning. It doesn't feel greasy although I get the shine on my forehead. So far no whiteheads or zits yet. The lavender scent is nice and I love how quickly it absorbs into my skin! I am even skipping my Clarins night cream after purchasing this product and my skin still remains super hydrated. I don't really have any negatives for this concentrate at this point and I think it is worth the $. I can't say the same for their midnight recovery eye, it is doing nothing for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Terrible product. Broke out a cluster of whiteheads on my chin. Also did nothing of the moisturising, glowing things that other people claim they had. I know this one is not for me. Better get a sample before you buy the full sized bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

Oh how my heart and mind quivered in sadness that this affordable and much venerated product did NOTHING for my skin.

I did not like its texture- it left some type of oily filmy gluggle on my skin, it made my cheeks sting a bit. There was no hydration, no increased radiance and no younger looking nothing. Just gluggle and frustration.

Get a sample first to see if this might work for you- it has such good reviews for so many other people, that maybe you might be one of the lucky ones!