October 23, 2014 | 2167 users online

Pressed Powders - Cover Girl - Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by VIPnolza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this after spending five minutes in the store trying to figure out my shade. They don't have a large selection. I have medium dark skin with very yellow undertones. I got this in the second darkest it was to ashy. So i switched to the darkest. It its to dark. I use it to countour my face. This powder is very pigmented so it can be used alone if u have good skin. This is not the best oil control powder. Its mediocre. I recommend Revlon colorstay pressed powder over this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by mayral456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was eyeing this pressed powder for a long time and when I finally got it and quickly tried it I really liked it. THEN only 20 min after applying it the next day over my foundation I noticed dry flaky patches from the powder. I have extremely combination skin...and I think this is for oillyyy skin ONLY. I was really disappointed especially after spending money on it and now I can't return it. I recommend maybeline dream matte powder!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by r8chill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favourite pressed powder ever. I've tried lots of powders including the other powders in the Clean Makeup line by Covergirl and this is one is fantastic. It does what it says which I like. It definitely makes me less oily even though a touch up would probably be needed if you're wearing it ALL day. Really great overall at decreasing oiliness and comes in many different shades. Highly recommend this product if you are experiencing oil problems.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by NeonTiger9

Pros: It does its job. My skin tends to get oily, especially during the summer. Once I put this powder on, the oiliness was pretty much all gone.
It's pretty compact. I only use it in the morning, but if needed, it'd be easy to carry with you.
Cons: Not long lasting. I put it on in the morning, and by the afternoon, especially if i'm out in the sun, the oil is back. A touch up is definitely needed.
The cotton pad that comes with the product attracts dust really easily. I had to actually scrub it clean and dry it to use again after a few weeks.
Overall, pretty good powder :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by xSweetAnnax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i got this powder at wallmart for around 6.54$
i like the powder alot it keeps my oily skin at bay how ever i do not like the puff that comes with it , it is pretty much worthless since it applies WAY too much product making me look powdery and ghost like .
i am in the shade classic ivory i think theres only 3 shades which is alright since its applies clear and doesnt really provide coverage of any sort .
over all i think thats its a great product it can be a lil too powdery but you get what you paid for and there are certainty much better higher end products than this

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Adeline92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product to be a shine fixer for the middle of the day but when I used the applicator it came with it applied way too much. But recently I tried it with a very light hand and a fluffy powder brush and it works quite well as a foundation setter and keeps my shiny nose at bay.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Jennifeerfb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this powder was amazing ,other than the fact i bought this 2 shades darker than my skin.
it stops my skin from being oily and shiny.
i didn't love the packaging.i dropped it once & the side that had the mirror broke off.

other than that ,i would buy this again. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by emmainfinite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS POWDER. Without it, my face gets soooooo oily, as if I like purposely applied oil or something. Gross, I know. It's small and compact so touching it up is a breeze! The packing could be a bit more durable. it usaully breaks before I run out but other then that its great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought a shade 3 shades darker than my skin -,- but other than that I love this I use it with my revlon colorstay and other than a slight oompa loompa orangey look it gives me it looks nice and stays on and most importantly... I DON'T GET OILY :D Oil seems to seep through my revlon colorstay, my old favourite pressed powder and my other two pressed powders (from ELF, Maybelline, and another brand) I needed to blot like 5 times a day no joke and I swear that's probably an understatement -,- but with this even 8 hours later NO oil!! :D im so happy :) I just hope I can go back and get my proper shade but for now I guess this is okay as long as I don't pack it on my face :@
The packaging is nice but I dropped it and now it's kinda broken :/ so thats why I don't like the packaging but at least the powder didn't break apart so thats whats important :P

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have an oily t-zone that even with a translucent setting powder will start shining about two hours after application. I had been looking for a powder that would simultaneously set my tinted moisturizer/foundation as well as control shine, and I seem to have found it. I have not experienced any kind of caking up or flaking in the several months I have used it. I have it in Classic Ivory, the lightest shade, and it compliments my skin perfectly. For the price, I don't think I'm going to get a better powder. The only problem with it is the packaging; the snap closure is starting to wear out on mine. Other than that, there is not really anything bad I have to say about the product.