Cover Girl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder

3.6

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Mica, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), Dimethicone, Quaternium 15, Dextrin, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Ultramarines

on 10/10/2012 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I adore this product! I have extremely oily skin. I have been looking for a good pressed powder for a while, and I have finally found it! It gives great coverage and also controls oil all day while I'm at school (7 hours). I touch my face a lot, but this product persists and keeps it oil-free. This product is not very expensive, but its definitely worth it. Also, the packaging isn't the best. It doesn't stay closed very well. Other than that, I adore this product and I would absolutely recommend it!

on 9/22/2012 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My oily skin loves this. I don't know that I could survive through my day without using this powder. My mom has always used CoverGirl so I have been using it for the majority of my makeup needs since I first started using makeup.
I use this any time I feel my face beginning to feel a little oily, just a little bit to freshen up.. Love it!

on 9/22/2012 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Since my skin is as oily as can be I thought I would try this since it's made to control oil. I bought the lightest shade, and used it over the Clean foundation. Don't get the powder or the foundation unless you'd like to look even more oily than usual. This powder looked so powdery and cakey and gave no coverage. You could even see every hair on my face, gross right? Don't buy it. They even test on animals. Buy Revlon, their products have much better coverage, don't oxidize, they don't test on animals, and the quality is much better.

on 9/18/2012 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I bought this after spending five minutes in the store trying to figure out my shade. They don't have a large selection. I have medium dark skin with very yellow undertones. I got this in the second darkest it was to ashy. So i switched to the darkest. It its to dark. I use it to countour my face. This powder is very pigmented so it can be used alone if u have good skin. This is not the best oil control powder. Its mediocre. I recommend Revlon colorstay pressed powder over this.

on 9/18/2012 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was eyeing this pressed powder for a long time and when I finally got it and quickly tried it I really liked it. THEN only 20 min after applying it the next day over my foundation I noticed dry flaky patches from the powder. I have extremely combination skin...and I think this is for oillyyy skin ONLY. I was really disappointed especially after spending money on it and now I can't return it. I recommend maybeline dream matte powder!!!

on 9/16/2012 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favourite pressed powder ever. I've tried lots of powders including the other powders in the Clean Makeup line by Covergirl and this is one is fantastic. It does what it says which I like. It definitely makes me less oily even though a touch up would probably be needed if you're wearing it ALL day. Really great overall at decreasing oiliness and comes in many different shades. Highly recommend this product if you are experiencing oil problems.

on 9/2/2012 9:30:00 PM

Pros: It does its job. My skin tends to get oily, especially during the summer. Once I put this powder on, the oiliness was pretty much all gone.
It's pretty compact. I only use it in the morning, but if needed, it'd be easy to carry with you.
Cons: Not long lasting. I put it on in the morning, and by the afternoon, especially if i'm out in the sun, the oil is back. A touch up is definitely needed.
The cotton pad that comes with the product attracts dust really easily. I had to actually scrub it clean and dry it to use again after a few weeks.
Overall, pretty good powder :)

on 8/29/2012 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i got this powder at wallmart for around 6.54$
i like the powder alot it keeps my oily skin at bay how ever i do not like the puff that comes with it , it is pretty much worthless since it applies WAY too much product making me look powdery and ghost like .
i am in the shade classic ivory i think theres only 3 shades which is alright since its applies clear and doesnt really provide coverage of any sort .
over all i think thats its a great product it can be a lil too powdery but you get what you paid for and there are certainty much better higher end products than this

on 8/27/2012 6:39:00 PM

I bought this product to be a shine fixer for the middle of the day but when I used the applicator it came with it applied way too much. But recently I tried it with a very light hand and a fluffy powder brush and it works quite well as a foundation setter and keeps my shiny nose at bay.

on 8/10/2012 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

this powder was amazing ,other than the fact i bought this 2 shades darker than my skin.
it stops my skin from being oily and shiny.
i didn't love the packaging.i dropped it once & the side that had the mirror broke off.

other than that ,i would buy this again. (: