Cover Girl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder

3.6

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Mica, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), Dimethicone, Quaternium 15, Dextrin, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Ultramarines

on 10/16/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this powder because i wanted to try it. i didn't mind it and it got the job done

on 10/16/2012 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Clean Oil Control foundation is the worst thing I've ever used but this powder is nice. It doesn't get cakey and prevents shine not all day, but for a fair amount of time. I still have to blot my face throughout the day but I like the finish and the fact that it doesn't give any coverage. Not the best powder but it will do if you have oily skin.

on 10/12/2012 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I HATE this! I can't believe it actually worked for some people. Their skin must be less oily than mine is, because this did nothing for me. It might have even made the oil on my face worse. I would apply it and literally a few minutes later my skin would be oily again.

on 10/12/2012 3:35:00 PM

This is a pretty good powder. I use it to set my concealer (especially under my eyes, so it doesn't crease). It works pretty well. I even use it to control the oil in the area between my eyebrows during the summer because that's where I get shiny the most. However, it can be a little drying during winter. But then again, I do have dry skin. It's nothing special. It's not a terrible product, but at the same time, I've used better powders than this. So, if I ran out of it, I would buy it again especially if it's on sale.

on 10/10/2012 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I adore this product! I have extremely oily skin. I have been looking for a good pressed powder for a while, and I have finally found it! It gives great coverage and also controls oil all day while I'm at school (7 hours). I touch my face a lot, but this product persists and keeps it oil-free. This product is not very expensive, but its definitely worth it. Also, the packaging isn't the best. It doesn't stay closed very well. Other than that, I adore this product and I would absolutely recommend it!

on 9/22/2012 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My oily skin loves this. I don't know that I could survive through my day without using this powder. My mom has always used CoverGirl so I have been using it for the majority of my makeup needs since I first started using makeup.
I use this any time I feel my face beginning to feel a little oily, just a little bit to freshen up.. Love it!

on 9/22/2012 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Since my skin is as oily as can be I thought I would try this since it's made to control oil. I bought the lightest shade, and used it over the Clean foundation. Don't get the powder or the foundation unless you'd like to look even more oily than usual. This powder looked so powdery and cakey and gave no coverage. You could even see every hair on my face, gross right? Don't buy it. They even test on animals. Buy Revlon, their products have much better coverage, don't oxidize, they don't test on animals, and the quality is much better.

on 9/18/2012 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I bought this after spending five minutes in the store trying to figure out my shade. They don't have a large selection. I have medium dark skin with very yellow undertones. I got this in the second darkest it was to ashy. So i switched to the darkest. It its to dark. I use it to countour my face. This powder is very pigmented so it can be used alone if u have good skin. This is not the best oil control powder. Its mediocre. I recommend Revlon colorstay pressed powder over this.

on 9/18/2012 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was eyeing this pressed powder for a long time and when I finally got it and quickly tried it I really liked it. THEN only 20 min after applying it the next day over my foundation I noticed dry flaky patches from the powder. I have extremely combination skin...and I think this is for oillyyy skin ONLY. I was really disappointed especially after spending money on it and now I can't return it. I recommend maybeline dream matte powder!!!

on 9/16/2012 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favourite pressed powder ever. I've tried lots of powders including the other powders in the Clean Makeup line by Covergirl and this is one is fantastic. It does what it says which I like. It definitely makes me less oily even though a touch up would probably be needed if you're wearing it ALL day. Really great overall at decreasing oiliness and comes in many different shades. Highly recommend this product if you are experiencing oil problems.