April 16, 2014 | 1812 users online

Pressed Powders - Cover Girl - Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Adeline92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product to be a shine fixer for the middle of the day but when I used the applicator it came with it applied way too much. But recently I tried it with a very light hand and a fluffy powder brush and it works quite well as a foundation setter and keeps my shiny nose at bay.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Jennifeerfb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this powder was amazing ,other than the fact i bought this 2 shades darker than my skin.
it stops my skin from being oily and shiny.
i didn't love the packaging.i dropped it once & the side that had the mirror broke off.

other than that ,i would buy this again. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by emmainfinite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS POWDER. Without it, my face gets soooooo oily, as if I like purposely applied oil or something. Gross, I know. It's small and compact so touching it up is a breeze! The packing could be a bit more durable. it usaully breaks before I run out but other then that its great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought a shade 3 shades darker than my skin -,- but other than that I love this I use it with my revlon colorstay and other than a slight oompa loompa orangey look it gives me it looks nice and stays on and most importantly... I DON'T GET OILY :D Oil seems to seep through my revlon colorstay, my old favourite pressed powder and my other two pressed powders (from ELF, Maybelline, and another brand) I needed to blot like 5 times a day no joke and I swear that's probably an understatement -,- but with this even 8 hours later NO oil!! :D im so happy :) I just hope I can go back and get my proper shade but for now I guess this is okay as long as I don't pack it on my face :@
The packaging is nice but I dropped it and now it's kinda broken :/ so thats why I don't like the packaging but at least the powder didn't break apart so thats whats important :P

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have an oily t-zone that even with a translucent setting powder will start shining about two hours after application. I had been looking for a powder that would simultaneously set my tinted moisturizer/foundation as well as control shine, and I seem to have found it. I have not experienced any kind of caking up or flaking in the several months I have used it. I have it in Classic Ivory, the lightest shade, and it compliments my skin perfectly. For the price, I don't think I'm going to get a better powder. The only problem with it is the packaging; the snap closure is starting to wear out on mine. Other than that, there is not really anything bad I have to say about the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Hayxoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I've been on a hunt forever trying to find a powder that doesn't make my face look cakey. FINALLY! This is the best powder ever! It's amazing! I recommend this to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by blueyes14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing powder for the colder months!! I go through about 2 powders a year(give or take a few months) and i always get this when it gets to be spring/summer. I have combination skin, so in the winter it gets dry and in the summer it gets oilier. For the colder months, i like getting the Clinique stay matte powder, because i feel it works better on dryer skin. But, this is amazing for the summer...it soaks up the oil, and keeps my skin dewey for a good 3-5 hours, depending on the weather. I also like this because i go to 2 camps in the summer, so it wont be a big deal if this cracks or i lose it. I can just buy another at Target for around $7! so, i definitely will buy this again(its my 3rd package) and i recommend to ladies with combination dry-oily skin(:

EDIT- i talked to my mom today, whom i recommended this to, and she told me it doesnt work all too well for her. I have dry-combination, and she has extremely oily skin, and shes not using her usual oil-control cleanser, and is summer. all that put together causes her face to become mega-shiny, so she thinks itll work better in the fall/winter. But, nevertheless, i still love mine(: so, i recommend this for people up to combination-oily skin, but not extremely oily skin. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by mel39

I've been using this for years and any time I try something new this is what I come back to. It's nothing exceptional but it does what it's supposed to do, and doesn't seem to cake up too much as I reapply it during the day. Will keep on repurchasing until something better comes along, but you can't really beat the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by scooucha24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This powder is great, and really nice for touch ups or use when on the go. The compact is nice and doesn't feel like it will ever break, and it's easy I whip out and use real quick, like I do in the school bathrooms :) it has a little bit of coverage, but if you blot a bunch of times a day with this the color will get a lot darker (as any pigmented powder would) and it'll look caked on. But it's a really nice inexpensive powder, and when I use it over the Revlon Colorstay, I don't look greasy for a good 4-5 hours. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For an inexpensive oil blotting powder, this is the "goods." Does it blot as well as MAC's Blot Powder? No it doesn't, but it does blot oil and keeps it undercontrol so one doesn't need to reapply or at least not reapply all that often considering the price and the amount you get. I prefer using a small, firm short haired Kabuki type brush as it concentrates the product only where you need it. I've the "Buff Beige" color which is quite universal for fair to medium toned skin. It doesn't have much coverage which I feel is excellent in any blotting type powder. It works well enough for my fairly oily T-Zone and does so at a very affordable pricepoint. Highly Recommended.