October 21, 2014 | 2036 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Minted #85

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by asianxxbeauty

This is one of my all time favorite nail polishes. I love Revlon nail polishes in general though. The prices are great, they are about $3-4 at any drugstore. I love the color selection! "Minted" is a beautiful minty green, although I detect a little blue in it. I think it looks great on any skin tone. It doesn't have any shimmer or glitter in it. I like the brush, it's small. It can be kind of streaky because it is a little sheer but 2-3 coats is good. Every time I look at this color it makes me happy. Overall, a great spring/summer color!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by magali219

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

one word LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by jillmarie23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS IS AN AMAZING PRODUCT!! Because of its bright and vivid color, it makes everyone look tan as if you just went on vacation to California!!! It is not clumpy, dry, or crusty but shiny, vivid, and bright as can be! I love it and would absolutely bye again
Revlon. I also use a Revlon eye liner which is very good! But back to the polish, I RECOMMEND IT COMPLETELY!! This is not just an ordinary polish, it is a wonder!! BUY THIS PRODUCT!! HAHAAHA

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by daniemarie143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is gorgeous on my skintone (NC35), it doesn't really show up as a mint, more like a pale blue. But I adore it :) Unfortunately, it has THE crappiest formula EVAR. Very goopy and streaky, however, i can still work with it :)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have mixed feelings about this. The application of this polish is quite streaky. The first time I applied it, it was horrible so I removed it, started from scratch and tried again. It was a bit better but still applied streaky. I tried it with a base coat as well, but didn't really help the situation. I used about three coats until I was satisfied with the colour on my nails, but also made it take longer to dry as well. The shade is a cool mint green which would be nice for Spring and suits my medium skin-tone. I also found it chipped more easily if I didn't apply a top-coat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

I love this nail polish! The color is beautiful, probably my favorite right now. It does apply streaky on the first coat, but the second coat makes it look totally solid. You may even need three, but if you just keep at it you will get a shiny perfect coat. It also isn't the longest wearing polish, but it's not going to chip and flake much if you finish with a top coat. But I don't really mind because I love the color so much!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by mbrow222

I hated this polish. I wanted to love it because of the colour, but I hated the formula. It went on thin and streaky and gooey? I did two coats and it was still a streaky mess.It took forever to dry and the next day I could peal it off like rubber! I will stick to OPI.

Essie's mint candy apple is much better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by xiue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this and Coral Me Wild on sale. I have long nails no matter what and because of this I always avoided nail polish since it screamed "look at my creepy long witch nails". It was only lately that I started to fall in love with colour and decided what the heck! I'm sure anyone afraid to try colour can make it work if they really want it to, long nails or not~ I love wearing coloured nails when I am wearing all black/grey/white :)

Application was not at all like Coral Me Wild. This baby bubbled and went on thin and streaky. Take your time with this and layer it on. Impatience will make this come out bad! Put it on thin and LET IT DRY properly. I also found that this colour likes to rub off a bit when I add on a top coat.

I wouldn't buy this again but I would find another brand with this colour. I've never had a NP bubble on me so that sealed the deal of no return!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by asininityy

bought this on a whim at the grocery store. love the color but the formula is pretty bad. takes forever to dry, doesnt spread very well, and bubbles like CRAZY. however i don't really mind the bubbling part that much since a layer of a good clear nail polish will hide the bubble bumps. i'm not sure if its because i put a good top coat on or not but this nail polish has not chipped yet and i have been wearing it for 4 for so days. i will not buy this again but i will be on the lookout for a similar color from a different brand.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2011 4:35:00 AM More reviews by tn08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wish the formula was a little better- 3 coats for it not to appear streaky and bc of that, it takes a while to dry and even when it does, my nails get really cakey. The color is super cute but bc the formula i would not repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No