September 20, 2014 | 993 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Brulee

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Walko

This is a good eyeshadow.It looks great in the corner of the eye with a dark brown eyeshadow or as a highlighter.It's a very pale cream .But on it's own , as an all over lid colour it looks awful on me, far too pale.I have dark hair and eyes and am nw 15.Good pigmented shadow, great value.At the price you have nothing to lose by giving it a try.Everyone should find some use for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by bettybear135

I LOVE IT<3
HG

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by jrbeauty76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My MAC Brulee is virtually untouched because I have been using Wet n' Wild Brulee instead. I almost wish I could return the MAC. It's much more pigmented than MAC version. It is a little more crumbly, so you'll want to use a fluffy brush to apply rather than a stiff shader brush.

If they would only come out in more shades using this EXACT formula!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I gave Brulee a 4 out of 5 for the simple fact that I am now on my 3rd one and have to purchase another because they keep crumbling on me. I agree with everything said about the product, pigmentation, staying power, price etc... however the product is so soft that when I snap the packaging to close it, it cracks and eventually crumbles and to avoid a mess, I have to throw it out. Overall though it's dirt cheap and I can find it anywhere so I will repurchase, it's just a pain and a waste to have to keep purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

EDIT: shortly after my initial review (maybe 6-7 months ago?), i was informed that brulee was not, in fact, discontinued...but for several months, yet i still struggled to find it in stores. recently, it reappeared on the shelves, and i promptly snapped up both available pans (i think they were $0.99 apiece. ridiculously cheap.) at any rate, it now appears that brulee is BACK, and all is right with the world.

thank you, makeup gods.

You don't know what ya got til its gone.

I was immediately unimpressed by brle after purchasing it, and relegated it to the depths of my bag. Slowly but surely, it won me over, replacing both dazzlelight and shroom as my go-to highlight shades. Then I started wearing it alone basically everyday out of pure laziness, with a liquid black liner and bit of brown smudged above it. I fell in love with brulee, and it would have been the long term, lasting sort of relationship. it would have, had wet n wild not discontinued it, which wet n wild loves to do on occasion with their absolute best products. They're careful to discontinue only their best products in order to keep junky ones on the shelf. This way, makeup lovers like me must keep searching for new holy grails...and maintain only fleeting relationships in all walks of life.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this single! It is everything that I hoped for in MAC's Brule (which I ended up not liking at all.) It is creamy for a matte drugstore shadow, it has great pigmentation and is easy to apply. Its a great highlight color for the brow bone, and of course the price is amazing! I would repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I love the small packaging and high quality of the product! Wet n wild's matte shadows are so pigmented and easy to blend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by lavenderwig

I wish WnW would make singles of all their shades like these. The formula in these singles are awesome, and if you check the weekly ads of stores every week like I do you can get lucky and get 50% off. Not much else to say. I grabbed the last Creme yesterday. Today I'm going to get the limited edition Nude Awakening 8-pan. I don't know what took me so long.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by poetsdream7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm going to use this space to make suggestions, and see how many people will agree. First of all, this e/s, Brulee, as well as Nutty and Panther, are the three "staple" shadows in their singles line. WnW would be wise to come out with other neutral, preferably matte (maybe satin),"workhorse" shadows that we will repurchase again and again. WnW has some of the best matte shadows in the drugstore (debatable, I know, bear with me). If they're not going to bring back the 6-pans, wouldn't it be awesome if they would release our favorite mattes from the Vanity palette in single form? Oh, and at least one of those gorgeous rich matte purples from the Lust palette! In a perfect world... (sigh)

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by NatureGerbil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this eyeshadow single. It's creamy, pigmented and both blends and builds wonderfully. Plus it's cheap and the packaging is functional and small enough to fit in even tiny purses. One of the only eyeshadows I own (of which I own many from many different price points) that I've used up fully and then purchased again.