September 15, 2014 | 1841 users online

Treatments - AMBI - Fade Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by beth3118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks . I have two dark spots & they both have faded! I used the Clinique clinical dark spot corrector for over a month & I swear both spots got darker ! I am SO glad I found this product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 7:20:00 AM More reviews by candiceragan

After a week of using Ambi I've noticed my skin doesn't look dull anymore. I can see the sun spots fading. It's a great product and for only $5 at Wal Mart. They even make one for oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Skinmatition

I just bought this product and I've been seeing an improvement considering the fact that I have light skin the dark spots are so apparent. I love this product so far and hopefully it'll continue to work. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by ItsAja

After a crazy 2-3 week bout with acne finally getting my pimples 90% gone i was left with horrible dark acne scars on my cheeks. forcing me to have to wear concealor ;( I ran in my local beauty supply store and easliy found this product. Only after 1 week i was seeing a huge improvement in my skin. I definitely will continue to keep this in my emergency bag.

i also used this with the Ambi even n clean moisturizer with spf30! & also exfloliated my skin 3-4xs a week to remove the dead dark skin cells.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by TitaniumRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

My mom bought this for me after horrible breakouts (which I picked at) left really dark marks. I used it on and off for a bit, then stopped using it for 7 months - 1 year. I picked it back up about 3 weeks ago to fade some spots, and I've been using it every night. My spots are a few more applications from completely gone now. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by farahb91

Last two months, I've been fighting with terrible break outs, and since this is my first time, I was so desperate to get my flawless skin back. After 2 months trying to clear up my face, my acnes have gone, so I tried ambi fade cream to get rid of the scars. guess what, after 2 days of trying, it broke me out so bad and irritate my skin. It leaves my face feel stinging, burning and my face went red. On top of that, it also leaves dark circles on the spots where I put the cream on, so it really makes my scars appear more obvious than before. I swear I wear sunscreen all the time. Now, Im on my way to get rid of the acne caused by this cream. This is the most terrible product I ever bought and I feel so sad how 2 days ruined what I have strived for 2 month!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Cindy76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Honestly works. I was shocked. Works to fade my age spots on my face and drastically reduced my hyper pigmentation on my chin. I don't use the product every day. I only wear it at night probably 3x week at most and it was very effective. Will purchase product again. Doesn't sting or burn and does an amazing job of hydrating my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by RustGospel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate to bring the score on this product down but...there's just something in Ambi Fade Cream that my skin can't tolerate. Every time I try this, I get greasy, bumpy, and irritated skin.
When I first got this product, I was at the tail end of my year long acne battle and I don't think I realized that this was causing more harm than good. I used it religiously for months, mostly at night but sometimes during the day (with additional sunscreen over the top), in conjunction with other products that were meant to help lighten dark marks and alone. I've tried it only in spots and I've used a light layer of it over my entire face also. Needless to say, I never garnered any positive results from it.
I recently tried it again now that I'm all clear and I don't think I can keep putting this on my face. Even though I have the Oily Skin formulation and my skin is quite dry, this product is far, far too greasy for me. After using it my skin feels suffocated and mildly itchy. Every morning after I sleep with this on my face, I wake up with bumps. Dabbing it only in spots seems to elicit the same reaction. When I don't apply it, my skin is clear.
I'm giving this 2 rating only because it's pretty widely available, this price is good, and the packaging is appropriate. I most certainly wouldn't recommend this to people who are prone to irritation.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Anne184

I purchased this to help fade the ridiculous amount of freckles I have on my face, as well as a few dark spots on my chin that were left by pimples. I have been using it for 6 weeks, twice a day. So far, I only see very light improvement in my freckles and the dark spots on my chin remain the same. It has an unpleasant smell, but fades quickly. I will use this for another 3 weeks before giving up on it entirely.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by leeooniee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Okay so I'm in australia and had to buy this product from ebay online and it ended up costing $17. Rather expensive, I know. Anyway, I've been using this cream on my VERY dark patches (i already have dark skin) due to excessive acne break outs for about three weeks and I've found that the product doesn't really sink into my skin and leaves an oily residue. I am yet to see results yet but i will continue using it. I've also found if you apply too much or use it more than twice daily I tend to break out in very small pimples, the kind that just stay there forever and are impossible to get rid of. I am kind of disappointed in this product as people have stated they got results quickly but I will keep using and give an update.