AMBI Fade Cream

3.6

Betaine , Butylene Glycol , Cetyl Alcohol , Cyclomethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Disodium EDTA , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Ethylparaben , Fragrance , Glycerin , Glyceryl Stearate , Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean) , Hydroxyethyl Urea , Isopropyl Myristate , Lactic Acid , Methylparaben , PEG-100 Stearate , PEG-16 Soy Sterol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Propylparaben , Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Sodium Metabisulfite , Stearic Acid , Tocopheryl Acetate , Water

on 6/19/2013 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

It seems like every zit I get loves to leave its mark no matter how I treated it (whether I popped it, or let it heal on its own etc) so you can just imagine how many dark acne scars I had all over my face after years of teenage acne! It was terrible. It came to the point I would wake up every morning and paint my face over with thick foundation and concealer, I was too embarrassed to go on in public with my natural, but patchy, skin. The only time I wouldn't wear my "mask" of makeup is at home, my mom finally took a good look at my skin and said all that makeup was damaging my skin and wouldn't let me wear anymore---THE HORROR. Ever since my makeup privileges were taken away, my terrible acne scars were mocked b the public; people would stare at me, take second glances at my horrible skin, and some youngsters even made fun of me. All of this took a toll on me and I tried various natural remedies to try to get rid of my scars--- milk, lemon juice, sugar scrubs, cucumber juice---nothing was working well. Luckily I had enough and out of desperation I got ambi fade cream and my life changed. Since most of my scars were old, an application of 3x a day, and within one and a half weeks my scars were GONE. I have a few left but they are fading. For about $7 this is a miracle product that SAVED MY LIFE. I have "normal" looking skin now. Thank god for the makers of this product. It made me happy and feel human again. The only down part to this product is that you have to wear sunscreen or else your bleached skin spots will come back, never less I LOVE IT. The smell doesn't bother me, it's fairly cheap, and last and for all...IT WORKS. All you need is some money, diligence, and of course...patience :)

on 6/14/2013 3:25:00 AM

I have very fair skin, and hyperpigmentation from hormones or sun or age. I am 41. I love this product. After a month, the biggest spots are not completely gone, but signifcantly lighter The smaller spots are nearly gone. The many spots I was starting to develop on my chest are almost completely gone. This product has sunscreen in it, but I am not sure what the SPF is, so I always wear another sunscreen on top of it in the daytime. At night I wear this product under night time moisturizers as well. Great product. I purchased a $100 product from a department store a year ago, and it did practically nothing. If this is as light as my spots will get, I am already happier. My skin tone overall has dramatically improved as well. Much more even toned. My boyfriend says my skin has never looked better.

I really love this product ... it's light weight & makes effect after 2 weeks you'll feel it
but bad thing it smells funny for me :D
i added the package pictures to my blog so you can read everything about it before buying

Hope you like this <3

on 5/28/2013 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had been using this 2/3time with conjuntion of walgreen alpha hydroxy cream amd I see such a difference. I had really dark spots and with use of this items see such a.difference. I update anything changes. I hope it just erase my dark spot because.i hate having to apply concealer

on 5/23/2013 11:49:00 AM

Its been a week since I bought it, the one for oily skin. So far so good because I have not had a bad reaction to it. As far as removing acne scars, I think I need to give it more time. I will update my review in a few weeks. Although my skin does seem brighter even now after 4 days of use! I use it all over face and at bedtime only.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

IMO you get what you pay for when it comes to this product, so I'm not too surprised that my acne scars didn't improve or lighten during the 2 months I used this "fade cream." It smells terrible, like burnt toast, and the scent doesn't dissipate over time either:( I felt like I could smell it all night and still when I woke up in the AM it lingered. Unfortunately, this formula breaks me out badly and the oily/combo formula is greasy and leaves a film on skin, this product is comedogenic and contains known pore clogging/ irritating ingredients, it contains silicones, ie dimethicone which can wreak havoc on acne-prone skin. Overall, I'm just not a fan and nothing about it impresses me besides the cheap price. If dark spots/acne scars are a problem for you, I highly recommend Mario Badescu's Whitening Mask, it really helps lighten and tone problem spots without irritation.

on 5/9/2013 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It was okay. It wasn't how I expected it would be. It said that it would take about 2 weeks to see the results but for me, it took more than 2 weeks. I could see A LITTLE difference but not how I expected it to me. Maybe it wasn't right for me. IDK. I wouldn't purchase the product again.

on 5/8/2013 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I've been using this twice a day for 8 days, and I'm blown away by how well it works. I'm only using it as a spot treatment and I'm using the oily skin formula. Mild acne scarring from blackheads that I (should not have) popped that normally would take weeks to fade is gone. Scarring from a cystic whitehead is disappearing rapidly. Hyperpigmentation that I've had on my upper lip (you know, Aunt Bunny's got a mustache) since puberty has significantly faded. Best of all it does not break me out.

And all from a product that only cost me $5.

I'm upping this from 4 to 5 lippies. 3 weeks in and Aunt Bunny's stache is GONE. Cystic scarring all but gone. I have to squint 2 inches from the mirror to see it. I can't believe this stuff is only 5 bucks. And for the price you get a ton.

on 4/24/2013 1:17:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks . I have two dark spots & they both have faded! I used the Clinique clinical dark spot corrector for over a month & I swear both spots got darker ! I am SO glad I found this product :)

on 4/19/2013 7:20:00 AM

After a week of using Ambi I've noticed my skin doesn't look dull anymore. I can see the sun spots fading. It's a great product and for only $5 at Wal Mart. They even make one for oily skin.

Popular Treatments