July 29, 2014 | 2200 users online

Lash Treatments - Careprost (Generic Brand Latisse)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow I love this stuff seriously! I'm in my 30's and always had long lashes but as I got older I noticed I would lose a lash a lot easily after mascara removal. Also the volume,length, and fullness were totally lacking as I'm getting older. So I ordered the 2 box special from Lifetime Lashes it came lightening fast. I have been using it everyday for 5 and a half weeks and I can report my lashes which are blonde now look like they have a light coat of mascara on them. It's amazing it wasn't till today when I put on my mascara I was like holy fullness! All my lashes fit in the curler!!! Now I have to curl my lashes because they are long and will get in my eyes. They have filled out completely and in pics I actually have a shadow from my lashes. They still have a long way to go but so far very good.

Here's how I apply:
I ordered a Real Techniques fine liner brush because it saves on product and gives a perfect line of product. I put a half drop on the brush and that's enough to line my lashes generously. I think it's safer to drop it onto the brush without touching the tip to the brush.
I use the leftover on brow spots that are still lacking(thx 90's). The brush picks up every bit of product so you don't waste any. I wash it once a week and it stays nice. No brown spots in my green eyes. Occasional itchy-ness on the lash line but I have allergies so it could be both but nothing enough to stop. I also coat my lashes with the Argan Balm just for good measure because they are so long now. Also it helps moisturize the lashes and keep them shiny and healthy.

I only do this at night in the day I use my usual eye makeup and am thrilled now because I don't lose lashes anymore! They are significantly longer and fuller for real! So far though they are darker,fuller, and longer. No irritation or changes to my iris.:)
Update:8 Weeks
On almost 8 weeks and they are super long and a nice dark colour like a light mascara brushes my lashes. On my left eye on the edge of my eye there is a lot of growth because the lashes their were short now that they are longer they are a tad unruly because there in that middle phase. Plus I have natural curl so they are a pain but once grown out the fullness will be amazing! They are super long where people are noticing so that makes me happy. My lash line is normal colour no redness for me anymore it was only in the beginning.
10 Weeks:
My lashes are very long I barely use lash primer anymore with mascara because I just don't need it. My lash line is full,even, and darker blonde. I used to have pale blonde lashes so I like the change to dirty blonde a lot better! I actually had to trim the middle lash because it was so long it was freakish! I just made it even and even the curl has grown up and isn't in my eye anymore. This stuff is amazing I don't have darkening of the lash line just a little pink after use. In the morning they have no redness. I think at 16 weeks it will be crazy so I'm really happy. I'm not even finished with my 1st bottle!
Update 16 weeks:
This stuff is awesome now it's just keeping up with what this has done. I apply it still at least 4x's a week and my lashes are so long and full but they were getting dry. Problem solved with some Argan Balm I realize you need to moisturize your lashes because this stuff does make them a little dry. Any thick balm like coconut oil,Castor,Olive will do the job well. I'd like to find a lash conditioner with an applicator so if anyone knows please E-mail me. Otherwise I am stoked and could not be happier my boyfriend took pics of my lashes last night and he couldn't believe it. I'm going to put the pic in my profile asap.

I can attest this product works and works well! A little redness and itching when I started but now I have no ill effects to report. My eyes are still green no brown spots and I only get a small pink line at night when I apply. By A.M. it's gone. I have had a very easy time with this product. I have repurchased am only on my second bottle and will use this as long as I can and tell people all the time to try it. I had a friend spending $$$ on Lumigan when this is so much cheaper and just as effective from what I have read.

So if you haven't tried this yet or are still on Brand try the Generic your wallet will thank you and so will your lashes. I've never been happier or more confident with my eyes. Primer is a thing of the past I can just enjoy my love of mascaras:) Wonderful product I luv it and is lash HG. Recommended!

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by tazzzzzy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was left with very short eyelashes after using eyelash extensions for about 3 months.
Bought this product and it lives up to its expectations very well! I would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by EricaErica79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hello ,
I have been wanting to try Latisse but could never bring myself to fork over the money. So I did research online and found the generic version of Latisse ...waaala Careprost ! So Im a total skeptic and have never used any thing like this. I like to keep my investment to a minimum , No love lost if it doesn't work.

Any how, after my many searches I found All Day Chemist had the cheapest prices. Like seriously how can you beat $ 12.71 for this coveted sought after miracle eyelash potion.

There were a few things I didn't like about All day chemist, There were all these negative things on the internet about it being a scam or stealing peoples financial information o_0,

Then the way they accept payment, what is it ?? Some over seas money laundering ? LOL like why cant I just pay via paypal or online like normal business do. So that was frustrating but again after research and listening to different feed back I decided, what the hell I will try it.

There is a flat fee for shipping no matter what you order for $25 dollars. So I got a few girlfriends in on deal and we all spilt the cost of shipping 5 bucks a each. We snagged Retin A and Careprost grand total of $22.25 a person once split.

I called All day chemist and asked whats the deal and will I get my stuff , they were very helpful and assured me that I would receive my product after payment,

I paid over the phone with a pre paid Visa (It felt like I was regressing due to technology, has now made me lazy as I wave my phone and pay for coffee , calling to pay for something seems prehistoric now a days)

I was sent a confirmation email with a tracking number , two weeks later I received my shipment. Every thing was nicely packaged and sealed. I feel like my lashes have already grown and I cant wait to order more.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by MichelleNoel

I was super excited to try this product after I had some major eyelash damage due to extensions. I ordered from a site called in house pharmacy paid about $30.00 due to high shipping costs and got my little bottle in about 2 weeks. Okay so I know this sounds crazy but after 1 week I can totally tell a difference in my lashes. I have been using smartlash on and off for about 3 months and I swear doesn't do anything for my lashes. After a week of careprost I can already see length and I can feel a difference with thickness. I'm excited to see what the results will be in a few months! The only downside I have experienced is I feel that there is some product waste using a eyeliner brush. The brush absorbs all the product and then I'm not sure how much I really get on, so I usually go over it twice. The first 2 days I think I got some in my eye and experienced a little blur of vision. I wear contacts so after I changed these everything went back to normal. All in all I'm very excited about this product. I will check back in and update my review in a few weeks!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by jenniferloo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love Careprost! I just don't understand why some mom and pop's company have to attack others in order to boost theirs? And they have to make fake reviews about themselves here almost everyday. Remember, people will like you if you are likable, you don't have to pretend to be someone else's either from NY or someone big. If you have problems with big companies from overseas, be sport about it. Don't talk down about others just to get attention from customers, it's not very professional. Big companies got to where they are due to their professionalism. Maybe you should work for them to learn first hand.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by michellemercier44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like careprost because it works. I would buy it again if for whatever reason I couldn't get my hands on fysiko eyelash serum.
So pros: works, generic of LATISSE
Doesn't need prescription
Cheap comparing to LATISSE
Cons: one bottle lasts max two months for me. So I have to keep ordering our buy several at a time. Fysiko lasts 8 months for me.
I do hate the application procedure of careprost- I drop one drop into cap and then soak brush in it and then there is always stuff left in the cap, so I either throw it away, wasting product, or use too much and get irritation. Fysiko Serum comes in the tube with very thin brush so to overuse it you need consciously apply several times. And it's not that irritating because natural and stuff.
But if there's wouldn't be fysiko or I can't get it anymore, I would be using careprost

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by ladmin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a very skeptical person. I ordered Careprost from mylashes4less, then started checking all the reviews on the site for the number of other reviews, member since, etc. (What can I say, I work in insurance...) I was somewhat concerned, but decided for the price at least I wouldn't be out too much money if the product didn't work. I had been using Latisse for a while, so I was concerned about losing what I had. I've been using the Careprost for about a month, and have noticed no decrease whatsoever, in fact, my lashes continue to grow fuller. Highly recommend.

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Sarahlynntg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just want to let everyone know about Mylashes4less.com is a wonderful play to buy your Careprost. The shipping was fast. I would buy from this place again. I hope I get the results a lot of other got on here.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by sabrinabruning

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Straight up: It works.

Don't bother spending more money to buy Latisse, because that product is the same thing ingredient wise and it's way more expensive -- on top of the $ you pay to visit a doctor to give you a permission slip before you can buy it. (Can we say "middle man"? What a racket!)

The cheapesst place you can buy careprost appears to be at alldaychemist.com for $11.50/bottle. I wish I would have because I spent double elsewhere.

I recommend buying a 3 bottle pack (wish I would have instead of buying just one bottle) so you're not afraid to be generous and using it every night, instead of just sparingly.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by cutupangels78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE - BEEN USING CAREPROST FOR 9 MONTHS ... and I swear my eyelashes are still growing... I am using it 1-2 nights a week for maintenance.... IT TAKES 3 MONTHS OR LONGER TO SEE FULL RESULTS. Seriously, allow up to 6 months to see MAXIMUM results.... I have been using it inconsistently on my brows, too. Makes the brows harder to tweeze but has darkened them. I don't plan to continue using on my brows because it seems to make my brow hairs more "stubborn" (harder to tweeze).

Wow...
FYI - I also use the most dramatic mascara I have ever found (and I've tried them all)... Benefit "They're Real" mascara. Highly recommended. My eyelashes look impossibly long. People stop me and ask about my eyelashes on the street! I tell them - CAREPROST! (and an eyelash curler... and mascara... :) ....

Just reached 14 weeks on Careprost with consistent use nightly. My lashes are already long but I was tired of wearing false lashes every day. I am, overall, impressed with the results. For the first 8 weeks, I had "spider-y" long lashes growing on the outer edge of my eye that were impossible to curl but they grow evenly now. I have not noticed a major change in volume which is what I was hoping for. Full results will be noted at 16 weeks. Like many other Careprost users, my eyelid turned a little red (looks like faded eyeliner) but I just use concealer now. SLIGHTLY darker undereye circles (more concealer needed). But, it's worth it for the longer, curlier eyelashes. FYI I STILL wear eyelashes when I want a glam look. Overall, I recommend Carepost. If you are looking for SUPER GLAM - THICK - FULL eyelashes, you might have unrealistic expectations. You will definitely notice an improvement in length and curl.

EYEBROWS - I also use Careprost on my eyebrows. My light blonde eyebrows definitely grow in darker and stronger - BUT - also more challenging and time-consuming to tweeze. Careprost will make ALL areas of your eyebrows grow quicker - including the hairs you don't want!