Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), MICA, CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES)

best high Street foundation out there I use it on many of my clients, use a finishing powder like Mac or Ben nye to get long lasting results. I even used it on an underwater shoot, worked brilliantly!

I love this foundation, it went on so smoothly and made my skin look amazing with a beautiful healthy glow, however it did breakout my acne prone with a few hours, which was horrible, because i loved this foundation so much

would not recommend to anyone with acne prone skin, but everyone else buy this product!

I'm normally religious with which brand of foundation I buy but bought this one the offer chance because boots had a 3 for 2 offer on their bourjois products and I've used and loved their blushers before. Attractive packaging and good choice of shades for fair skinned people like myself unfortunately these were the only pros to the foundation. Didn't suit my oily acne prone skin at all, within an 1 or 2 of application my face was extremely oily and as a result good coverage only lasted a couple of hours too. Suffered really bad breakouts from using the foundation so had to admit defeat. Definitely think this product is aimed more for dry skin types.

I'm so sad that this didn't work for me, because of the reviews I was expecting a natural finish or to see my skin underneath and well that's because the coverage isn't that great, and when you build it up it becomes orangey/cakey like the average high street foundation. I wanted to like it, and I wore it out alot just to see if I would end up liking it but nope.

If you want coverage, don't buy this. If you want something light for everyday, there are better bb creams that will do the job without making you orange.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is honestly my overall favourite foundation. It's super natural looking and the colour range is so good for people who have fake tanned as it is super yellow toned. It is a semi dewy finish with medium coverage and IT DOESN'T CLING TO DRY PATCHES. Also it smells great and applies super easily, so easy to blend etc. It isnt too long lasting but for the price its fine. This is by far my favourite foundation drug store and high end.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this foundation and the serum version. For me, there is not really a difference between the two. Amazing smell, great coverage and nice shades. It blends in like a dream and the staying power is great. My skin is more on the dry side so I love the dewy effect this gives me. The price is on point but if you ask me the packaging looks cheap.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG foundation i have it in two shades 51 and 52. Not good for when my skin is super oily otherwise it is wonderful. Light coverage but definitely buildable to medium. Transfer resistant and waterproof.

In my opinion, this foundation is just okay but there are many more cons than pros with it. Firstly, the shade range is terrible, I think there's 5 or 6 shades, which all have very strong yellow undertones which is ridiculous. Very pale people and those with darker skin tones will definitely struggle to get a good match with this foundation. I have yellow undertones myself but this foundation is far too yellow. It oxidizes like crazy..before you buy this swatch it on your hand in the store and then leave it for about twenty minutes and the color will have turned a horrible musty yellow orange color which is so disappointing.

It doesn't last on my skin. Immediately after application there is a nice glow to the face but this disappears in about two hours and then it just becomes oily and nasty looking, and about two shades darker.

The packaging is nice and practical and the price is great but due to the bad color range, the oxidization that occurs and the fact that it doesn't last very well on my face I wouldn't recommend this foundation and I definitely won't repurchase.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My all time favourite go-to foundation
Pros:
-Light to medium coverage. creamy texture.it isn't runny (easy to blend).
-Natural Satin finish slightly dewy, which reflects a healthy glowing skin.
-it has a yellow undertone (unlike most of drugstore foundations) which covers redness.
- Contains fruit extracts.
-Decent lasting power up to 8hours on my combo skin i use a setting powder. It's great for dry skin.
- The packaging is practical yet hygenic.
- The best thing is it doesn't crease around lips or nose or accentuate dry patches.

Cons :
-No SPF
-Lack of shades for those who are very pale or very dark.
-Contains silca.

All in all a very good drugstore foundation. The day i first wore it i recieved compliments how it looks natural and let the skin breath.
Thanks to Sineady Cady for let me know about it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This foundation is not suitable for oily skin. When you apply it, it looks quite nice, but after 1 or 2 hours you start to look extremy oily, cakey and patchy. The lightest shade (51 Light Vanilla) is too dark for my pale skin. Also the coverage is very light, it will not cover any redness on my face. I would not reccomend this for peopel with oily skin!

Video Reviews & Tutorials