Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer

3.6

HEALTHY MIX CONCEALER / ANTICERNES CORRECTEUR: AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPANEDIOL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), SILICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), DIMETHICONE, CHLORPHENESIN, MICA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCERIN, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, RUBUS ARCTICUS FRUIT EXTRACT, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SORBIC ACID.

on 2/24/2013 9:13:00 AM

I had big hopes for this one... You all gave it great reviews so I bought it and bum! I simply didn't fall in love with it. It seems to work great for many girls, but it just doesn't work for me. It doesn't cover blemishes or pimples or anything at all.. it just makes the area more bright and just makes it look worse! under the eyes it gets so dry and makes me look even more tired.
I think I'm not even going to finish it.. next please? :)
_______________________________________________
xoxo Lolitagirl

on 2/17/2013 2:43:00 PM

At first it looks wonderful,but then it dries (after couple of hours) the color changes completly and it will be seem on the face very well.Also,after couple and hours all the spots will be seem again,so you need it to keep it in your purse.This is realy average products I won't buy it again :(

on 1/25/2013 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Its not bad,but its very drying and it makes my under eye area dry. Its brightening ,but the coverage isn't that good.I wouldn't repurchase but some of u may like it!

on 1/23/2013 11:09:00 AM

I have the Healthy Mix Foundation in 52 (which I'm not a fan of; see my review) and the salesgirl assured me that I needed the matching concealer in 52 as well. Actually, 52 is too light both as a shade and in terms of pigment. If I layer it over redness or blemishes with a brush, it does an ok job, but it gets oranger and oranger as the day goes by. And it's useless for undereye circles: too thin, too dry, too pale.

on 1/13/2013 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really like this, especially for covering acne blemishes; it is a bit dry on its own for the under eye area, so if I'm going to use it for dark circles, I mix it with a tiny bit of a moisturizing foundation (MUFE F&B) and it works fine for me. I might repurchase, but I want to try other concealers :)

on 12/12/2012 10:22:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have a mixed opinion about this concealer. I do like the shade because it matches exactly my (winter) skin colour but there are only 3 shades available so it's probably not the best option. I tried using it under my eyes because it does have a brightening effect while concealing dark circles or redness but under my eyes it just looks cakey. Even though this is a liquid concealer it turns into a powdery like texture when applying which dries out my eye area making fine lines even more visible.
So I usually put this concealer on the corners of my lips and my nose area where it tends to be red and this concealer has medium to full coverage which will last you pretty much all day.
It's a good product but you might want to stay away from it if you are someone with dry skin.

on 12/6/2012 11:26:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Bought this as was recc'd by Lisa Eldridge and well reviewed here. It was only 6 so I purchased without looking hard at the tester. It was a complete waste of 6, I have to say. Maybe I had a faulty bottle but the coverage was dreadful (really poor at concealing reddish areas) and an hour after applying and setting with a Smashbox powder, it lifted off at the lightest touch. Utterly useless, only matched in uselessness by the Healthy Mix Foundation which I also found to be atrocious, but I realise I'm in the minority. I have found Revlon Colourstay concealer to be a massively superior concealer for not much more money.

on 11/22/2012 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought the Healthy Mix Serum foundation in 51 Vanille Clair, and I bought the Healthy Mix Concealer also in 51 (the lightest shade). I was disappointed that the foundation was too dark for my N10ish skin, and so put both the concealer and the foundation in the back of my makeup drawer. I pulled out the concealer again a few days ago because I was desperate for something better to cover some bad breakouts and cheek redness that I've been struggling with lately. Despite it being nearly December and my skin being even paler than when I bought the concealer, I realized that it actually does match when blended in, and so I proceeded to cover all the things that need to be covered.

I was completely surprised by this product when used on its own. It has a yellowness and density of pigment to it that really cover redness well. It doesn't cling as bad as every other concealer I've tried to the flaky skin that I can't get rid of. Plus it dries in such a way that I don't even need to set it with powder. The thin texture is easy to smooth into my undereye area (did I mention it also works on undereyes?) and it stays put very well.

I'm really happy with this concealer, and I will definitely repurchase. I could live without the scent, honestly -- it smells like fruit -- but I'll overlook it since the fragrance has not (fingers crossed!) irritated my skin. This is an extremely good product at a relatively reasonable price point (more than drugstore, less than H/E).

on 11/17/2012 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this in medium. I think it is particularly perfect for the eye area. It goes on easily and so no dragging of delicate skin. Great price and I like the packaging. Coverage is excellent and a tube can last forever as you need so little to achieve the results required. It stays put all day after a dusting of transparent powder to set it. Definitely a fave.

on 11/11/2012 7:50:00 AM

I actually really loved this product.. the whole reason for being is that it blends so well..and you can dab on your blemishes all over and blend... it won't rub off where you've dabbed.. it just blends so easily.. I have had worse more expensive concealers... so this is a keeper.. It definitely has a smell to it, like berries.. it isn't strong enough that you can smell it on your face.. but overall I love this concealer for covering my blemishes and blending so well.