July 28, 2014 | 1715 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by jasminese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I got this in my package, the cardboard box the shampoo came in was very damp. And the cap was halfway full with product. First off, the shampoo smells bad. Second off, this shampoo has only seemed to work for my eyeshadow/eyeliner/brow brushes, but not any of my face brushes. But, this is my first brush cleaner ever, so maybe I'm not doing it right. But as of now, I wouldn't purchase.

UPDATE:
This cleanser has really grown on me and I even like the smell. I use it to clean my brushes once a week. What really changed my mind about this was I had a stiff brush I didn't like, and I cleaned it using this and it made it SOOOOO soft. It's amazing! Also, the smell has really grown on me and I love it. It smells like clean :) It does a good job, I just didn't know what I was doing before ^^ One star off beacause of how it arrived in the mail (see above paragraph)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by barcodegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I cannot stand the chemical smell of this cleaner, it leaves my brushes smelling terrible. Other than that, it really is a time saver, but I'd prefer just washing my brushes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by fevers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Why does everyone love this so much?

- it leaves all my brushes with a smell - granted it isn't a horrible smell but I don't want my brushes to have ANY smell!
- it doesn't actually do THAT much! I'd get the same effect just spraying water onto my brushes! Sure, a bit of colour comes off when I wipe it onto a tissue but not enough that the colour comes off the brush bristles, which leads me to doubt how much this prevents blurring of colours from one product to the next.

Overpriced for what it is. Does exactly what a water vaporiser would do, but with annoying added scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by youcrazydiamond

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a simple product that makes my life much easier. A couple spritzes of this stuff on your brushes, wipe them off on a paper towel, and they're pretty much ready to go. No more muddy, mixed shadow colors! It dries really fast on small brushes like eyeshadow brushes, it might take a few minutes for larger brushes. Light "clean" scent. It says it's anti-bacterial, too, which is nice. I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by GeekMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

it makes the brushes smell nice and clean, easy to use.
Dries really fast

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by jordandean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great daily cleanser for in between deeper cleanings. I use it mostly on eyeshadow brushes so I don't muddy my colors. I spray on the brushes a couple of times then wipe until clean on a paper towel or cotton square. I like the scent and it dries quickly after cleaning. Mine arrived leaking but when I complained they sent me a new one. Large size bottle and appears to be a good value for the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by GeorgiasMakeUpAddiction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product. Use it to clean mostly my eye-shadow brushes after using them one day so I can use a different colour the next day. Spray a few times onto the brush then rub the brush into an old flannel or towel until product stops coming out.
Can also be used to clean brushes to stop bacteria forming or for use on other people. Great product for a great price and you get an amazing amount!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 5:21:00 AM More reviews by stilllovely

I really like this product!
I'ts cheap and simple to use. The packaging works really well- there is a pump spray with a plastic cap that fits well. The bottle is made from sheer black plastic that looks quite sophisticated.

It gets all the colour out of my brushes without damaging them and drying them out. It dries fast so I use it in between eyeshadow colours.

All I do is spray some on a tissue then run my brushes through it until they are soaked through and the colour is wiping out.

It keeps them so fresh!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by snowy0

I bought this during the cyber monday sale and got 55% off, so I won't complain because I got what I paid for. This brush cleanser is not effective. I spray it on my eye shadow brush and a piece of kitchen paper towel, ran the brush several times on the towel but only little color came off. I repeat this process for several time but the brush wasn'y that clean. I won't buy this again and I don't recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by yuphehe

Ewww..... like many mentioned this smells so bad.
The scent is like Lysol + Downy + Plastic. I mean if you don't mind that smell, then it I am sure the alcohol kills the bacteria on your brushes (which is what we want).
I read that if you let the product air out then the scent will go away. Having read that I unscrew the cap. What I realized was that the solution actually smells like rubbing alcohol, I can accept that - its just like drinking vodka right?
After 4 days or spraying my brush, my brush still stinks. Granted I live in a fogged area and it has been raining, but I really think this product is terrible.
So I devised my own method of using this product.
I would wipe my brushed with this product (however much it needs), and then using my tea-tree oil toner i'd wet a tissue and wipe all the brushes with that. The tea tree masks all the nasty scents, but it seriously wastes my toner.