September 22, 2014 | 1057 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by TheEmppu24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this mascara couple days ago and it's ok. I do love the applicator in it! I just wish it would be waterproof. I did lengthen my lashes and volumized them little bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Ally4877

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This Mascara is great! I have a hard time finding mascara's that dont clump and do a good job at seperating my lashes. I have found that l
Lancome works best for me but it is a 30$+ price tag which is way to expensive to constantly be buying. I bought this mascara because I noticed the good reviews and at a price of 3$ you cant go wrong. And I have been using it now for a week and love it more every day. It comes off well with soap and water (I hate mascara'd that stick to your lashes) and it seperates the lashes amazingly, one of the best I have ever used for definition, the only MINOR downfall is that if you want to build volume you have to do it quickly, so coat your lashed 2-3 times at the same time, if you put it on top of dry mascara it doesnt work well and causes your lashed to loose their shape (drags them in weird angles). I will definately be buying this mascara again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by IAMSHERLOCKED

My go-to mascara. It will not give you a movie-star dramatic look if that's what you're after, because some people seem to expect that from a single tube of mascara. This stuff gives you a sort of fan-like appearance, so it's quite natural-looking. It doesn't flake on me which is good, because I have oily lids. I find that removing it is easy, so that's a plus. I will buy again and again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Kitooo

This is the best mascara I have ever used. Never clumps, wand is easy to use and zero fall out. Its also perfect for my sensitive eyes with no irritation. Easy to remove. Colour is black without being too intense. The effect is not dramatic but I find it makes me lashes look sturdier and separated without looking caked on. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the E.L.F. line as they have such fun products at dirt cheap prices.

I'm always eager to try out a new mascara and unfortunately, this one tanked. Fortunately, it didn't cost me too much money as it was only a few dollars.

This mascara applies very well and gives me nice, long and defined lashes. (a la Definicils) But this is the only good thing I can say about this mascara because by mid day, I noticed smudging. By the end of the day, it was worse and I was close to having raccoon eyes.

My lids tend to be oily which doesn't help. If you don't have a problem with oily lids, this mascara might be worth trying out, especially with the inexpensive price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I actually really like this mascara c: a fantastic cruelty-free, vegan mascara- and cheap, too!
It looks very natural but not unnoticeable, it's just the perfect amount of length and volume to look natural and clean but not under-done, you know?
I never noticed before, but my other mascara must be so DRY because this just puts it to shame... Beautiful beautiful beautiful.
It has yet to clump on me and has a small plastic brush that seperates the lashes, so that's nice. It's seriously too cheap to not give it a try! I'll definitely buy again and tell my friends about it. I've actually brought it to school (I'm a senior in high school) to show my friends and members of my students-against-animal-cruelty club. It's seriously that good!
It also doesn't leave horrible smudges under your eyes when it gets wet. c:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by nxcw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a similarly priced replacement for Maybelline's Full n Soft since it's not available in Canada, and I think I found it! I really ordered this on a whim but I was pleasantly surprised. I tested it by wearing it while doing housework (working up a sweat) and it lasted pretty well: a couple dots on my lower lids but nothing like raccoon eyes. The brush is really nice and doesn't clump. One coat was enough for a natural look, and you can build up from there. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by paranoiaa

I LOVE this mascara. I love the shape and flexibility of the wand; it allows for all my lashes to be coated without clumping and is not so big that it would touch my lids and leave black dots (which is a problem I have with many other mascaras). I'm on my second tube and the brush is a little different from the first that I've tried (more tapered and slightly curved), but to be honest both tubes work equally well.
Now the best part about this mascara is that it does NOT smudge, at all. I go to work in the morning with this mascara on and ten hours later, there are still no smudges to be found under my eyes. This is impressive, considering that it is not marketed as a waterproof mascara. In fact, it beats all the waterproof mascaras that I have tried! It is super easy to remove as well, which is a plus.
For those who think that the mascara is too light to make a big difference to their lashes, here's a tip: Apply one coat of the mascara to your lashes first. Let dry, and then apply another coat. This allows for a more dramatic effect, and since it does not dry to a crisp on your lashes, the additional coat will not result in a spidery-lash look!
In all, for the price, this mascara is truly HG-material. Moreover, the ELF website often have sales/discounts, which makes the mascara even more affordable. Hope ELF will never stop making this!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Yamiek

i HATE this mascara. I bought this because i had read so many good reviews and i really had good expectations for this mascara. This made my lashes look awful. I curl my lashes before i use any mascara and with this one after i put it on it made my lashes look like i hadnt curled them at all and the mascara would wear off after about 2-3 hours of wearing it. I give it 2 stars because this mascara didnt clump on my lashes at all. If you want more of a natural look then this would most likely be good for you but it sucks for me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. It's perfect for me. It's cheap and works well. I tend to lean towards the more natural and less wet foundation formulas. It's been a long road of trial and error and I really like this one. It separates and lengthens like a dream. Clumps are minimal and my lashes hold a curl!