August 29, 2014 | 967 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Orgasm Illuminator

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by jaeselle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my go-to liquid highlighter. I actually like this better than the Orgasm blush b/c it leaves a dewy sheen on my face for the prettiest peachy golden glow without looking over highlighted or sparkly.
Amazing for summer and even better in the winter months when you're a tad pasty. A little goes a long way!
My fav NARS product of all time :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by suddin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a deluxe size sample from sephora with some beauty insider points and wasn't sure what to do with it at first but when I gave it a go I really liked it! It gives a nice sheen to the skin, dotted on the cheekbones or mixed in with foundation. In the winter when I'm paler, it even doubles as a verrrryyy subtle hint of color when I'm not feelin much color on my face but don't want to look dead. It's really easy to blend as well, love the consistency

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by ashergill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loveeeee this! I forgot I even had this but I found it and it works great for my early morning school routine smashbox halo and this on each cheek is greattt! Orgasm comes off as a rose gold highlighter that shimmers ever so slightly and stays on all day giving that subtle glow.. Although its pricey with nars you get so much product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Love it kicks orgasm illuminator out on it's overtly glittery ass.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Michelle219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this illuminator. I mix it with my MAC tinted moisturizer to give my skin a subtle glow. I think the tube packaging is great, I can control the amount I use and none will go to waste. Its not filled with glitter just enough to give a nice effect and the color adds a nice glow as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by ranger2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really Iike products that are easy to apply when I'm in a hurry, and this is no exception. I swipe it quickly on each cheek and I'm good. I like how this looks more than the powdered blush even. I will definitely repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

I think this is a lovely product. It makes your skin look fresh and glowing. A little goes a long way so this product lasts!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by beth54

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

RIS-I am in my late 50's, so I have to be very careful about adding too much shine or highlighters to my somewhat wrinkly cheeks and crows feet area. I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I never would have purchased it, despite the regular blush being my favorite. It's wonderful for evening wear when one's complexion can appear dull and washed out. This adds a dewy, luminous touch that, if used in extreme moderation, is definitely a good product for a woman my age! I will probably purchase it again, but I can't imagine running out because so little is needed. Treat yourself with this great product-thank you NARS!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Linda48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had no idea what a difference an illuminator can make even on the more (ahem!) mature skin till I tried this. I usually use it all over after primer, and before mineral foundation. And for a recent holiday, I just mixed some of this with tinted moisturiser in a small pot, and that was all the base I needed. Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I've been using this by mixing it with my foundation or tinted moisturizer. So far, I've loved the results, my skin just looks really nice and dewy. It is a small tube for $29 but you don't have to use much when you're using it with foundation so I imagine this would last a while. I have a tendency of being fickle with products, so though I would repurchase it if it ran out right now, the test of time, will be the best way to tell how much I love this!