April 16, 2014 | 1482 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Orgasm Illuminator

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Love it kicks orgasm illuminator out on it's overtly glittery ass.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Michelle219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this illuminator. I mix it with my MAC tinted moisturizer to give my skin a subtle glow. I think the tube packaging is great, I can control the amount I use and none will go to waste. Its not filled with glitter just enough to give a nice effect and the color adds a nice glow as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by ranger2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really Iike products that are easy to apply when I'm in a hurry, and this is no exception. I swipe it quickly on each cheek and I'm good. I like how this looks more than the powdered blush even. I will definitely repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

I think this is a lovely product. It makes your skin look fresh and glowing. A little goes a long way so this product lasts!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by beth54

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

RIS-I am in my late 50's, so I have to be very careful about adding too much shine or highlighters to my somewhat wrinkly cheeks and crows feet area. I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I never would have purchased it, despite the regular blush being my favorite. It's wonderful for evening wear when one's complexion can appear dull and washed out. This adds a dewy, luminous touch that, if used in extreme moderation, is definitely a good product for a woman my age! I will probably purchase it again, but I can't imagine running out because so little is needed. Treat yourself with this great product-thank you NARS!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Linda48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had no idea what a difference an illuminator can make even on the more (ahem!) mature skin till I tried this. I usually use it all over after primer, and before mineral foundation. And for a recent holiday, I just mixed some of this with tinted moisturiser in a small pot, and that was all the base I needed. Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I've been using this by mixing it with my foundation or tinted moisturizer. So far, I've loved the results, my skin just looks really nice and dewy. It is a small tube for $29 but you don't have to use much when you're using it with foundation so I imagine this would last a while. I have a tendency of being fickle with products, so though I would repurchase it if it ran out right now, the test of time, will be the best way to tell how much I love this!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by misseevie

This works as a nice illuminiser on my light/medium freckly skin. It gives a very soft glow applied before foundation, or mixed with my liquid foundation. Daytime-friendly for me as it doesn't come out sparkly, just dewy looking. It is definitely a subtle illuminiser, much less shimmery looking than others I have tried - I think it would be undetectable under a heavy foundation, or powder. As lovely as this product is, I still prefer Mecca Cosmetica's "Lit From Within" illuminiser - it's just more radiant without looking shimmery.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My Nars Orgasm Illuminator Uses:

1) Using it before foundation to make my skin appear very smooth.

2) Mixing it with medium or full coverage foundations to make the coverage sheer, or extrememly light, like a tinted moisturizer.

3) Using it, and then only powder on top, to prevent the powder from drying my skin out, and making my face look extremely smooth.

4) Mixing it with a matte foundation to take the foundation from matte, to natural, or even dewy.

5) On only my cheek bones and bridge of my nose

6) By itself when I skip makeup, but want a smoth, radiant look, since I have dry skin.

This illuminator is expensive, and doesn't show any color. I like the way it brightens up my face without too much shimmer. The shimmer doesn't show up when I put this on my face. It doesn't leave a greasy look or feeling like some illuminators.

It's a very thin illuminator, and on my cheeks left a dewy look, but it was barely noticeably dewy. It was 29 dollars for 1.1 ounces. This illuminator definitely makes my face look smoother, and sheers out my foundations. If I want to use a medium foundation that looks sheer almost like a tinted moisturizer, I just add this to the foundation. My face looks spectacular when I apply one drop of Nars sheer glow, and two or three drops of this. My MUFE HD foundation looks a little matte on my dry skin, so on days I want it dewy, I just add this illuminator in the palm of my hand with the HD foundation.

Not sure if I'll buy again, since there might be cheaper alternatives. I realized however that I do need an illuminator in my makeup bag.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

Ok I know it's expensive but I absolutely love it! if I could find a cheaper version, I would buy it but I've yet to do that. Sephora gave me a free sample and I fell in love! I put it over my blush and it gives me a great glow! I love this product.