December 21, 2014 | 1545 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Orgasm Illuminator

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Merr

I saw this as I was about to leave Sephora in SF the other day and I couldn't resist. My skin has been really dry for quite a while and I wanted something to make it GLOW. Although this was a bit pricey, I've decided I'm going to just keep it just because of the amazing results I got. I mixed this with my foundation and it gives my cheeks a nice shimmer and glow. I couldn't stop staring at my cheeks, I just fell in love with this product. You don't even need to use a lot, a little goes a long way. It's just amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by dragonaire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a Christmas gift this past holiday and I really do love it. It's light, sheer and gives a very natural, dewy looking glow which is exactly what I was looking for. I apply it to my cheeks and the bridge of my nose and it makes my skin look fresh and glowing. My only issue with it is the price, about $25 for the tube. I cringe at spending more than $10 on a cosmetic, but this has pretty much become my HG illuminator and I'm not about to waste money to experiment on other products that I might not even like as much. I can't say how long this has lasted me since I'm nowhere near finished with the tube, but despite my complaints about the price, when I do run out, I will be purchasing again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The illuminator looks natural yet noticeable, and is great for creating a dewy look. It's runnier than other liquid illuminators I've tried, but it's a plus because it allows you to apply it sheer or build it up. It's a little pricey, but you get a ton of product and it definitely lasts.

EDIT:
I wrote that review the day I purchased it, and looking back it's unhelpful and kinda sucks. Since then, it has become my HG, can't-step-outside-without-it, discontinued-is-not-an-option product. Here we go:

I still think it makes skin look gorgeous and dewy, and it has light peach and gold undertones-- also plays wonderfully with neutral tones. It is NOT runnier than most other highlighters (although Nars Copacabana is thicker) doesn't have as a traditional highlighting effect; it's not as shimmery and is more sheer than, say, Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer, Benefit That Gal, or Benefit High Beam, to name a few. But this is a plus because you can build it up to get a more intense effect.
I also realize the packaging has been upgraded and I love the new flip-top, small spout design. I owned the original screw-cap tube and I'd get an illuminator volcano every other time I tried to squeeze some out. Seems they've taken care of that now.
A tube will still last you 'til the apocalypse. I had my first one for a little over a year and was only about halfway through when I lost it *weeps*.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by purplepan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this product! I have been a long time fan of Nars and the orgasm line. I have the blush, the multi-stick, and laguna bronzer, and now this. I have used a plethora of high end, low end and everything in between makeup but I love this illuminator. I have really really dry skin. And by that I mean I've rarely encountered skin even close to mine in my 24 years of life, yet this illuminator is smooth , blends well with finger tips, doesn't cake in or make my skin dry, and it doesn't irritate my aggressive eczema.

Besides that, this color and illumination is gorgeous. I saw it at Sephora and couldn't help myself.

Definitely, definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by jaeselle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my go-to liquid highlighter. I actually like this better than the Orgasm blush b/c it leaves a dewy sheen on my face for the prettiest peachy golden glow without looking over highlighted or sparkly.
Amazing for summer and even better in the winter months when you're a tad pasty. A little goes a long way!
My fav NARS product of all time :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by suddin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a deluxe size sample from sephora with some beauty insider points and wasn't sure what to do with it at first but when I gave it a go I really liked it! It gives a nice sheen to the skin, dotted on the cheekbones or mixed in with foundation. In the winter when I'm paler, it even doubles as a verrrryyy subtle hint of color when I'm not feelin much color on my face but don't want to look dead. It's really easy to blend as well, love the consistency

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by ashergill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loveeeee this! I forgot I even had this but I found it and it works great for my early morning school routine smashbox halo and this on each cheek is greattt! Orgasm comes off as a rose gold highlighter that shimmers ever so slightly and stays on all day giving that subtle glow.. Although its pricey with nars you get so much product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Love it kicks orgasm illuminator out on it's overtly glittery ass.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Michelle219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this illuminator. I mix it with my MAC tinted moisturizer to give my skin a subtle glow. I think the tube packaging is great, I can control the amount I use and none will go to waste. Its not filled with glitter just enough to give a nice effect and the color adds a nice glow as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by ranger2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really Iike products that are easy to apply when I'm in a hurry, and this is no exception. I swipe it quickly on each cheek and I'm good. I like how this looks more than the powdered blush even. I will definitely repurchase again and again.