July 23, 2014 | 1657 users online

Bronzers - Hard Candy - So Baked Bronzer - Tiki

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by MissMaDAM

I love the glow this product gives my face and the price is much better than other products I ha e bought that do the same. I switched from powder pallette to this and miss nothing, same effect for 6 dollars less plus this seems to have more product and lasts longer. I love it and you should try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by klskag02

Thank God for Hard Candy! I absolutely love this highlighter to pieces. Theres not a day where I don't apply it. I was considering buying TheBalms Betty- Louminizer for the longest time, but couldn't justify paying for a $25 highlighter. So I heard this little guy is a dupe and it turned out being absolutely beautiful! I don't see how most people could use this as a bronzer, unless you just have extremely fair skin. But its a fantastic highlighter and a gem at the drugstore!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by MissusJones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product! I find myself choosing it over my MAC MSF Soft and Gentle more and more (and I'm a die hard MAC girl!). it'd be easy to assume it more of a highlighter than an actual bronzer, BUT there is a subtle golden color to it that adds just the right glow to my fair pale winter skin. I'm in my mid 30's and my "sunny" younger days have left me with some damage, fine lines, and visible pores that become highlighted by using too much "shimmer", however this product does not have that effect and allows me to pull off the shimmery glow I'm working for without looking overdone. Staying power is good, minimal fallout, and the price is awesome compared to MSF and high end bronzers...because this product DEFINITELY stands up to its more expensive counter-parts! Will certainly repurchase!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by sunshine23905

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Cannot even begin to describe how beautiful this product is. I read the great reviews on here, and took a trip down to walmart to purchase this little gem :) When I first applied (in my car, at the walmart parking lot..i know, absolutely no patience), I was pretty disappointed because nothing showed up on my face..and I was said to myself "huh, maybe it'll work as a face powder." well, i did the face powder bit a couple of times but I didn't find it to be anything special, but then I realized that I had worn out the first layer of the power; imparting the gorgeousness within. This is the most subtle, ethereal highlighter I own, absolutely does not show any glitter or shimmer just this beautiful sheen that is a bronzy/white gold in color. It shows up on the face only when you move your face into the sunlight. I love that! I would encourage all to try this product, and especially those with warm undertones.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Hooray for Hard Candy! This is a fantastic little product that works great as a highlighter for an overall glow. I've never been a fan of liquid highliters, so this baked one was right up my alley. It's not sparkly, but gives of a nice, subtle shimmer and glow.
Although I'm pale, it didn't work too well as a bronzer for me. It took a few swipes to get some real color, but I have a feeling that this would work well on the very pale. For everyone else, it's a fabulous highlighter at a steal!
EDIT: I believe I've just found the perfect way to use this. I previously used it after my setting powder, but it tended to look harsh and always needed blending. Now, after my foundation, I put this on the areas I want a little glow, add my setting powder, and presto! I have glowing skin that looks much more natural than before.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

Omg I LOVE this bronzer/highlighter!!! From the moment I opened it and applied it..I'm and African American woman color NC50 in the winter and NW44. It's hard to find a good highlighter that doesn't make WOC look ashey and this does not at all. It gives you a beautiful Malibu glow as I call it.. I seriously don't leave the house without this and tropics on! Thank you hard candy..,

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by linh989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this as a highlight! I wear it everyday on my NW35 skin and it looks great! No problems with it breaking out my sensitive skin either.
The only complaint I have is that the packaging breaks really easily. And once it breaks, it can be quite messy.
Other than that, I'd recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by kmd521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Picked this up the other day. I LOVE IT!! Im NC15 and this is the perfect highlighter for me. I was using the Revlon Colorstay finishing powder but hated that it was so pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by themakeuptalk

I LOVE this product. Im nc20 so this is what I use to highlight my cheekbones or I out it over my foundation if I want to have a dewy finish. Lasts so ling, good packaging,$9 at walmart and really makes you GLOW. I use this with my mufe hd foundation in 120. I have never found a highlight like it. Finely milled and doesnt add obvious glitter . Gives you a beautiful shimmer. I use this product everyday. LOVE it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Let me start off by saying, I absolutely ADORE Hard Candy. They are one of my favorite brands recently discovered when they came out in Wal Mart (which is the only store I'm aware of that carries this brand) and I have been on the hunt for Tiki for a VERY VERY long time. I've seen countless reviews on YouTube and on the internet alike raving about this product. I was dying to try it, and literally, a year later, I finally snagged the last one in Wal Mart! I was so stoked. I have been using this everyday. I could not be happier with this product. This is definitely a highlighter - even for the lightest of skins, even though it says it's a bronzer - because I'm NC15 (the lightest I've ever been) and this gives me such a natural candle-lit glow. Not only was it a whopping 8$, but it comes with a TON of product, I've had my Hula Hula bronzer for months now and haven't even dented it, so I'm excited because I know this will last forever. This is a GORGEOUS light champagne color with golden veins in it, and it would look beautiful on any skintone, as I can imagine it being especially flattering on darker skin tones - but not too overwhelming. I use this ALL the time, and I love how I can use it wet to create a more intense "glow". I have been using eyeshadows as a highlight - and though I liked it, I find that it's just too intense and not natural looking enough, even though I do like a more dramatic highlight I still want something that stands out but isn't chunky glitter all over my face - and that's where Tiki comes in. I could go on for days. This is my HG highlighter. I might even get away with this on top of my contour some days. Not to mention the super adorable packaging that I love. Go buy this! if it's not sold out ;)