MAC Viva Glam Gaga [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

on 11/18/2011 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

For all you ladies Viva Glam Gaga (pink)is back. I was told by Makeup artist last week at Macy's that they were getting this lipstick back. I asked if they could call me when it had arrive. Guess what I received the call this afternoon and went to pick up two. So run out to your local Macys and see if they have it..Good Luck !!!!

on 11/18/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Gosh, I love this lipstick. It is a beautiful, bubblegum pink that compliments my fair skin. When worn alone it tends to seep into every crack and dry nook of your lips. So, I always do a lip scrub, apply lip balm, then apply the LG lipstick to achieve a more polished look. Sometimes I will apply a clear gloss. I pair this lipstick with black lined eyes (softly lined) and mascara ONLY because this lipstick deserves to stand out. I regret not buying 2. Now, it's no longer available....

ANYONE KNOW OF A DUPE OF THIS LIPSTICK??

on 11/5/2011 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

all time favorite lipstick, it used to be my every day until now I only have 1 I am using now and one more backup, MAC needs to bring this color back it goes perfectly with my skin even though I'm a little light.

on 11/4/2011 10:20:00 PM

Oh how I miss this lipstick... :'(
I bought it the week it came out and paid a whopping $15 for it. I usually spend about $4 max for a lipstick.
ANYWAY, I don't regret it. Thislipstickisamazing. When I bought this, I was obsessed with Gaga. I wanted to have this lipstick, regardless of the color.
Now, I LOVE bright pink lipsticks!
It's so smooth and wet and adorable. The color is a bright pop of luscious pink that can perfect any face.
I literally used every bit in the tube.

on 10/30/2011 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely love the packaging of this. I bought this only because I LOVE lady gaga, never really saw this as a lipstick shade I would really wear. However, this is the perfect fun pink lipstick which demands for attention when worn, but not in a loud way. Absolutely love!

I would repurchase, however this is limited edition and pretty much sold out by now :( oh well at least I'll keep the packaging as a keepsake.

Definitely recommend purchasing if you happen to run into this lipstick still in stock or available!

My perfect pink! Get so many compliments when I wear this. It doesn't dry out my lips and lasts all day! And, I also love Lady Gaga and its got her name on it. And all the money goes to charity so its for a good cause!

on 10/3/2011 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Everything about the lipstick itself is great, although unfortunately, it looks very unnatural on me because it's way too cool-toned on my Asian NC25 skin. I bought it mostly because it was Lady Gaga, and also, it's Viva Glam so it's for a good cause. That said, this is a great product and I think it would look great on people with cooler skintones.

I love this color. I do love lady Gaga but, if this color came out without her name on it I would buy it still. The color is awesome against my pale skin. I love this pink. The texture is smooth like all mac lipsticks.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this lipstick :D
Such an amazing color & it's really pigmented & has a nice satin finish. I have been searching for ages for a pink lipstick that actually looked like you were wearing some, seeing as a load of pink lipsticks are so sheer & ''nude'' , but this is a dramatic pink, that is my go to lip look. I also like the smell & the packaging. It's funny because i never tried MAC make up before i seen this & i am a convert, i just recently ordered Saint Germain, Pink Nouevoux & lipglasses & a lip pencil, love love loveeee <3

on 9/20/2011 8:18:00 PM

I love all MAC lipsticks but this one is definitely the best. The colour is gorgeous and it lasts ages. It fades a little but it does not disappear. Even after harsh weather conditions and eating! Some lipsticks dry out my lips but this one doesnt. When my lips do get dry thankfully this lipstick does not let that show. I probably reapply once a day. Only con is that the tube unfortuanetly does not last long. I do not wear it everyday and have had it for 3 months and it is already have empty.

Recommended for Medium Skin