MAC Viva Glam Gaga [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MY FAVORITE PINK LIPSTICK EVER!!
It's back for a limited time now. I just purchased 10 of these at my local mac counters. So if you loved it but couldn't find it, it's back for the holidays.

on 11/18/2011 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

For all you ladies Viva Glam Gaga (pink)is back. I was told by Makeup artist last week at Macy's that they were getting this lipstick back. I asked if they could call me when it had arrive. Guess what I received the call this afternoon and went to pick up two. So run out to your local Macys and see if they have it..Good Luck !!!!

on 11/18/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Gosh, I love this lipstick. It is a beautiful, bubblegum pink that compliments my fair skin. When worn alone it tends to seep into every crack and dry nook of your lips. So, I always do a lip scrub, apply lip balm, then apply the LG lipstick to achieve a more polished look. Sometimes I will apply a clear gloss. I pair this lipstick with black lined eyes (softly lined) and mascara ONLY because this lipstick deserves to stand out. I regret not buying 2. Now, it's no longer available....

ANYONE KNOW OF A DUPE OF THIS LIPSTICK??

on 11/5/2011 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

all time favorite lipstick, it used to be my every day until now I only have 1 I am using now and one more backup, MAC needs to bring this color back it goes perfectly with my skin even though I'm a little light.

on 11/4/2011 10:20:00 PM

Oh how I miss this lipstick... :'(
I bought it the week it came out and paid a whopping $15 for it. I usually spend about $4 max for a lipstick.
ANYWAY, I don't regret it. Thislipstickisamazing. When I bought this, I was obsessed with Gaga. I wanted to have this lipstick, regardless of the color.
Now, I LOVE bright pink lipsticks!
It's so smooth and wet and adorable. The color is a bright pop of luscious pink that can perfect any face.
I literally used every bit in the tube.

on 10/30/2011 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely love the packaging of this. I bought this only because I LOVE lady gaga, never really saw this as a lipstick shade I would really wear. However, this is the perfect fun pink lipstick which demands for attention when worn, but not in a loud way. Absolutely love!

I would repurchase, however this is limited edition and pretty much sold out by now :( oh well at least I'll keep the packaging as a keepsake.

Definitely recommend purchasing if you happen to run into this lipstick still in stock or available!

My perfect pink! Get so many compliments when I wear this. It doesn't dry out my lips and lasts all day! And, I also love Lady Gaga and its got her name on it. And all the money goes to charity so its for a good cause!

on 10/3/2011 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Everything about the lipstick itself is great, although unfortunately, it looks very unnatural on me because it's way too cool-toned on my Asian NC25 skin. I bought it mostly because it was Lady Gaga, and also, it's Viva Glam so it's for a good cause. That said, this is a great product and I think it would look great on people with cooler skintones.

I love this color. I do love lady Gaga but, if this color came out without her name on it I would buy it still. The color is awesome against my pale skin. I love this pink. The texture is smooth like all mac lipsticks.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this lipstick :D
Such an amazing color & it's really pigmented & has a nice satin finish. I have been searching for ages for a pink lipstick that actually looked like you were wearing some, seeing as a load of pink lipsticks are so sheer & ''nude'' , but this is a dramatic pink, that is my go to lip look. I also like the smell & the packaging. It's funny because i never tried MAC make up before i seen this & i am a convert, i just recently ordered Saint Germain, Pink Nouevoux & lipglasses & a lip pencil, love love loveeee <3

Popular Lipsticks