Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox

4.2

Water( aqua), kaolin, bentonite, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglycerides, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl stearate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cetearyl alcohol, PEG-20 stearate, phenoxyethenol, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, fragrance/parfum, methylparaben, tocopherol, cucumis sativus(cucumber) fruit extract, propylparaben, iron oxides(CI 77491), sodium chloride, citrus aurantium bergamia(bergamot), fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange)oil

on 6/10/2012 9:28:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

First of all I loved the scent of this product! The prize is okay and I like the fact that it comes in a tube. The packaging is cute as the rest of the formula 10.0.6 products. It stings especially around my cheek area when I apply it but that goes away after some seconds. Before I washed it off I could feel a slight feeling of my pulse on my cheeks, which is pretty funny. After I wash it off, it does what it claims to make a "brighter complextion" , my face glows and it cleans down to my pores and tightens around my spots, I also feel that it cleans away the dirt in my blackheads yay! After the day I use this, I notice that my forehead doesn't get that shiny oily feeling that it usually gets. I don't think I will buy this again though, because it contains strange chemicals like titanium dioxide, and I don't like putting on chemicals on my skin I'd rather use products with healthier ingredients. But overall, a good product which does what it promises :)

on 5/25/2012 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This didn't sting my face on my first use, which actually disappointed me LOL. I'm very happy with this, because it wasn't meant to make your zits disappear after one use or whatever. However, it does work on what it promises by giving me that "fresh and clean" feeling after I rinse it off. After spreading a thin layer, you'll probably experience some tightening as it dries, but that's okay. It's not stuffy at all, the kaolin clay in it makes your skin smooth to the touch. After using this once every 3 days or so, it didn't make my pimples magically disappear, but there has definitely been an noticeable overall improvement in my skin. Additionally, I love how its orange scent is pleasant but not overpowering at all, like how some orange products tend to be.The tube was crazy full when I purchased it: will definitely be repurchasing soon!

on 5/24/2012 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This mask is great for drying out zits and clearing blackheads. The only problem I see is that it stings after you put it on for a few minutes. Not like, unbearably, but a tiny bit. Especially if you have sensitive skin.

on 5/14/2012 1:02:00 AM

I love this mask. I use this mask as instructed about 1-3 times a week. The mask definitely does as it says it'll do. There is a bit of stinging, but it usually subsides pretty quick. I was worried first time I tried it, but I honestly like it now so I don't mind. You will notice a difference right away.

I love this product! I use it every two days. I love the tinglyness it makes my skin feel and I love that it smells like an Orange creamsicle. :)) I do as the directions say. Only a thin layer on my face (more in my tzone. ) I let it dry for 15 minutes. Then I use warmer water and remove it with a washcloth. I then splash cool water on my face to close my pores and then I moisturize with my nightly moisturizer. In the morning my skin doesn't have a veil of oil . It looks nice and fresh and even toned! I love it !!!!!

on 4/15/2012 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Great product!
After using this my face is definitely brighter and has a natural glow!
It doesn't sting much at all, just the feeling of it working
The packaging is great- squeeze bottle and the price is very cheap
I will be repurchasing!

on 4/9/2012 12:26:00 AM

I'm loving this mask. It drys out my skin and makes it feel tight (in a good way). It does sting, which is mildly painful, but it goes away in a few minutes. My only complaint is that I wish it was a bit thicker.

This line doesn't treat acne, but I've pretty much given up on finding something to treat my acne and am settling for something that will keep it clean and not cause weird freak outs. So don't get this expecting to have it clear up your skin.

There is a smell, but I don't find it to be that bad. I actually rather like it. All the Formula 10.0.6 products I've tried so far have had a nice smell. This one smells like oranges.

on 3/31/2012 5:40:00 AM

I picked this up while it was on special along with the Swisspers Mask/Scrub, so they've both been trialled by me. I actually tried the swisspers one first and after it stung like CRAZY and made no difference to my face it came off. I was then a tad bit wary about trying this. I shouldn't have been. I'm still on my first tube and even though it says use around 3 times a week, I use it only once a week.

Pros: The product feels great. Very smooth to put on and feels nice on your skin. Smells very good and leaves my skin feeling very clean afterwards.

Cons: A little bit thick but other than that not bad.

on 3/29/2012 5:27:00 PM

I love this stuff, im on my third tube and im definately going to keep buying it. I try to use it a couple times a week i have very sensitive skin so i make that every other day.

I apply a thin layer covering my whole face, and during the first 5 minutes or so i experience a stinging feeling but that goes away as it dries. (I kind of sit through it, even though it hurts but i have no other reactions afterwards) It dries hard, making my face feel unbelieveably tight, which is a little annoying while its on but feels amazing later.

After being on for about 10 - 15 minutes i wash off with warm water and my skin feels so smooth and tightened. My skin looks refreshed for days after.

on 3/27/2012 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This mask works really well with my oily t-zone and normal cheeks. I make sure to apply on my t-zone first then cheeks that way the t-zone gets more much needed cleaning time. After rinsing it off, I notice that my pores are smaller and even the whiteheads around my nose have been pushed out. The slight citrus smell doesn't bother me, neither does the tingling when the product is first applied. I also use it as a spot treatment and I can definitely say that this works better than the $40 mask I bought last year. The packaging is well-thought out and is hygienic. Bought this for $5 and will be purchasing again when I run out.

Popular Masks