April 18, 2014 | 1724 users online

Masks - Formula 10.0.6 - Deep Down Detox

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2012 5:40:00 AM More reviews by farmy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I picked this up while it was on special along with the Swisspers Mask/Scrub, so they've both been trialled by me. I actually tried the swisspers one first and after it stung like CRAZY and made no difference to my face it came off. I was then a tad bit wary about trying this. I shouldn't have been. I'm still on my first tube and even though it says use around 3 times a week, I use it only once a week.

Pros: The product feels great. Very smooth to put on and feels nice on your skin. Smells very good and leaves my skin feeling very clean afterwards.

Cons: A little bit thick but other than that not bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Valystra

I love this stuff, im on my third tube and im definately going to keep buying it. I try to use it a couple times a week i have very sensitive skin so i make that every other day.

I apply a thin layer covering my whole face, and during the first 5 minutes or so i experience a stinging feeling but that goes away as it dries. (I kind of sit through it, even though it hurts but i have no other reactions afterwards) It dries hard, making my face feel unbelieveably tight, which is a little annoying while its on but feels amazing later.

After being on for about 10 - 15 minutes i wash off with warm water and my skin feels so smooth and tightened. My skin looks refreshed for days after.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by kyerabee

This mask works really well with my oily t-zone and normal cheeks. I make sure to apply on my t-zone first then cheeks that way the t-zone gets more much needed cleaning time. After rinsing it off, I notice that my pores are smaller and even the whiteheads around my nose have been pushed out. The slight citrus smell doesn't bother me, neither does the tingling when the product is first applied. I also use it as a spot treatment and I can definitely say that this works better than the $40 mask I bought last year. The packaging is well-thought out and is hygienic. Bought this for $5 and will be purchasing again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by thubbard

I love this mask. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling super soft but not dry (unless I leave it on too long). I would say it's pretty gentle, yet effective. There don't seem to be any harsh ingredients in it, which I like, and keeps my skin happy. The packaging is cute too :) always a plus. It's pretty dang cheap, $5.99 at Ulta, most other masks I see are pretty expensive (besides the Mint Julep one $3.99, the other mask I use sometimes when I have pimples, since it has sulfur in it). I'd say it is definitely worth a try at that price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by kayeartemis

bought this ages ago along with the pink one but totally forgot i even had it, but found it recently when cleaning out my bathroom n used them both
now totally in love with them both! it's helping to reduce my pores, keep my face pimple free and oil free in my t-zone!
in love with it! =D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by jessicagee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My mom got this product for free at a beauty convention. Feeling curious, I tried it that day, as I had never used a mud mask before of any kind. I put on a thin layer on my face and under my chin and let it sit for 15 minutes as per the directions. I almost instantly felt it work, as I felt my face tighten and in certain areas, mild stinging (the stinging didn't last long at all, just a minute or two and it faded.) I washed the mask off with warm water and was pleased with the way my face felt; it felt fresh, clean, and problem areas on my oily, acne-prone skin looked visibly smaller. The mask dried out these oily problem areas fairly well with my first use. I have been using the Deep Down Detox mud mask for two weeks now, every other day, and it works especially well for me in the morning. The packaging is super cute--I like that it is a tube that you can easily control how much product you squeeze out each time--and the smell is lovely, a hint of orange. I plan to use this product for a long time! Definitely recommend to all.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

BURNED my skin unbearably!! It stung like crazy!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Gidella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

The mask is an okay mask. It works, doesn't burn very much and it feels like it really cleans my face. It's quite cheap, and as it's on a tube it lasts a long time. However I'm not sure that it's an awesome mask. For me it worked okay. I like the Pores be pure mask better than this one. But this mask's probably better for sensitive and combination skin. That's the feeling I get anyway and my skin's really oily and problematic. It doesn't mean it doesn't work because it does work for me, it just means that the Pores be pure works a bit better than this one in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by sunstar29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I looooove this mask. It smells amazing, I love the orange scent--I put this mask on every other morning and it's really energizing and smells very fresh. After just a few weeks of using the mask my skin is clearer and feels smoother, and my complexion seems brighter.

You only need a small amount of product for each mask, I apply an extremely thin layer and it still cleanses my skin very well. The tube cost $8 and I will probably get 15-20 applications out of it, so I am happy with the price.

Definitely shaping up to be a HG product for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by bbcreamlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The moment i apply it onto my face, i can feel this tingling sensation. It's bearable, nothing too much. But as it dries, i can barely smile, because it's so tight! However, the end result was wonderful. After waiting for 15 minutes, i washed off the mask and lo and behold, my smile pimples around my mouth had actually reduced in size, so that they were almost invisible. And my face looked so clear and beautiful. As for oil control, it did a pretty decent job, i didn't have to blot so much throughout the day.Will repurchase.