September 1, 2014 | 1575 users online

Masks - Formula 10.0.6 - Deep Down Detox

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Nikky612

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product!
After using this my face is definitely brighter and has a natural glow!
It doesn't sting much at all, just the feeling of it working
The packaging is great- squeeze bottle and the price is very cheap
I will be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by iheartevil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm loving this mask. It drys out my skin and makes it feel tight (in a good way). It does sting, which is mildly painful, but it goes away in a few minutes. My only complaint is that I wish it was a bit thicker.

This line doesn't treat acne, but I've pretty much given up on finding something to treat my acne and am settling for something that will keep it clean and not cause weird freak outs. So don't get this expecting to have it clear up your skin.

There is a smell, but I don't find it to be that bad. I actually rather like it. All the Formula 10.0.6 products I've tried so far have had a nice smell. This one smells like oranges.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2012 5:40:00 AM More reviews by farmy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I picked this up while it was on special along with the Swisspers Mask/Scrub, so they've both been trialled by me. I actually tried the swisspers one first and after it stung like CRAZY and made no difference to my face it came off. I was then a tad bit wary about trying this. I shouldn't have been. I'm still on my first tube and even though it says use around 3 times a week, I use it only once a week.

Pros: The product feels great. Very smooth to put on and feels nice on your skin. Smells very good and leaves my skin feeling very clean afterwards.

Cons: A little bit thick but other than that not bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Valystra

I love this stuff, im on my third tube and im definately going to keep buying it. I try to use it a couple times a week i have very sensitive skin so i make that every other day.

I apply a thin layer covering my whole face, and during the first 5 minutes or so i experience a stinging feeling but that goes away as it dries. (I kind of sit through it, even though it hurts but i have no other reactions afterwards) It dries hard, making my face feel unbelieveably tight, which is a little annoying while its on but feels amazing later.

After being on for about 10 - 15 minutes i wash off with warm water and my skin feels so smooth and tightened. My skin looks refreshed for days after.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by kyerabee

This mask works really well with my oily t-zone and normal cheeks. I make sure to apply on my t-zone first then cheeks that way the t-zone gets more much needed cleaning time. After rinsing it off, I notice that my pores are smaller and even the whiteheads around my nose have been pushed out. The slight citrus smell doesn't bother me, neither does the tingling when the product is first applied. I also use it as a spot treatment and I can definitely say that this works better than the $40 mask I bought last year. The packaging is well-thought out and is hygienic. Bought this for $5 and will be purchasing again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by thubbard

I love this mask. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling super soft but not dry (unless I leave it on too long). I would say it's pretty gentle, yet effective. There don't seem to be any harsh ingredients in it, which I like, and keeps my skin happy. The packaging is cute too :) always a plus. It's pretty dang cheap, $5.99 at Ulta, most other masks I see are pretty expensive (besides the Mint Julep one $3.99, the other mask I use sometimes when I have pimples, since it has sulfur in it). I'd say it is definitely worth a try at that price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by kayeartemis

bought this ages ago along with the pink one but totally forgot i even had it, but found it recently when cleaning out my bathroom n used them both
now totally in love with them both! it's helping to reduce my pores, keep my face pimple free and oil free in my t-zone!
in love with it! =D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by jessicagee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My mom got this product for free at a beauty convention. Feeling curious, I tried it that day, as I had never used a mud mask before of any kind. I put on a thin layer on my face and under my chin and let it sit for 15 minutes as per the directions. I almost instantly felt it work, as I felt my face tighten and in certain areas, mild stinging (the stinging didn't last long at all, just a minute or two and it faded.) I washed the mask off with warm water and was pleased with the way my face felt; it felt fresh, clean, and problem areas on my oily, acne-prone skin looked visibly smaller. The mask dried out these oily problem areas fairly well with my first use. I have been using the Deep Down Detox mud mask for two weeks now, every other day, and it works especially well for me in the morning. The packaging is super cute--I like that it is a tube that you can easily control how much product you squeeze out each time--and the smell is lovely, a hint of orange. I plan to use this product for a long time! Definitely recommend to all.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

BURNED my skin unbearably!! It stung like crazy!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Gidella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

The mask is an okay mask. It works, doesn't burn very much and it feels like it really cleans my face. It's quite cheap, and as it's on a tube it lasts a long time. However I'm not sure that it's an awesome mask. For me it worked okay. I like the Pores be pure mask better than this one. But this mask's probably better for sensitive and combination skin. That's the feeling I get anyway and my skin's really oily and problematic. It doesn't mean it doesn't work because it does work for me, it just means that the Pores be pure works a bit better than this one in my opinion.