September 30, 2014 | 2042 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought Think Pink this summer and fell in love with it immediately. The color was a perfect natural pink, it was creamy, matte and opaque in one coat. But then the outside temperature changed and it really affected the performance of this lipstick (and other Wnw mattes as well). It doesn't glide on as easily and after application it dries on my lips right away, if I press my lips together (which I know I probably shouldn't do) I get a weird line on my cupid's bow and it doesn't look pretty. It lasts for hours but when I look in the mirror at the end of the evening the color is clinging to the dry patches of my lips (where the lips press together). The lipstick itself is great, it has no smell or taste, the only other problem with it is the packaging, the lipstick doesn't retract all the way onto the tube so there's a big chance you'll hit it with the cap. I still think it is a great buy and I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by next1

Wow so....as ive said before i love makeup, not cardboard and glitter so i LOVE this product, its an amazing color with a formula that lasts and lasts. Yes you will feel this on your lips and yes it may cling to dry areas but to me this just helps to point out the areas that are in need of some lip scrub (as im on a budget these days, my lip scrub is my tooth brush, yes ladies just scrub with ur toothbrush, its easy, effective and cheap.) Anyway ladies the color is gorgeous with bold smokey eyes and lasts thru a drink or two. In a 2 dollar lipstick, i couldnt want anything more. Try it. Ps this was written from Cell phone so i apologize for anh punctuation and
spelling mistakes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

I love pale pinks. I grabbed this last minute at the grocery store. I had actually been hoping for a slightly darker shade, but I love this color too. I was thrilled with it when I put it on, a beautiful, pigmented, pale pink shade. I went and took a look in the sunlight and it was the most repulsive looking application. There were little flakes of almost white, it was settled into fine lines I didn't know I had. So I took it off, buffed my lips with a toothbrush, put on more chapstick and tried again. Again, it did it, only the chapstick made the flakiness even worse. It was almost clumping. All in all, I tried this color four times with different types of applications and each time it came out flaky, clumpy, and nasty. It gets two stars because of the color, but other than that it's totally unwearable. I buy a wide range of makeup, leaning towards drugstore especially for lipstick. My favorite lipsticks are L.A. Colors and L'Oreal. I have another wet'n'wild lipstick in fuchsia that I absolutely adore, so it's not a bias against cheap cosmetics. I will be sticking with Rimmel's version of this shade for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my most used lipstick! Think Pink is a light, nude pink that looks great paired with smokey eyes. I love the formula, I don't find it drying but I always put on some chapstick first. I also like the matte finish though sometimes I add lipgloss to give the color more shine. The packaging is sturdy and does the job. Nothing negative I can really say!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by redheadfrommaine

Absolutely love this lipstick!! Great shade, inexpensive... What more could a girl ask for?! I love the Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte Lipsticks, and this is one of those most wearable, every day shades. It's a light, nude-pink, and it looks great with my fair skin! Definitely recommend it!! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I usually buy MAC lipstick, but I'm open to buying drugstore products. I haven't tried too many drugstore lipsticks, but I don't have a MAC close to me and I don't like ordering products online without trying the product because the colors vary so much.

Currently I've been wanting to wear romantic/ethereal makeup so I picked this up on a quick trip to Walmart. The lipstick was cheap at about $2. That was nice, but the formula is dry and chalky. My lips are a little more pigmented than most and this lipstick, like a lot of pastel colors, sort of had this weird orange cast around my lips. That's more of a problem with my body then the product. That being said I can make this sort of workable by putting MAC Patisserie over top of it.

I haven't had the lipstick for very long so I can't say if there will be a problem with the packaging. It sounds like this lipstick dries out and breaks often....yucky. Oh well I doubt I will even use it enough to worry about that.

If you aren't picky about lipstick or have super hi expectations you might check this lipstick out. There are definitely higher quality products, but for $2 you shouldn't have high expectations. I would suggest this if you are wanting to experiment and don't have patchy dry lips. If you are an expert with lipstick....skip this one.

I won't be buying anymore of these lipsticks. I will put my money towards experimenting with other "higher" end drugstore products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Bamababy99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

W&W has done it again!! I was in LOVE with their dollhouse pink, but I can't find it anywhere now! It was so electric and pretty. Anyways, I might love this anymore. I bought it on a whim for .99! Wow, with a little bit of chapstick under it, it's super smooth and silky, paired with a little pink gloss, you have the PERFECT NUDE PINK lips! SO gorgeous! I'll never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER put concealer on my lips anymore! It's so done for. This lipstick is amazing. I love it. I might even buy more of these lipsticks in different colors! I have not been dissappointed. I love it. Fave lipstick, ever. Will repurchase, 5 or 6 more times. ;) If you like the pale pink look, THIS is the lipstick for you! So in love. Can't believe it. I won't leave the house without it, ever. Pretty long wearing, too! :) Lasts most of the day! Even when the lipstick fades away, my lips are still supple from the chapstick, and pale from the lipstick tint. It's amazing all around! Can't believe it! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very pale pink on me. Accentuates how dry my lips are, so I have to put a balm under it, which of course makes it not long lasting.

I paid .99 for mine - I should have bought 5 or 6 colors. I never pay full price for W&W - there's a sale at least twice a month somewhere.

Go Wet 'n' Wild! I remember how awful these cheap brands were until recently. I unfortunately still can't talk other women into trying the revamped brand, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm in love!...with a lipstick, haha. Seriously though, this shade is the bomb. I'm constantly on the lookout for good nude shades because my coloring makes wearing nudes in general very tricky. This one is a PERFECT light pinky-nude. Think your basic baby pink color toned down a notch and you've got it. It's maybe 1-2 shades lighter than my natural lip color and the quality is phenomenal, very opaque- one shade completely covers my lips, I don't have to apply another coat or anything. I especially love it topped with Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle, which enhances the color and adds a pretty shine. The packaging is total crap so you have to be careful with it, but a little extra care is worth the gorgeous color. And the cheap price! I think these lippies are only $2 at most drugstores. I can't wait to wear this with a smokey eye and delicate pink blush- it's going to look divine :D

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by VickiinOregon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Color 5+ (AMAZING, MAC colors SUCK)

Packaging -1 (broke within days, now it's drying out with no cap, always happens with WNW packaging)

Dryness Factor - 2 (MACS get a big fat 0)

I guess that makes it a 3. Too bad, if they spent a few more cents making this it would have been PERFECT. You can't do that and keep it at $2.99!?!? Fine. Sell it for 2 or even 3 times as much, I WILL buy it if it's not drying or broken for that much money. Right now I had to buy this 3 times already due to the cap breaking, so I've already spent $10 and yet have tons of L/S left in each.

Girls buy MAC for several times more, but perhaps that is because of the name, because the colors are no good and if you really want to test drying, try their mattes, even their satins. WOW, this is moisturizing in comparison. Bottom line is, the quality & color of the l/s kicks MAC ass. The packaging, however, is a disgrace.