July 22, 2014 | 2088 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Being extremely fair-complected it can be difficult to find nude lipcolors for my skintone. Most nudes come out too brown or wash me out. Not this! It's the perfect peach-pink-beige mix. Pigmentation is great with just 1 coat. Being a pale matte color it highlights any flakiness so I moisturize very well before applying this. For being a matte it's not too drying. My favorite way to wear it is topped with WnW Glassy Gloss in 310a This Too Shall Glass for the PERFECT pigmented creamy peach lip. I've spent upwards of $30 on one lipcolor alone trying to get the shade these two make for less than $5. One of my favorite combinations! I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by peachmow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOOOVE this lipstick, it's truly awesome. I'm not usually one for lipstick because it smudges off (this one does too, of course) but it goes on so smoothly. Before I put any lipstick on I use my lip scrub for extra smooth on, then my EOS chap stick then the lipstick. Makes it look extra shiny and smooth and you won't get flakes. Definitely buying again, and in different colours. :) (pic in images)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a great nude color, for someone with warm skin tones. I am NW15-NW20, and it just looks off on my skin tone. Luckily it is pretty cheap, so no real loss. Not a repeat buy for me, but I can see how it would look great on someone NC15-NC30.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have FINALLY found the perfect lipstick for me!!! I've been going on a wnw lipstick haul and picked this up recently and it is now my perfect lipstick! I have been searching for a color that can enhance my lips and this is a great nude color! I thought it would be more pinkish when I read the name but it is the right amount of pink for my lips. It is matte which can be drying but as long as you put lip chap on you're fine. Sometimes I dab it on the lips because I don't want too much color to show up but it's so pigmented that you can put a good amount of color with just one swipe. I must say for $2.84 cdn you cannot go wrong! Wet n Wild has done it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my Favorite Lipstick :DDD On me (Medium olive skin NC37) it shows up kinda a light shade of corally-pink, but its so so pretty:) I can use it for anything, formal events or just a school day. It can look cakey if you put too much on because it is a matte color but to stop that....just don't put as much lol. I'm usually good with just one swipe across. I love that it's not too orange like alot of colors dubbed as "Peach" turn out to be. The packaging isn't the fanciest but who cares? As long as it holds the lipstick, it doesnt break the container doesn't matter. What people see is your lipstick on your lips not the tube and for such a nice color sold so cheap, this is a permanent staple in my makeup stash!!!!! Wet N Wild did it Again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by maeshiil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is the bomb. I picked it up at Walgreens on sale ($1.99 I think?) and I'm really impressed! It's dirt cheap, even at full price, and it's good quality. It's matte, but not obnoxiously so; it doesn't make your lips look like the Sahara Desert. It's long lasting as well, and the color is perfect! I'm definitely going to be picking up more of these. WnW is really stepping up it's game! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by loydi88

im in love with this lipstick I've never been able to find a very natural peachy lipstick I'm very pale and my lips are very dry i totally love this lipstick packaking sucks but what else can u expect....!for 3 buck but other than that love the color and yes girls always put a lip balm under

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just Peachy is a very light, matte peach lipstick. I love all things peachy/coral, so I picked this up thinking it would be a nice, low-key lip color... which I guess it probably is for a lot of people. I really should've known better though. I have quite pigmented lips that are usually terribly dry, so I usually avoid both matte and very light lipcolors. They just don't work for me, and Just Peachy is no exception. The color isn't really flattering on me, since if I apply it heavily it completely blots out my natural lip color and washes me out. It also manages to gather in every line and dry spot on my lips - no matter how much I exfoliate or what balm I use underneath, it just ends up looking gross. Super disappointing, but I really should've known better. The formula itself is good for a matte lipstick, and I actually have another color I really like - Coral-ine - but Just Peachy is a dud for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

Very nice, peachy-pink shade of lipstick! Love wearing it!!!

Because it is a matte lipstick, I highly recommend making sure that your lips are not chapped in any way before applying it. If so, the end results will not be good.

The staying power is great with this lipstick. And, it doesn't feather or bleed either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this shade!! I got this and another shade from this line of lippies and I am so impressed by them! I've been on the hunt for the perfect peach-pink shade for over a year and I finally found it in this lipstick. It suits my coloring perfectly and is brightening, but definitely wearable. It's like a better shade of my YSL tender peach lipstick at a tenth of the cost. I'm going to go back and get a few backups of this lipstick to make sure I have it in stock. I would warn though that these lipsticks are a bit drying, so I fix that quite easily by by using a light lip balm before applying and viola, it looks beautiful.