October 31, 2014 | 810 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

Wow. I love this product sooo much. It smells beautiful and it makes my hair feel so soft. I had originally went into the store to buy tresseme but my husband doesnt really likee tresemme too much so we both agreed on this in the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner bottle and we both fell in love. Plus one bottle lasted us for about 2 months. I will totally repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by jennnxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG conditioner. I have gone through so many conditioners before this one and this is my favorite. Only TRESemme has made my hair as soft, but I hear that their conditioner can have adverse effects on the skin which I would rather avoid. This product is super cheap; you can get it from Walmart or Target for a dollar and some change!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by makeupgirl63

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this conditioner a few days ago & already saw a difference in the softness of my hair. I think it is inexpensive & works for anyone with any budget. & it smells really good.! but its not the best conditioner ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner. I typically use it from around May-September (I only use silicones in warmer/hot weather) and I'll use it to cowash, or (my favorite) I'll wet my hair and slather this through it before I go swimming. It's great for the price, has great ingredients (that are at a great place on the ingredients list surprisingly), and is a summer HG for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by mka71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product for a reasonable price. Just as good or better than many high-end conditioners. It is doing a great job of conditioning and protecting my hair, despite daily heat styling. It feels softer and I've had less breakage since I started using this. Not wild about the coconutty scent, but it doesn't linger, so no biggie. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been meaning to try this conditioner for a long time and I am glad I did because I really like it. This conditioner is filled with such good stuff like almond oil and shea butter and these ingredients are quite high up on the list. It takes a little longer to work it into my hair than silicon based conditioners but it does a good job of moisturizing my hair. The scent is really pleasant and it does linger in the hair. Overall, it is a great conditioner and I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Rokmelon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this conditioner and shampoo at first. It feels great and smells great and left my hair soft and shiny. After a few weeks my hair felt stiff and weird so I stopped using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by astrick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great conditioner, especially considering it's dirt cheap! Has a lot of nice ingredients in it. Will definitely be replacing my more expensive conditioner with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by mrshall28

Amazing. Love this!! I started using this shampoo and conditioner when I was having some serious hair issues a few months ago. I am on oral chemo and my hair was going crazy. My straight, thick (but fine) hair decided to become very frizzy, and start falling out. Thank you very much meds. It was falling out pretty quickly. My doc said that the meds were causing dryness and damaging the hair, which is what was causing my problems. This has turned it all around. No more frizziness. Not near as much hair loss. Much more manageable. Thank you so much suave!! I get compliments on my hair now!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by babyazn87

Omg! I did not expect such good results from this conditioner. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now, and my hair has become a LOT softer. It does not weigh down my hair, and I haven't had any issues with it. The smell is ok, and the price is awesome. Definitely my HG drugstore conditioner!