January 28, 2015 | 1969 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner out of any that I've used over the 34 years I've been alive!!! It's cheap, easy to get and works beautifully. After using these together my hair is softer, shinier, frizz and tangle free. My fav hands down!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by brandi8662

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

For the price which I think was 1.50 each this was fantastic! It was moisturizing had a nice light sent and left my hair soft and shiny. Not as good as dove but in a pinch this is the sh**

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fine blonde hair with hilts I have a lot of hair its just fine. This conditioner really really did a nice job of conditioning my fine hair. I alternate between salon and drugstore shampoos. I got the really big bottle at walmart for 2.50 can't beat that. I find this works just as well as the redden products I am also using.. I laugh when I read reviews of shampoo making hair fall out in clumps. It may be your hormones its not your shampoo. Imagine the lawsuits if people went bald from shampoo.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by westernmassgal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading all the great reviews here I decided to buy this product. It didn't work for my curly hair - i needed a detangler after using this conditioner. Smells good.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by PureAmbrosia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

There are several alternative drugstore conditioners that I would choose over this one. After finally testing this out due to all the hype, I was a little disapointed. Basically, this did nothing for my hair, other than help with detangling while in the shower. I have long, fine, color-treated hair, and I did not experience any special softening or frizz control when using this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by darlindiva

Looking for a beauty bargain, I used this with the matching shampoo (I also wrote a review on that), and like many other reviewers, it made my scalp very irritated and my hair fell out in crazy amounts. Although I didn't use this on its own, and most people experienced hair loss using the shampoo, I stopped using this and will not ever repurchase or use again. I will say that the smell is pleasant and it feels nice and thick. However, there are plenty of other, far better inexpensive hair products out there that do not make me fearful that I will end up bald afterwards. Seriously - the price is tempting, but my advice is to skip this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved this stuff at first but stopped seeing results - it just wasn't quite moisturizing enough. That said, for a cheap conditioner, it has amazing ingredients and isn't half bad. My ends are perpetually dry so I needed more but many wouldn't.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OK so I finally bought this after reading all of the positive reviews. Sorry but I did not care for this conditioner at all. My hair is extremely thick, dry and highlighted. It didn't detangle my hair and my hair didn't feel soft. The scent is nice but that's about it. I will go back to my Humectant conditioner. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

Wow. I love this product sooo much. It smells beautiful and it makes my hair feel so soft. I had originally went into the store to buy tresseme but my husband doesnt really likee tresemme too much so we both agreed on this in the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner bottle and we both fell in love. Plus one bottle lasted us for about 2 months. I will totally repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by jennnxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG conditioner. I have gone through so many conditioners before this one and this is my favorite. Only TRESemme has made my hair as soft, but I hear that their conditioner can have adverse effects on the skin which I would rather avoid. This product is super cheap; you can get it from Walmart or Target for a dollar and some change!