Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick

4.3

on 2/2/2015 9:43:00 PM

I LOOOOOVE this product. It's so creamy and pigmented and it looks so good on my lips. My lips don't feel dry at all and I don't even use lip balm before applying. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and definitely keep repurchasing. I like this product even more than my MAC lipsticks. ALSO, let's not forget the pricing. I bought mine for 1.99 at Walgreens. I'm just so happy I purchased this because now I don't have to spend $10+ on one lipstick. The ONLY thing I do not like about this product is the packaging. It is tolerable, but it is a little annoying. Despite this, the product is still amazing.

on 2/2/2015 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Second favorite drugstore lipsticks hands down. I love Cherry Bomb, Mochalicious, and Wine room. I really want to go get new shades, but my drugstore never re-stocks on makeup. Overall i can deal with the packaging which is not that bad, but there's always lipstick on the lid. Love how matte it is, and it isn't drying at all.

I have 3 Mega Last lipsticks, Just Peachy, Bare It All and Coraline. They are matte and very pigmented; colours are nice enough but unfortunately they look quite bad on my lips texture-wise and I am a bit disappointed. They look always very patchy and they fill all my little creases even when I have very soft lips. Just Peachy is my favourite, although it may be a little too bright for my taste. It's a lovely rose peachy nude, and it is a great color for spring. Bare It All is a neutral nude, a bit brown, and I have to say I have some trouble pulling it off. Coraline is not what I expected, it seemed a lovely coral shade on the website but it's more a coralish red and I do not think it suits me. For the price they are quite okay I guess, but I just can't like them as I would. They have the worst packaging I ever seen, Essence lipsticks are so much better.

I love these lipsticks. I have sugar plum fairy (dupe for Mac rebel), rose bud, cherry bomb, spotlight red (mac rubywoo dupe) and mauve outta here. My favourite is mauve outta here suits my fair complexion perfect mauve pink shade. The packaging is pretty awful, it's cheap looking and doesnt fully close, its not much of a problem considering the price and quality of the lipsticks. There is no scent which I like and they have a semi matte texture which lasts about 4-5 hours on me. I would definitely recommend these to any lipstick junkie or anyone starting out with makeup.

on 1/17/2015 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This lipstick is awesome. For the price, you seriously can't beat it. So far I've only been able to find Don't Blink Pink. I love it!! It's a true matte and very pigmented, and this stuff is definitely true to the name: it LASTS. I put this on one morning, ate a bunch of meals, even took a shower and forgot I was even wearing it a.k.a no reapplying at all, but at the end of the day I looked in the mirror and it was still very noticeably there. I was shocked. The only con is the packaging, which is seriously crappy, but for the price I guess you can't really complain.

on 1/16/2015 10:19:00 AM

It does stay true to its semi matte, creamy finish description. It's very pigmented. Color selection is good. The product does feather out hence applying a lip primer or liner would definitely help. It's not that creamy but if you're a girl who loves matte lips then this product is not for you. I for one adores matte lipsticks. I gave this product a try but it really doesnt work for me. It easily transfers. Moreover, the packaging is not good. You have to carefully put the lid back or take it out since the lid dents the lipstick. Price-wise, it's all right but I wouldnt purchase this again.

These are my favourite matte lipsticks recently. I got this on a deal, buy 2 get one free. Bought this in Pinkerbell, Carrot gold and Dollhouse Pink shades. Pigmentation is great, no issues with the packaging. Just a heads up, itís not moisturizing at all and doesn't go on easily on your lips. Since the lip colours are sooo good, I didnít give up on them and I apply lip balm prior to applying the lipstick and that does the magic for me! The staying power is amazing. I have to wash my lips with soap to get the colour off, it's that stubborn just to give you an idea. Quick tip: They are VERY Ďboldí colours, and not many people are able to carry them well, so make sure you know what you buying otherwise you will regret your buy!

on 1/9/2015 11:52:00 AM

I'm always on the hunt for beauty bargains and IMO you really can't beat this for a drugstore matte lipstick. They are ridiculously affordable considering the quality and gorgeous colors.

on 1/8/2015 3:50:00 PM

So these lipsticks obviously aren't perfect, but as a student on a budget, I find them incredible. I've always had trouble with different lip products because I can never seem to find the right shade, but I bought this lipstick in 3 different colors - Stoplight Red, Smokin' Hot Pink, and Cherry Bomb. Each shade is very pigmented, has a really great finish (although Stoplight Red is a bit less matte and more creamy than the others), and stays on for hours without feathering or fading too much. They aren't super creamy because they're matte, so I put on a lip balm a few minutes before I apply and it applies smoothly but retains its incredible staying power. It's true that the packaging is awful so I have to be careful when I'm taking the cap off or putting it back on, but I've never had them open in my purse.

These come in tons of bright and muted colors, so you're guaranteed to find a shade that you like. If you're on the fence about buying these (like I was), just try one out and I think you'll be impressed. After all, I got 3 lipsticks for less than $5, which is a steal. So even though they're not perfect and they can be a bit of a hassle, they really pull through where it matters - they're great colors that stay on for hours for less than $2, so I think bad packaging is a reasonable concession.

on 12/26/2014 9:38:00 PM

Upon first buying these, I was not happy at all, but since then I have tried then a few more times and purchasing another color I actually don't mind these at all for the price. I have vamp it up, cherry bomb, sugar plum fairy, bare it all, raven raisin, and today I just purchased wine room. Before when I reviewed these I was really upset because sugar plum fairy stained my lips for literally 3 days. and vamp it up looks like a deep eggplant in the package, but applies BLACK. I didn't like the way these applied at all. They didn't seem creamy. Since I've given them another chance, I've used chapstick under them and they actually ate quite good. The pigmentation is wonderful and the staying power is amazing for a $2 lippie. I will admit I have not tried sugar plum fairy again, and I'm incredibly hesitant to do so. Its a beautiful color but I'm not sure I want to wear it for days. Wine room is my favorite right now and I will probably purchase more of these for the price and shade selection. Really glad I gave them another shot!

Popular Lipsticks