Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick

4.3

on 1/16/2015 10:19:00 AM

It does stay true to its semi matte, creamy finish description. It's very pigmented. Color selection is good. The product does feather out hence applying a lip primer or liner would definitely help. It's not that creamy but if you're a girl who loves matte lips then this product is not for you. I for one adores matte lipsticks. I gave this product a try but it really doesnt work for me. It easily transfers. Moreover, the packaging is not good. You have to carefully put the lid back or take it out since the lid dents the lipstick. Price-wise, it's all right but I wouldnt purchase this again.

These are my favourite matte lipsticks recently. I got this on a deal, buy 2 get one free. Bought this in Pinkerbell, Carrot gold and Dollhouse Pink shades. Pigmentation is great, no issues with the packaging. Just a heads up, itís not moisturizing at all and doesn't go on easily on your lips. Since the lip colours are sooo good, I didnít give up on them and I apply lip balm prior to applying the lipstick and that does the magic for me! The staying power is amazing. I have to wash my lips with soap to get the colour off, it's that stubborn just to give you an idea. Quick tip: They are VERY Ďboldí colours, and not many people are able to carry them well, so make sure you know what you buying otherwise you will regret your buy!

on 1/9/2015 11:52:00 AM

I'm always on the hunt for beauty bargains and IMO you really can't beat this for a drugstore matte lipstick. They are ridiculously affordable considering the quality and gorgeous colors.

on 1/8/2015 3:50:00 PM

So these lipsticks obviously aren't perfect, but as a student on a budget, I find them incredible. I've always had trouble with different lip products because I can never seem to find the right shade, but I bought this lipstick in 3 different colors - Stoplight Red, Smokin' Hot Pink, and Cherry Bomb. Each shade is very pigmented, has a really great finish (although Stoplight Red is a bit less matte and more creamy than the others), and stays on for hours without feathering or fading too much. They aren't super creamy because they're matte, so I put on a lip balm a few minutes before I apply and it applies smoothly but retains its incredible staying power. It's true that the packaging is awful so I have to be careful when I'm taking the cap off or putting it back on, but I've never had them open in my purse.

These come in tons of bright and muted colors, so you're guaranteed to find a shade that you like. If you're on the fence about buying these (like I was), just try one out and I think you'll be impressed. After all, I got 3 lipsticks for less than $5, which is a steal. So even though they're not perfect and they can be a bit of a hassle, they really pull through where it matters - they're great colors that stay on for hours for less than $2, so I think bad packaging is a reasonable concession.

on 12/26/2014 9:38:00 PM

Upon first buying these, I was not happy at all, but since then I have tried then a few more times and purchasing another color I actually don't mind these at all for the price. I have vamp it up, cherry bomb, sugar plum fairy, bare it all, raven raisin, and today I just purchased wine room. Before when I reviewed these I was really upset because sugar plum fairy stained my lips for literally 3 days. and vamp it up looks like a deep eggplant in the package, but applies BLACK. I didn't like the way these applied at all. They didn't seem creamy. Since I've given them another chance, I've used chapstick under them and they actually ate quite good. The pigmentation is wonderful and the staying power is amazing for a $2 lippie. I will admit I have not tried sugar plum fairy again, and I'm incredibly hesitant to do so. Its a beautiful color but I'm not sure I want to wear it for days. Wine room is my favorite right now and I will probably purchase more of these for the price and shade selection. Really glad I gave them another shot!

This is amazing!!! You get the look of expensive lipstick for only $1.99!!! I buy expensive lipsticks all the time but for odd colors I won't wear too often enough to spend $30 on these do an amazing job. I couldn't ask for better drugstore lipsticks. I love these and have a variety of colors that are all perfect.

on 11/23/2014 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Oh my goodness, I LOVE these lipsticks!!!

Right now, I currently own two of them: Wine Room and Mochalicious. Mochalicious is one of my all-time favorite lip colors. I wear it so often that it's ridiculous.

These lipsticks are creamy, long lasting, and do not dry out the lips as a matte lipstick would. The color range and pigmentation is amazing for the product to be so inexpensive. Mocha is a gorgeous medium reddish brown on me, and I really want to try Sand Storm next since I'm on a serious brown kick right now. The only color I did not like on me was Cherry Bomb. It had too much of a berry undertone for my complexion. That doesn't mean that I don't like the rest of these shades though!

Packaging is awful. Often times the cap does not stay on the tube and the color often comes off onto the cap itself, which is extremely annoying. However, for only $3 a pop, can you really complain?

Love these, but you sometimes have to dig for them at the drugstores as the colors have always been picked over. Buy two if you absolutely fall in love with a shade, as I did. They are that good.

on 11/17/2014 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I discovered these lipsticks some time ago and loved the colors and staying power, but hated how dry they were. But it seems WnW has changed the formula ever so slightly, and now they are creamy, long-lasting, and super pigmented with one swipe.
I have this in Cherry Bomb (which I reviewed individually a couple years ago and have since updated with my most current opinion on it), Mocha-licious (my favorite Autumn matte rosy brown EVER), and Vamp It Up (a deep blackened purple akin to MAC's Cyber, only with a more matte finish - this may be getting discontinued, as it's getting harder and harder to find so stock up!). Every one of these shades outperforms nearly every high-end lipstick in my collection at the moment.
These lipsticks are so iron-clad that they actually take some effort to remove. That's not to say they'll last with no wear after a big meal, but when they do fade, it's quite evenly, so you won't have to worry about leaping up from the table after you eat to go reapply.
There's a slight stain left behind with Cherry Bomb and Vamp It Up, which I like (my lips have no natural pigment, so staining is welcome) but not with Mocha-licious.
The packaging is terrible on these. The bullet doesn't retract all the way, which can lead to a mess if one is not careful. The packaging also feels flimsy. At least the cap seems secure.
Oh yeah, and these are $2-3 depending on where you get them. Kind of amazing.

on 11/10/2014 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I own this lipstick in 23 shades, and every single one is beautiful. They all have great pigmentation and last for a long time. They are matte but apply easily and do not dry out my lips. My only complaint is that the packaging is pretty cheap. The caps do not stay on very well. That said, they cost less than $3 each. I would definitely give them 5 stars if I could trust that they wouldn't come open and break in my makeup bag.

on 11/6/2014 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool

great pigmentation, nice lasting power (darker shades leave a gorgeous stain!) however I hate the formula! As has already been mentioned the packaging sucks, I hate how the bullets dont go down all the way but my biggest gripe is that these lipsticks are wayy too thick and even when I've applied lip balm beforehand I feel like they drag across my lips and feel heavy on my lips afterwards.

I purchased 4 shades (bare it all, sugar plum fairy, cherry bomb, cherry picking). Cherry bomb looks ok as a stain but looks WAY too gothic on me when worn full on, again I like sugar plum fairy as a stain but when worn full on it looks a bit flat on me. I like the other two shades however I'll likely look for a dupe in another brand instead of repurchasing.

Popular Lipsticks