Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

on 2/5/2015 11:12:00 PM

Oh why is it so hard to stay loyal to a mascara??? I just have to try everything else "just to be sure" I'm on the right track and not missing out on anything else amazing...but always keep coming back to this one - over the years I have seen many of these come and go but it has never let me down yet..

Want lashes that look like they have been stretched - yes!
Want thicker looking lashes - yes!
Want black and healthy looking lashes - yes!
Want a mascara that can hold that curl day and night - yes!
Want to be able to remove your mascara at the end of the day without having to remove lashes and cause eye wrinkles with severe removal tactics - yes!

This one does it all. So yes I will probably be unfaithful to you again, possibly as soon as this tube is done - but you know I will be back, probably numerous times :)

on 2/3/2015 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I would possibly go as far as to say that this is one of the best drugstore mascaras - for a mascara junkie like myself this is a pretty big statement.
This mascara has been floating in and out of my collection for a good five years now, it was my mascara of choice for a good two years back when I was 13/14. I recently found myself back using it again and I don't really know why I ever stopped, I have long lashes that point downwards so after I've curled my eyelashes I need a mascara to hold a curl - the first thing that this does well. Additionally, I like the doll eyes look when it comes to mascara, thick, separated and long eyelashes - isn't that what most girls want? Anyway, for me I feel like this mascara just delivers that, and dare I say it, better than a lot of high end mascaras! I just think for the price this mascara is a must, and just amazing. I could rant about this for hours and whenever I have this on my lashes, it's a good mascara day!

way too clumpy..

on 1/31/2015 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

One of my favorite mascaras!

on 1/26/2015 12:33:00 AM

Too much clump!

on 1/20/2015 4:01:00 PM

Surprised, to say the least. I have been using Maybellines One By One for two years now and I loooove it. Then I saw this abd thought, hey, that obe sounds even better!
I was wrong, oh man was I wrong.
Horrible. Rather not wear mascara at all-horrible.

change formula used to love it very much get the other Maybelline ones. add me on fb chanel luxe and missalmita55 on instagram.

on 1/14/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is horrible! It's the worst mascara I've ever tried. The brush is awkward and big and this CLUMPS worse than any other mascara I've ever had. It's impossible to put this on without your lashes ending up a big clumpy smeary mess. Went straight into the trash after a couple of disastrous applications. Will not ever repurchase.

on 1/12/2015 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I like this a lot, I have purchased it at least 4 times, and that's just because I always like to try new mascaras. Repurchasing one is sign of a great product for me. I personally think it works best used after you curled your lashes, it's not that spectacular without using a lash curler. I find that this mascara grabs lashes really nicely after I've curled them, the shape of the brush helps with not getting it messed up over your eyelids, as once you have curled them I find it a little difficult to apply mascara with a straight brush . Personally I first use the brush with the concave part towards the lashes, covering and separating lashes really nicely with a few coats, and then I use the convex side to intensify the lashes, more so the lashes at the corners of my eyes . The result is very thick, long, volumised, dramatic lashes, a result for which I strive. I took a star out because I find out that after a while it will flake a little under my eyes, and the fact that my lashes still feel soft after coating them with mascara, something I do not personally like. I would like my lashes to feel wisp and immobile and I found this result with other mascaras. But this is a very good product nonetheless and I will probably continue to repurchase it.

Edit: I uploaded 2 pictures of my lashes with this mascara . I don't want to offend, but if you gave this one star I think you should try working more on your application method.

on 1/6/2015 3:12:00 PM

LOVE THIS! My HG mascara! Its better than mosr high end stuff, except the they're real by benefit, that one is incredible! But this one is just as good for more than half the price I have gone through so many tubes of this I cant even count.

Video Reviews & Tutorials