April 17, 2014 | 1800 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by xcakexfacex

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This makes my skin look FLAWLESS! I don't have bad skin to begin with, just redness in certain areas which make me look not so good, and my skin can tend to look dull (especially in the winter). I've tried green concealer over red places, and it covers the red, but just makes me look more dull. That's why I love this-I don't need ANY other face makeup except this to correct all my flaws and to make me look all glowy :) Even on minor acne, I don't need any other products.

I use my own brush, the one they give you isn't good at all. It takes me less than 2 minutes to do my face, as opposed to the 10-15 minutes it used to take me with other products. I can't say how much I LOVE this product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by kmstudnicka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this product!! This is the one item that I always resort to. The swirl of colors is perfect for hiding all of my flaws. It completely evens out my complexion. The color does wear a little light but I'm so pale that it blends in with my skin tone just fine. The only problem is that it doesn't last on my skin for as long as I'd like and the price is a little high but I think the benefits definitely outweigh the negatives.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased this and the light bronze mineral pearls and surprise! I like them both...as with ALL drugstore products, use your OWN BRUSHES!--I use this as a finishing powder over liquid foundation for my oily skin. Seems to "meld" to my skin after 10 minuets or so...again my skin is oily. Works well for me and is so cute! Like a little fruit smoothie in your make-up bag...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I didn't care for this. I couldn't really notice any "correcting" going on while using this product.. It also came out pretty chalky on my skin. I have dry skin.. So that could be why.. But I've used other powders and didn't have this outcome.. So, basically if you have normal to oily skin, this make be ok for you.. But it didn't work well with my skin. The texture is ok when it's not on my skin.. It doesn't smell bad. I don't care for the packaging either. The top is where the product is and then it flips up to reveal another compartment with a brush. If you really use the brush, it's hard to get to without getting the powder everywhere.. I also don't like the way the brush works in and of itself. Overall, i don't care for this product and wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Christina88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff sooo much it is the best!! It not only looks great on my alone but keeps my foundation on all day. Plus it looks sooo pretty sitting there with my other makeup!! Love it:D:D:D!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by imaddicted2makeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff! It does NOT make me look "ghostly" at all. I can not believe all the bad hype its getting. It makes my skin even and beautiful! I do not have many things (besides dark circles) to correct but it makes a nice even skin tone on me. If you apply it with dry skin im sure you could see where the bad reviews come into play. I moisturize then use my TM then I set it with this powder then dust some dream matte on top and I have a BEAUTIFUL look that lasts the whole day. Today was the first day in a very long time where I wasnt looking in the mirror all day checking to see if I looked orange. Im so excited to have found this!!! PLEASE NEVER GO AWAY!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The point of this is to have All colors blend together to create a perfect canvas finish: Pink brightens, Green tones down redness and Yellow adds warmth. This is sopose to correct the most common skin imperfections, smoothes skin texture and evens out skin tone. I don't think I really need this....so I don't think I will buy it again but it was really pretty looking and made my make up look good when I would apply it under and over my Mineral WearŪ Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by DEADGIRL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product!!!!! It helps my uneven skintone, hides blemishes, hides all redness w/ a little extra green here and there, doesn't sink in to pores or gets crackly and dry after an entire day! I have a weird pale-olivey kind of color so no color has ever matched- ever, so this with a little PF mineral powder in buff beige over the top and I look natural and glowy!
I think it comes with a dainty brush because you dont really need a heavy hand with this powder- a little goes a long way!!

I love love love this powder and i plan to stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Angelamf07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loooooove this stuff. I wasn't sure if it was something that I would like. After reading alot of bad reviews on it I didn't want to take the chance. I saw it in Riteaid and it came with a set of 3 different concealers. So, I figured 2 products for the price of 1 wasnt bad. I am so glad I got this! It evens my complexion out so nicely. It is a tad white in color, but I am pale so you can't really tell. After I apply this I use my mineral powder and it looks so natural. This is a new HG for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by KirstieLynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I didn't really expect much from this product since the reviews weren't all that great, so I wasn't surprised that is wasn't anything special. My skin tone is fairly light so I don't think it made me look ghostly or anything like that. I do realize that this isn't foundation, its a corrector. I was thinking it would lighten my hyper-pigmentation spots that are on my cheeks. I didn't really notice much difference. It does lighten your skin a little (maybe more if you have darker skin) and It definitely absorbs oil, but I don't think its meant to give drastic results.