August 30, 2014 | 1695 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - E.L.F. - Tinted Moisturizer Spf 15

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by dianapichardo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, after the gigantic hype about this product comparing it to Laura mercier Tinted Moisturizer, and being just a dollar I gave it a try.

Mine is in ivory and it is perfect!

First thoughts:
it is a thick, light coverage tinted moisturizer, perfect for everyday, wears off within 4 to 5 hours... for a dollar a great deal!

Application:
I add a few dots on my face and then iI blend it in a stippling motion with the elf studio powder brush.

After a week: I discovered that if you dont stipple and besides you blend with your fingers, the color/ coverage of this product will be gone, it will be turning just how a face cream white color fades while applying, and you'll end up with nothing on. You HAVE to stipple the product a bit, not too much and you'll have a light perfect coverage.
My cousin has it on tone 3, and maybe is just my perspective, but the darker the color of the product, the less coverage it has, for what i have seen on her, but in my color it does wonders.

Pros:
Price, just a dollar!
Coverage(If you know how to apply it)
Lightweight

Cons:
Small packaging :(
Too intense candy orange sweety scent.

For me it works, I dont have acne or blemishes, so for a light hand it is just amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by foreverended

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this! It gives my face this lovely glow and just makes me look dewy like in the summer and is a great base for powders like bronzer.
Only thing is, I'm an NC25 and I got rosey beige and it's TOO pink for me. I look red when I put it on, and I have a generally yellow undertone.
So they dont have many color choices, but for the price and effect.. I will for sure repurchase since it's tiny!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

I was surprised how much I liked this given the so-so reviews on here. Granted this is my first foray in tinted moisturizers but this is exactly what I was going for.
This gives my face a nice dewy look and the coverage is not bad. Definitely takes the red out of my face but I would not recommend it for covering up major blemishes.
I may not be using this in the dog days of summer in Florida when my face seems to want to melt off but for the spring this is fresh and light.
(Nice scent btw if you like creamsicle.)
UPDATE: 7-23-2013
What was I thinking? This TM is pretty poor. Not long wearing, greasy and oxidizes orange terribly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by ImaJedi

Never thought I would ever like this, since I never thought a $1 tinted moisturizer would work. but it looks VERY nice on my skin!!! I have oily skin, & this is NOT very moisturizing. I feel like this should be intended for oily skin girls only.

This doesn't feel like your ordinary moisturizer. I wouldn't say it's thick, but it feels like it's more of a gel. Blending is nice too. :D

One day, I didn't have time to put on foundation, full on makeup, etc - so I just threw this one and powdered my face & he would not stop complimenting it! Every time I always wear ONLY this, he says something REALLY nice about my skin. That itself is enough of a reason for me to love this. XD

I've purchased 8 tubes of this total. I thought they would run out VERY quickly because of the size but they don't AT ALL. It's nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Kitch3ntools

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

well the smell is gross so that threw me off, but i tried it anyway. it did moisturize my skin but the color pooled in my pores so it made my skin look bad.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't find this moisturising in the slightest and I have to put my regular moisturiser on underneath it. In fact, I find this to be quite drying on my oily skin!

The smell is sweet and orangey, it's so unnatural and I really don't like the idea of putting it on my face, it smells cheap and childish.

The shade selection isn't too great and wish there was a bigger range of shades. The product itself is quite pigmented.

The swatches on the website are quite inaccurate and I wish they would sort that out. I know that everyone's monitor will be different but come on! The mineral lipstick swatches are probably the worst.

Would not repurchase and would not recommend. It's a shame because some of ELF's products are really good!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by ceriseangel2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried this in three different shades and each tube was different. The tinted moisturizers did not break me out which is excellent. I did have to use quite a bit of product each time because it is somewhat hard to spread. It emphasizes mascara smudges around my eyes at the end of the day. The price is affordable so I will keep buying this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by mitzio3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is really nice! I bought Ivory, and it is a little too light for me, but it works well under my eyes, and it even is not too noticeable on my face. It gives really nice coverage, and smells really good too! I just wish it was bigger!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by darksunnygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is from the dollar line. I bought the lightest shade (ivory). It is a yellow undertoned tinted moisturizer that has very light coverage and a really nice orange scent. It's a great thing to wear when you don't want to have a bare face but don't feel like having full coverage. It's really easy to apply though using it with a concealer doesn't always work. If you put a concealer on underneath it the concealer smears, but if you put it on top it will oxidize and not look like the rest of your skin color. This lasted me about two months not using it everyday. I had to cut the bottle open to use the last week's worth of product. This was really great for the price and one of the closest matches to my skintone that I have found in a tinted moisturizer. Of all the elf products I ordered when I bought this, This is the product I have enjoyed the most. Everyone should give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by hopelessheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in two colors, honey and spice. I got honey originally and it was just a little too light for me even though I'm at my winter pale right now. I can still pull it off though, but people will remark about how pale I've gotten this winter when I wear it. Spice matches me a lot better. Of course since this is only a dollar you don't get a lot of product but a little goes a long way with it because it spreads really well. I use my fingers to apply it because I think it spreads the product better. I'm really not a fan of the smell but after 30 sec of it on me don't smell it anymore so I just try to ignore it. One problem I have is that its not very moisturizing, but maybe its just that my skin is really dry.