July 28, 2014 | 1895 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Vintage Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by starglass

A good quality lipstick, but as noted by other reviewers, it's more of a purplish hue than the name implies. I find that it looks a bit much for day use unless I blot it, since it's very pigmented.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

I wanted to love this as when i swatched it on at the store, it looked great! But the purple/pink shade on my lips doesn't really work (my lips are naturally quite pink and i have a yellow based skin tone). Theres nothing wrong with the formulation (though i prefer the lasting finish range by Rimmel better) but i don't love the colour. The only way i wear this is when combining it with another lipstick colour (Clinique's 'Extreme Pink').

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by neelu12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this lipstick a few times now as I just love it. Its a lovely purply pinky colour and I love how it just makes my lips look. Its very moisturing and you dont need much. Also it doesnt bleed at all. Its a lovely colour, my fave day to day lipstick. I have many lipsticks, and always try new ones, but find myself reaching for this all the time

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Kmrai11

I have a dark skin and this colour didn't work on my skin tone. The colour on my lips looked garish although the swatch on my hand at the store looked good! I wear this over Rimmel's Brazilian lipstick to reduce the garishness and to get a pinkish mauve colour - problem solved! This lippie is extremely moisturising and I don't care about the packaging given how inexpensive this is!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice go-to neutral shade. It is moisturizing. You really don't need much and it doesn't bleed. I like this with a dramatic eye and just a bit of this on the lips. Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by MeghAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my HG lipsticks! So far everyone I have tried this on looks good in it! The color is pretty unique in my opinion. It's like a medium pink with a berry undertone and in some light it almost looks like there's some purple. It's super moisturizing and pretty long lasting. It lasts me about 4-5 hours before I have to touch it up just a bit which is pretty great considering it's not a matte formula. The packaging is also really cute, and you can't beat the price. This is can work on many different skintones. Recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Francine2187

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this color. I was actually looking for Spotlight Beige but they were out so I just searched through the colors and figured I'd try something more pink-ish. I came across Vintage Pink and thought I'd give it a try, if I hated it I would just return it. To my surprise I fell in love with the color and the texture. It goes on creamy and the color is build-able so I could adjust it based on my day/night makeup. I got so many compliments on the color and it just makes my makeup look amazing! The smell doesn't bother me at all and I have a strong sense of smell. Great lipstick I'll be buying another stick to stock up!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by satsumi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A discreet neutral pink for everyday.
Smells way too perfumey and the packaging is light & flimsy, but the texture is wonderful-- almost feels like it has a built-in primer. Normally, I wear Carmex under my lipstick, but with this one, I skip it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this was such a pleasant surprise. my first rimmel product and i love it. It is a very pretty and pigmented pink. i would venture to say it has a lot of blue, which works for my skin, NC35. the formula is moisturizing and has pretty long wear for a drugstore lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by kaygal89

I love the moisturising glossy finish of this lipstick & the purple packaging. price is cheap yet the product is comparable to high end lippies. I HATE THE SMELL!! i usually dont mind highly scented products but this is just disgusting!! c'mon rimmel you put this on your lips, you should really tone done the artifical sickingly sweet powder rose smell. the smell lingers on your lips too which really detracts from this otherwise wonderful product. I swatched the color and knew i just had to buy this... its the perfect muted dusty pink color altho on my lips it has a slight purple undertone. Great for everyday & to accompany dramatic eyes without looking washed out for those who cannot pull of beige nudes