September 18, 2014 | 2153 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Vintage Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love rimmel's moisture renew line. They're always smooth and moisturizing. I've never had problems with these lipsticks drying out my lips. This color comes out to a cool toned pink/purple on my lips. Love wearing this when I'm wearing a simple neutral eye. Def will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 10:25:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

Moisture renew is a better formula (it's more comfortable) then the lasting finish formula by Rimmel which is on the dry side. I do enjoy the feel of this lipstick and find it's moisturizes my dry lips nicely. I'm confused of the color name. I wouldn't call this "vintage pink" it's more of a cool toned bright mauve. I look best with cool toned lip colors so this color is absoutely fabulous on me. I would most likely repurchase this lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by starglass

A good quality lipstick, but as noted by other reviewers, it's more of a purplish hue than the name implies. I find that it looks a bit much for day use unless I blot it, since it's very pigmented.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

I wanted to love this as when i swatched it on at the store, it looked great! But the purple/pink shade on my lips doesn't really work (my lips are naturally quite pink and i have a yellow based skin tone). Theres nothing wrong with the formulation (though i prefer the lasting finish range by Rimmel better) but i don't love the colour. The only way i wear this is when combining it with another lipstick colour (Clinique's 'Extreme Pink').

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by neelu12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this lipstick a few times now as I just love it. Its a lovely purply pinky colour and I love how it just makes my lips look. Its very moisturing and you dont need much. Also it doesnt bleed at all. Its a lovely colour, my fave day to day lipstick. I have many lipsticks, and always try new ones, but find myself reaching for this all the time

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Kmrai11

I have a dark skin and this colour didn't work on my skin tone. The colour on my lips looked garish although the swatch on my hand at the store looked good! I wear this over Rimmel's Brazilian lipstick to reduce the garishness and to get a pinkish mauve colour - problem solved! This lippie is extremely moisturising and I don't care about the packaging given how inexpensive this is!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice go-to neutral shade. It is moisturizing. You really don't need much and it doesn't bleed. I like this with a dramatic eye and just a bit of this on the lips. Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by MeghAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my HG lipsticks! So far everyone I have tried this on looks good in it! The color is pretty unique in my opinion. It's like a medium pink with a berry undertone and in some light it almost looks like there's some purple. It's super moisturizing and pretty long lasting. It lasts me about 4-5 hours before I have to touch it up just a bit which is pretty great considering it's not a matte formula. The packaging is also really cute, and you can't beat the price. This is can work on many different skintones. Recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Francine2187

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this color. I was actually looking for Spotlight Beige but they were out so I just searched through the colors and figured I'd try something more pink-ish. I came across Vintage Pink and thought I'd give it a try, if I hated it I would just return it. To my surprise I fell in love with the color and the texture. It goes on creamy and the color is build-able so I could adjust it based on my day/night makeup. I got so many compliments on the color and it just makes my makeup look amazing! The smell doesn't bother me at all and I have a strong sense of smell. Great lipstick I'll be buying another stick to stock up!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by satsumi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A discreet neutral pink for everyday.
Smells way too perfumey and the packaging is light & flimsy, but the texture is wonderful-- almost feels like it has a built-in primer. Normally, I wear Carmex under my lipstick, but with this one, I skip it.