August 1, 2014 | 1013 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Creamy Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2010 10:03:00 AM More reviews by xhelenfitzx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Grey

i really love maybelline quirky packaging and this is no exception. the colour match was very nice and the product felt nice and light on my skin. the coverage was good too but the only problem was that after not even an hour the product wore away and the only product left on my face was on random patches of my skin, making it look dry and i dont even have dry skin it really didnt stand a chance against my oily skin either. wont be re purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by abbyquack

I randomly picked this foundation up, mostly because I love all of Maybelline's foundations thus far. Little did I know this would be a very easy, beautiful formula! As you apply it, it instantly feels cool and moisturizing. There is little to no "cakeyness" and it is very quick to apply- in minutes I have flawless, natural looking skin. I use the dream matte powder on top to set. Sadly I haven't found that it lasts all day-- a good powdering is necessary every few hours- but the finish is gorgeous and worth a little powder here and there. I have tried a lot of foundations, and would easily pit this as one of my favorites in terms of ease, overall appearance and feel. The one thing they could change is that the sponge (which is great!) is in this awkward compartment in the compact, and the lid has to be screwed off-- so packaging could be improved a bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by littlemagpie806

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product. I previously used Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse which I liked but because its dryer I sometimes left dry skin patches when I applied it which was quite obvious. Since my skin usually fairly clear and even anyway I don't usually wear foundation and when I do I hate the feel of heavy liquid foundations on my face. This is perfect since like Dream Matte Mousse you don't really feel the make up on your face but it gives an amazing coverage without leaving the dry patches. Since I have a fair complexion I bought the Light Porcelain colour foundation and it leaves my skin looking like beautiful porcelain skin and making me feel great about being a pale person in a world that makes you feel like you look sick if your not tanned.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by pupiquan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Its very good. Smooth, blendable, creamy, looks natural and dewy without getting too oily throughout the day.
The provided sponge is really awful though, i use my own sponge, Rubicell one, the effect is awsome and that way it limits waste of product.
The thing that annoys me is the price. Its expensive, considering u only get 14 g of product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by kelroxmyworld

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this foundation it has good coverage (it covered my cystic acne on my jawline). I like the texture on my skin it feels like make up but not like I have a ton on. I wouldn't say it lasts all day (even with a finishing powder) but is east to touch up provided you don't over powder.
Unfortunately the colour range is not the best, I am in-between 04 light porcelain and 21 nude. 04 porcelain is slightly grey on me where as 21nude is too orange.
The packaging is a huge let down though its a stupid upside down jar type thing, with a sponge compartment on the top. I think maybelline could have done so much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2010 7:01:00 AM More reviews by sammielouisexo

I bought this product thinking it was going to be good for summer and light. When actually it turns out i really HATE this product.

- The packaging is horrible and also it doesn't have much product in there anyway so it's not worth the money.

- Second of all the coverage was awful. You couldn't even build up the coverage which i also tried to do. I also tried different ways of applying it and it didn't work.

- The last thing i have to say is it didn't stay on the skin very long either.

My overall opinion on this product is it's awful. If you don't need coverage then it's good for you. If you want a good amount of coverage don't waste your money on this, how about you try the revlon colourstay, alot of colour options with amazing coverage :)
xx

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by taraguipame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It´s "Dream smooth mousse" in other countries, and I just have to say that I love it, I´m acne prone and I haven't had any breakouts or make me look greasy and I really like the finish that it gives. Just have to use a little amount, so I think it last a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by pneggy

is this the same as the dream smooth mousse??!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 3:32:00 AM More reviews by bea218

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with this product. Because I am normal/somewhat dry skin I stick to liquid foundations..but I thought Id try something new. To me this is def. great for summer because it helps well for hot days makeup last all day long. It goes on smooth and feels light as well. The only negative is the packaging, somewhat a rip off. It looks like you are getting more but once you twist the cap off its not much. All in all, I still would purchase this product again. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2010 10:08:00 AM More reviews by izzit

Although this product is mainly marketed towards people with drier skin, I love this foundation! (I have oily combination skin). I used to use a MAC 190 to apply this, but have actually found that you can achieve a better airbrushed look using a MAC 187 brush. Since this foundation doesn't contain SPF, I have worn it before for photos and my skin really has looked flawless with a lovely glow due to the creamy consistency of the product.

Staying power I have to say, is pretty poor. Unless you have seriously dry skin, I'm not sure this would stay put on your face for that long, but setting this foundation with a powder, as well as using a fixing spray really does help. Due to my combination skin, you definitely won't be seeing me wear this in hot summer weather!

I think I was most disappointed with the packaging. Its really bulky considering the actual foundation takes up around a third of the size of the container. The bulkiness comes from the compartment where a sponge can be kept- really pointless in my opinion considering application with the sponge was pretty blotchy. Ditch the sponge for brushes or fingers!