November 28, 2014 | 2048 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

My HG drugstore mascara! Doesn't clump, gives volume, super long lashes, holds a curl all day, doesn't smudge. And you can't beat the price! I use the blackest black. The only thing that would make it perfect would be a little more thickness. I am being super picky here though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Faithersk

This does not hold a curl, is too thin, makes lashes stick together so that it looks like I have 6 spiky ugly brittle lashes. It is soooo hard to get off and really makes my lashes dry and fall out. HORRIBLE!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Cait1218

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Truthfully this is one of the worst mascaras I've purchased- ever.
It feels thick, looks chunky, flakes like crazy, and makes my eyelashes shed at a faster rate. I generally like my brush to be more of a scoop shape, but I wanted to try this odd brush. Curiosity killed the lash.
The shape wasn't the worst thing. The material the brush is made out of is incredibly harsh, the consistency is thick, like beyond "volumizing thick"... Gross.
It flakes, but it stays on- in a bad way. Even with professional eye makeup remover it's still tough to get off- this is where lashes are lost.

Luckily I've found many more that I thoroughly enjoy. Loracs multiplex 3d lashes... Amazing, dramatic, beautiful.
Urban decays new curling mascara is also amazing.
They are both clearly quality products. I very highly reccomend either one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

I liked the curled wand of this mascara. I felt like it gave my lashes some lift. It defined my lashes pretty well and gave me some volume but I noticed that it got clumpy on my pretty easily. I also felt like it didn't hold a curl as well as some other waterproof mascaras. Smudging wasn't really a problem. Overall an average mascara. Nothing special.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2010 9:48:00 AM More reviews by pinkrose838

Decent mascara, it definitely lengthens ad volumizes, but it clumps after more than a few coats. If you already have very volumized lashes, I don't recommend this. It's also very, very black which is a plus for me. Definitely a dramatic mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

A very decent product. It lenghts and adds volume. No smudging during day. Nice product but i´m looking for something more dramatic and noticeable. I think i come back with L´oreal voluminous full definition.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i hate this Mascara i found it weak and watery and it didnt make my lashes long and thick how i like them. it takes 10 coats just to make my lashes look decent NEVER AGAIN I HAVE LOST ALL HOPE IN MAYBELLINE PRODUCTS :(

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by shiva007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product makes the lashes look dry, brittle, and spidery. It is a bit waterproof, but I still smudge towards the end of the day. WIll not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Steffachino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is just an okay mascara for me. It is my least favorite compared to all the ones I've tried, like Full 'n Soft, Lash Discovery and Colossal Volum' Express. I was drawn more towards the voluptuous rather than the original because of my sparse, asian lashes. I always have to buy my mascaras in waterproof because my eyes tend to water alot. This does not clump on me, but it just makes my lashes look....weird. It makes them look like spider legs. Will not repurchase, Maybelline has better mascaras then this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by mintch0colate

Really great mascara for a cheap price. Target sells it at about $7. Lasts all day, lengthens a very good deal (40-50% for me), and separates the lashes without leaving clumps. The only problem is that it is kind of hard to take off =( I take the mascara off before I shower and after I'm done showering, there will still be a slight amount left under my eyes.