Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

3.5

Water, carnauba wax, silica, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutane, stearic acid, oleic acid, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrolyzed soy protein, lauroyl lysine, acacia senegal, pvp/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, peg-8 beeswax, panthenol, lecithin, simethicone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, trisoidum edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben. May Contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, busmuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, manganes violet, chromium oxide greens, carmine, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really enjoy this mascara, it holds my curls very well even though its not waterproof. I don't have the full size but I like ten of the samples from clinique bags. I recommend for people who want natural looking lashes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First of all, I really wanted to like this product. Clinique usually makes some great products, so I'm usually not that concerned about buying anything from them. This however, was a sample from me buying some perfume. I tried it out several times on my thin, limp lashes and it did nothing for me. I curled my lashes, then applied the mascara. My lashes fell instantly and looked like I had gobbed on mascara. This is definitely not a beauty staple for me. Sorry Clinique! Maybe this product would work better for someone with thick, voluminous lashes. I hope this helped.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have naturally long dark lashes (thanks parents). This mascara added length, further darkened them, slightly thickened and slightly curled them. The end result was (as the first reviewer put so well) natural looking but pretty. Sort of a my-lashes-but-better kind of thing. I've experienced a tiny bit of flaking, but nothing that would turn me off. I'm really impressed with the wand (love the tapered brush for getting my inner lashes) and the curling ability-as you can see from the picture, it added a slight curl without me having to use a lash curler! Love that. I put that I will buy again, BUT I will have to check back on that-I most likely will, but I have to see how long this will last, hopefully at least a few months, before drying out.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this mascara for creating a natural, pretty look. I have long, plentiful lashes but they are quite fine and straight. This mascara is perfect for giving them that little push. (As compared to my big push mascara, Diorshow Iconic.) I can see that if you have shorter or thinner lashes that this mascara might not perform as well, but otherwise, this is a great product.

Got this mascara as a free treat from a promo deal at a store near me. I was excited to try it as I'm a mascara addict, so freebies are exciting. However, I went to apply it and got nothing from it. It's not even a decent natural look, no oomph whatsoever compared to Full N Soft, LashBlast or other comparable volumizing mascaras I've used, will not ever buy.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a gift from The Bay. It is wet and very buildable, it just smushes too easyliy, but it's very easy to take off. I would suggest this as a every day mascara, but I wouldn't wear it to special occasions, since it dosn't make your eyes fashy and big.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got a sample of this as a gift with purchase so I have a mini size. I would have never bought this product any other way tbh.
It is a very wet formula that is very black but doesn't do much to my thin lashes. The wand is cone shaped and is ideal for easy and precise mascara application. However, the formula is disappointing as it does not lengthen or volumize my lashes. It is easily dissolved with water, however it is difficult to remove smudges on the eyelid.
Not worth the money and I can find many drugstore mascaras that can work so much better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is a great mascara if you want length and a little bit of volume. I love the tapered bristle brush because it coats every single lash. I have short, stick straight Asian lashes, and this mascara does really make them show up. It's okay at holding a curl, could be better. I have really oily eyelids and this stays on with minimal flaking, even though it's not waterproof. For me, this is a nice everyday mascara, but I would recommend a different one if you are going to a party or need your mascara to be absolutely budge proof.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It was fantastic! My lashes looked so long and it made them look thicker. It is definitely a good buy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Very impressed with this! I love the tapered wand that narrows down to a point -- which makes it easy to coat those teeny lashes in the inner corners of the eye. The formula is wet, buildable, and so lengthening and volumizing that my lashes look almost like falsies. Definitely worth a repurchase.

Popular Mascaras