Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish

3.8

on 9/29/2013 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love these polishes! I have three shades: Earl Grey; A cool toned grey with purple undertones. Mudslide; A Mauve brown that differs depending on lighting. Shocking Nude; I believe this was limited addition, which makes me sad because it's my favorite, it's a yellowish nude that blends in with my skin tone almost perfectly. (I'm barely dark enough to be a MAC NC10.) I've always been too lazy to do my nails until I found these! I love the brush of these, they are quite wide and make painting nails quick and easy. These polishes are very pigmented and you only need one coat. They dry very fast as well. It also lasts a very long time around 4 days without chipping. And with Revlon no chip top coat, they last a week! Very good polishes!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this nail polish I have 4 colors of it and I love them All!

on 9/12/2013 1:59:00 PM

My review is for the color " pink a card". I have tried many pink nail polishes over the years only to be disappointed. They always look so pretty in the bottle, but when applied are too sheer. This is the first pink that I have found to be the same color when applied as it is in the bottle. I've been wearing this color along with a glitter over the top all summer. I get lots of compliments on it. I usually apply two coats of polish and a thin layer of OPI "teenage dream "or Sally Hansen xtreme wear in "strobe light" I can get almost two weeks of wear before having to do my nails again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Stay away from the light pinks because they are almost like translucent and don't actually have any wow factor to it. I brought "Arm candy" and It wasn't the best colour on my nails.
I think Sally Hansen is good with dark colours and the colours actually stand out.

on 8/29/2013 7:49:00 PM

I love this product! I bout my first product yesturday. (Good to Grape) The brush is curvy at the bottom, which makes it easy to paint your nails without getting polish all over your skin and cuticles. I love the colours and the mixture isn't goopy.

on 8/28/2013 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this nail polish! The brush is Great and the polish goes on nicely and dries fast. It really is very good quality. My manicure lasts using Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure.

on 8/15/2013 3:32:00 AM

No. Just no. I bought Midnight in NY for $14.95 thinking it was worth it if it upheld its end of the bargain. I put in on before bed, allowing it to dry overnight (trust me I can di this without smudging it). Anyway by 11:30 am the next morning I had 1 chipped nail. By 5:30 pm I had 3 very badly chipped nails. Total and utter crapola. This stuff applies all wrong with the brush, it seemed to deposit thinner amounts on the tips of my nails which I had to fix. Then it took AGES to dry. And yeah, less than 24 hours later I have multiple chips. Now before the holier than thou reviewers come proclaiming I didnt put this polish on 'the right way' I'd like to say that yes i did. Funny but most people on here have actually figured out how to properly apply nail polish. But I digress..... I have experienced nothing but chipping nightmares from Sally Hanson products time and time again. I shouldnt be surprised but I am. A totally inferior and overpriced product. Yuk.

on 8/11/2013 4:17:00 AM

This formula is great. Not gloopy. Dries fast but not too fast. Not too thin. Nice and wide, curved brush. I don't know how Essence nail polish gets better ratings than this -- seriously, people?

on 8/11/2013 3:07:00 AM

This polish has been my holy grail polish for around 6 months now.

I work in a petrol station as a manager so you can imagine the chips my nails would get. This colour can be put on a weekday night in front of the television and you can be off to bed in the next hour or so.

The polish will last me a week even 10 days if I'm lucky but I do the whole base and top coat thing as well.

The only downside I have is the price like many other reviewers. at $14.95 AUD it's a tad pricey so when I see one in the bargain bin I make sure to snap it up

Here in New Zealand this nail polish is fairly expensive, about $20 NZD per bottle. I purchased the salon manicure range including the base coat, colour (greige) and top coat. I used all 3 and am very impressed. The colour has not chipped at all and I've had it on my nails for a week. The application was easy, I enjoyed the shape of the bottle in my hand. The rubber ring around the top was useful when holding and applying as your hand didn't slip. The brush is different to other ranges but I found it a good shape for applying the polish on my nails. The colour is a little darker than shown in the bottle, more of a lavender grey. I would buy this range again as it is similar to a salon manicure for a fraction of the price.

Popular Polishes