Maybelline Shine Sensational

3.7

Gloppy and goopy. Thick and smeary. Do not like the consistency. Cherry bloom color is pretty, though. But doesn't contribute enough to my face to make applying it and reapplying it worthwhile.

was kind of excited to try this since i heard good things about the smell and taste, but based on the one i bought i def wouldn't repurchase. i got 'treat me sweet', which is an okay color-pretty much just clear shine-but it smells like bubblegum and doesn't really taste like much. it feels a little oily on my lips, too. i'll give it to my little sister. don't think i'll be trying this line again.

on 3/20/2011 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I brought this in 'Glamorous Guava 25' which happens to be a nice berry pink. It works well with my medium skin-tone and I use this mainly on its own and sometimes over pink shades of lipsticks. I love the formula of these. They are not sticky and have a nice fruity smell (depending on the flavour of gloss) and last for a decent amount of time provided you don't eat or drink. This shade along with some of the others have a bit of shimmer in them, which looks quite pretty against my skin. They are very moisturizing and don't dry out my lips. I will buy more of these if I run out as they are well worth my money.

Wow this such a nice lipgloss! I have this one in peach sorbet and I think it's really great, smells good, not too sticky, color is soooo pretty! Also tastes pretty nice as well haha :)
Perhaps it could be shinier, but then again I'm not that big a fan of super glossy lipglosses...
The colour is really great for fair Asian skin, I have really really really fair Asian skin, and I always have problems looking for colors that flatter my pasty skin :L
I'll probably buy this again if I can't find a nicer lip gloss for the same or cheaper price (Y)

on 3/10/2011 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I have this lipgloss in "Freshly sliced" and I love it. It smells amazing, its not overly sticky, but sticky enough to have decent staying power (For me its like 2 hours). I think I want to try out more of the shine sensational glosses [:

on 2/27/2011 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought it in Crushed Candy, and it's good because I can wear it to school, since it is such a light pink it looks clear. Lasts and ok time, tastes amazing (almost a minty aftertaste), and smells great. Overall very nice.

on 2/25/2011 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love these glosses. Some better than others but they each have their own unique flavor and are for the most part of a decent pigment and staying power. I currently own these in Cherry Bloom, Sparkling Grape, Cranberry Crave and Crushed Candy.

on 2/18/2011 5:35:00 PM

I have this gloss in #25 Glamorous Guava. This gloss is not too sticky, which is great. Has a nice color, not too opaque or sheer. Insredibly micro shimmer, I love the sheen it gives the gloss! Moisturizing, but doesn't stay on too long. Would buy again in a different color, just to try something new.

on 1/29/2011 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I have the "Berry Bella" and "Minty Sheer" flavors of this. Which, by the way, I was impressed with the smells. Anyway, I bought the "Berry Bella" first and it was okay...but then later, when I became obsessed with clear gloss, and I bought "Minty Sheer". It was average, I guess. Maybe because I switch off between C.O. Bigelow's Mentha Lip Shine in Vanillamint which I love. But bottom line, it was okay.

on 1/19/2011 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Got this in peach sorbet. it's not glittery and smells good, it's sticky just enough to not smudge. very comfortable. it lasts like little less than 1 hour and its very moisturizing. I think it could cost a little cheaper, i have got it for 4.90, for this price it's ok; for more... maybe.

Popular Lip Glosses