August 28, 2014 | 863 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clarins - Instant Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2007 9:06:00 PM More reviews by nikkola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow!! This really did remove heavy wp eye makeup in an instant. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and eyes, and this worked and did not irritate. The key is to dampen a cotton pad with this and set it on your eye for about 20 seconds and wipe very gently. So many other mu removers have left my eyes greasy, irritated, or my vision blurry- but not this!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2007 4:20:00 AM More reviews by squeakyfish

I actually didn't try this product on my eyes. I used it to remove some waterproof eye makeup I'd used on my hand. Even after shaking I found it very oily, it removed all the makeup nearly instantly, however after a few minutes my hand turned white from drying up. I tested with other eye makeup removers and none of them did this. If it dries up my hand like that, I don't even dare to use it around my eye area especially when it's so delicate and needs all the moisture it can get.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2007 6:44:00 AM More reviews by snoshier

I wish I didn't like this pricey product. But after they discontinued the much cheaper and slightly better ponds bare and repair, I needed a replacement.

This remover works quickly with no tugging or irritation. Not too greasy. Removed waterproof mascara easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2007 9:12:00 AM More reviews by raspy85

I got this as a GWP and I really liked it! Very gentle on the eyes and it doesn't sting even when I used it when wearing contact lens.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2007 8:37:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

it's amazing how many eye makeup removers burn your eyes and only get off half your makeup, despite their claims. i bought the Clarins makeup remover after reading its reviews here. i really like it as it DOESNT hurt my eyes and it DOES get off my makeup!
the packaging - though the squeeze top with this product is far superior to (and more logical than) a large-opening twist off lid, a flip-cap would be way more convenient than the twist off top.
i accidentally bought the other Clarins makeup remover (ARGH!!!!! it was stocked right with this one and i didnt read the box to check!) and what a joke. totally useless, leaves tons of mess behind. the Instant eye make up remover (this one) is farrrrr superior. cant wait to use up the junk and re-buy this fav

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2006 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The BEST eye make-up remover I have ever had. I was skeptical because of the hefty price tag, but it was worth it. I wear contacts and this stuff does not irriate them or my eyes. Others have irriated my eyes or do not irritate but can't get the eyelier off even after 3-4 swipe bys, but not this. It gets the make up off fast and easily. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by msevie

This product is great. I have sensitive dry eyes and this product doesn't sting it and it's not oily. I'm running low on it and will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2006 4:58:00 AM More reviews by DorisDay

I have used both of the clarins removers - this review is for the one that is in the frosted bottle - for Heavy Make Up and Sensitive Eyes!
I like this very much - it removes all my eye makeup without much effort and doesn't irritate my highly sensitive eyes. A nice alternative to the Lancome remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2006 1:39:00 AM More reviews by divejunkie

I bought this after all the great reviews here because i needed something that would remove waterproof mascara with ease. This does start to work upon contact with minimal tugging, however I was a little disappointed that it took a while to completely remove all traces of mascara. Had to repeat the process a few times. The good news is, it doesn't sting or cause blurry vision with contact lenses in. Bad news is, the hefty price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2006 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Sweetcaroline98

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is good but does need a bit more time to set on the eye to remove the entire color you may have on.
I may have to switch to the one for heavy eyemake up.
However, I do like that it is not greasy at all...does not film up on my eyes..leaves them fresh. This is awsome for those times you wear no makeup on your eyes and you just want to freshen them up. - perfect for that.