November 24, 2014 | 2058 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clarins - Instant Eye Make-up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2008 2:44:00 PM More reviews by MelinaEck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for a couple years now. I love it but seem to go thru the bottle real quickly. I tend to use heavy eye makeup and due to that seem to use this product on a daily basis. The only problem I have is that it is a bit pricy. But hey if you can afford it by all means use it!!! It is a great eye makeup remover

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2007 12:45:00 PM More reviews by katsey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall I did enjoy this product. It is oily, but thats how its supposed to be. It didn't dry out my skin and I had no major problems. The only reason I didn't give it a perfect rating was because I still found that the next morning I would have black under my eyes - it didn't take it all off. But it just meant I had to spend more time wiping off the makeup - which seems weird since its name is instant, but thats my only gripe. It is a bit more expensive than drug store brands, but you get quite a bit of product. I would rebuy, especially since this is one of the better removers I have tried, but I won't label it HG yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2007 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Suselew

This is the only product I will ever buy again to remove eye makeup. I have tried no less than 5 brands and this wins hands down. I removes every type of waterproof mascara and liner that I've used. It is gentle and doesn't need scrubbing or unreasonable pressure to work. Even if you don't use waterproof products, you need this product to make eye makeup removal a breeze. HOLY GRAIL !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2007 9:06:00 PM More reviews by nikkola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow!! This really did remove heavy wp eye makeup in an instant. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and eyes, and this worked and did not irritate. The key is to dampen a cotton pad with this and set it on your eye for about 20 seconds and wipe very gently. So many other mu removers have left my eyes greasy, irritated, or my vision blurry- but not this!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2007 4:20:00 AM More reviews by squeakyfish

I actually didn't try this product on my eyes. I used it to remove some waterproof eye makeup I'd used on my hand. Even after shaking I found it very oily, it removed all the makeup nearly instantly, however after a few minutes my hand turned white from drying up. I tested with other eye makeup removers and none of them did this. If it dries up my hand like that, I don't even dare to use it around my eye area especially when it's so delicate and needs all the moisture it can get.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2007 6:44:00 AM More reviews by snoshier

I wish I didn't like this pricey product. But after they discontinued the much cheaper and slightly better ponds bare and repair, I needed a replacement.

This remover works quickly with no tugging or irritation. Not too greasy. Removed waterproof mascara easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2007 9:12:00 AM More reviews by raspy85

I got this as a GWP and I really liked it! Very gentle on the eyes and it doesn't sting even when I used it when wearing contact lens.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2007 8:37:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

it's amazing how many eye makeup removers burn your eyes and only get off half your makeup, despite their claims. i bought the Clarins makeup remover after reading its reviews here. i really like it as it DOESNT hurt my eyes and it DOES get off my makeup!
the packaging - though the squeeze top with this product is far superior to (and more logical than) a large-opening twist off lid, a flip-cap would be way more convenient than the twist off top.
i accidentally bought the other Clarins makeup remover (ARGH!!!!! it was stocked right with this one and i didnt read the box to check!) and what a joke. totally useless, leaves tons of mess behind. the Instant eye make up remover (this one) is farrrrr superior. cant wait to use up the junk and re-buy this fav

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2006 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The BEST eye make-up remover I have ever had. I was skeptical because of the hefty price tag, but it was worth it. I wear contacts and this stuff does not irriate them or my eyes. Others have irriated my eyes or do not irritate but can't get the eyelier off even after 3-4 swipe bys, but not this. It gets the make up off fast and easily. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by msevie

This product is great. I have sensitive dry eyes and this product doesn't sting it and it's not oily. I'm running low on it and will definitely repurchase.