April 16, 2014 | 1418 users online

Mascara - MAC - Studio Fix Lash [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by dulceflor

I bought this maybe a couple of months ago while shopping with my mac-aholic friend and I really do like it! It makes my lashes look more dramatic and it doesn't really flake or smudge( unless i fall asleep with it on). I would purchase again because it's not too expensive and its better than a lot of mascaras I've tried and I use it almost everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok let's face it, MAC is not known for great mascara lol, I've tried them all I think. IMHO its the better of the bunch still not perfect but usable.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Gwonggg

Overall, I really really like this mascara! It's not TERIBBLY leangyhenibg or volumizing, but it's right there in the middle. It's everything that you expect from a mascara , but nothing more. The brush really makes a huge difference in separating lashes, and I NEVER get clumps! You have a really nice amount if control when it cones to using the brush, and you really have to load it on before you reach the spidery lash look. I feel like this is what Lash blast Length SHOULD have been. Definitely recommed and will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by scoobydoles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far, I really like this mascara. No clumps. No irritation. Gives volumes. Defines. Might be my new HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by lisalovescapetown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara! I really have very average lashes, not long, not really curly and this mascara really makes the most out of it. I have tried a lot of mascaras and this is (besides Clinique's High Impact) the only department store mascara I'm going to repurchase!!! I noticed the difference to other mascaras the very first time I tried it out. It seperates lashes soooo well. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by beautifulkatie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have finally found my HG mascara! I have to admit that when I first got this home I was a little disappointed because it didn't seem to work as well as it did at the MAC counter. However, like with most mascaras - patience is key and after a couple weeks I started to wonder how I ever lived without it.

Almost no clumping what so ever! The brush makes it really easy to use multiple coats without looking like you have spider lashes. It is one of the only mascaras that doesn't transfer on my eyelid when I am applying it.

All in all, my favorite mascara and one that I would HIGHLY recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Kwitkowski88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First MAC mascara that I love!! && I've tried everything. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by socalsuperstar

As a makeup junkie I have tried probably every mascara on the market. My lash needs are very specific. I use Latisse (I order it 10.00 a tube from alldaychemist.com) so my lashes are super long. They are also natually curled. However, they are blonde. My eyes like a little shadow and liner and if I don't wear any mascara they don't look balanced. In a mascara I need definition and color much else will look like clump city. Diorshow, BadGal Lash, even my YSL Faux cils which really used to work for me ended up turning my lashes into a sort of look that only Lady Gaga could get away with. Lancome Oscillation was fun to try but did not get the blonde tips of my lashes and if you were to use that one over the top from the back of the lash it too would be too much. I haven't worn MAC since high school but I read a good review on blogdorf goodman for this product so I thought I would give it a shot. The tube is classic matte black. The price was 14.00 which honestly isn't much more than drugstore. The brush was dense but had slightly longer teeth. The formula went on quickly, I didn't even need my lash comb (a plus when you have long lashes and not much time) One coat gave me even, not too dry definition. The effect was natural but still there, which is exactly what I wanted. I cannot comment on any curling ability, I don't pay attention to that, mine are naturally curly. I don't suggest this for short straight lashes. As you can read from the other reviews below, you can see why. But if they are at all anything like mine, or if you have been using Latisse and can't find a good mascara, I suggest you try this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by nast1a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's great for me. The brush really helps you separate the lashes, one of the best brushes I've ever used! It's not too bold so it won't look like falsies, but it's great as an everyday look.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by somastarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Terrible. It didn't hold a curl at all - almost all mascaras hold a curl on my lashes. The formula gave me droopy, saggy lashes. The comb brush made for messy, clumpy application. Also sucked the volume right out my lashes, which was really disappointing. The only good thing was that it made my lashes inky-black for about an hour after I first applied. I'm sticking with MAC Plushlash.