September 2, 2014 | 1967 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by elizabethcorso

Finally a foundation that doesn't require the need for extra makeup brushes and sponges to apply. I absolutely love the built in sponge applicator. It actually feels really good and relaxing on the face. It's a nice pick me up in the morning. The finish of this foundation is a bit dewy and moisturizing, so setting with a powder is a must. Doesn't provide that decent of a coverage either. And the lack of color choices that Maybelline provides screws girls like me over, because even their lightest shade looks tan on my face. But all in all, I love the applicator so much that I will continue to buy this and use it on my casual days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 6:47:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This feels like a moisturizing gel on the face. I like it a lot. It doesn't provide a lot of coverage, but some days you may not want a lot. It blends in to the skin so effortlessly that the feel of it is more of a tinted moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I bought this when it first came out because MUA compells me to try all the things they temporarily are enamoured with lol. I can't say much about it other than the bottles make it very difficult to asess what color you're getting and I got one that's way too dark for me but looked like the right shade in the store. In the U.S we mainly see testers in department stores, or Sephora type retail establishments. Most drug store makeup is not displayed that way. I could not return it per the stores policy so I still have it but plan to give it away. I also got the powder which was the right shade, and very nice. I didn't go back to try and find my shade and probably won't. I got this during a time when it was all the buzz here. I wish I could offer more in the way of product attributes but wanted to post this to say it may be a good idea to get a shade lighter unless you know you can return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by ChesleighJ

I just started using this, and am in love. I was unsure at first, because I got entirely too much, but later realized that a little goes a long way! This worked great for covering up pesky zits when I needed it to, while also being a light-coverage foundation when I needed it to be. And as many have said, it is buildable!
It is extremely light, yet doesn't rub off on everything. And I didn't even use a primer! I will definitely be purchasing this when I run out. Which will be a while, because it only takes a little bit to cover/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by lindseymhelms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really, really love this foundation! I am not one to see much of a difference between foundations on my skin (I wear everything from CoverGirl to MakeupForever...) but this foundation- when out and about- I always notice how beautiful it looks on my skin! It almost gives a "glow" but NOT in a glittery, or shimmery way.. it just looks luminous on my skin, and I love it! I don't mind the packaging. I admit it's different, but I'm the only one who uses it, on a clean face, and it would not stop me from purchasing it in the future! I just click it a few times, then almost "draw" on my face, in swirls (not completely covering ALL of my skin, just more like drawing across my skin in random lines) then lightly buff it in with my real techniques expert face brush. I have oily/combo skin and it works well with me! Highly recommend this, along with the age rewind treatment concealer!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by dlsdls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in my early 20s and luckily don't need any "age rewinding" yet, but bought this foundation because of the rave reviews on YouTube.

I'm NC25 and the shade Buff Beige is a decent match. The product is on the thinner side, as far as liquid foundations go. However, it feels quite oily, both on my fingers and once applied to my face. I have normal skin, and this foundation will not set on its own. Without powder over top, the foundation remains slick all day and transfers onto everything my face touches. With a mattifying powder, the foundation does last all day but still feels uncomfortably greasy and looks shiny. The best luck I have had is applying primer, then the foundation, then powder, then setting spray, and then another dusting of powder. After doing this I don't feel like my face is melting all day.

I do like some aspects of how it makes my skin looks. It gives light-medium coverage, camouflages redness and freckles, and makes skin looks smooth. The finish is just too shiny for my liking. We're not talking dewy and glowy here --this is full on shine. I have used foundation in both cold and hot weather with the same results. There is a light scent which I imagine would be inoffensive to most users.

The packaging features a built-in sponge applicator through which the product is dispensed when you twist the bottom of the bottle. You are meant to apply the product directly onto the face with the sponge, which features some sort of antibacterial technology. Using the built-in sponge to apply and blend the product resulted in too much streaking. When I applied the product onto my face using the sponge and then worked it in with my fingers, I felt like my fingers were absorbing all of the product. Buffing it in with a flat-top foundation brush is your best bet.

An issue with the packaging is that you can't tell how much product you are releasing into the sponge, so I would usually end up dispensing too much. The sponge is antibacterial so you could just let the excess product sit there but that just... didn't appeal to me. So I would wipe the excess off onto a tissue and waste quite a bit. I ended up just ripping the sponge off so I could dispense the right amount of product directly onto the back of my hand.

You get 20ml of product, compared to 30ml for a typical foundation.

Overall, not impressed with this foundation. I would not recommend trying it unless you have very dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2012 4:06:00 AM More reviews by nyousha1376

Honestly, I only bought this foundation because I needed to. Ur something, I didn't do any research on it what so ever, and it couldnt be a bigger waste of money, when I put it on at first, if felt ok but a bit greasy, I also, didn't like that u have to use that horrible sponge to apply it. So anyways, after a couple of hours the foundation was ligit melting off, even though my skins not naturaly oily it looked so greasy and just horrible, I decided to give its second chance, and I wore a primer too, but it was no better than the first time, so I through it out! Maybe itll work for dry skin, maybe not. For my normal skin it was just the worst.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Dunedin136

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dear my fellow super pale-faced (NC15), simultaneously dry and still often spotty 30+ year old members,

This product (Buff Beige 130) is brilliant, which surprised me from a supermarket level brand - I will re-buy it again until they discontinue it. It gives natural, buildable and even coverage that requires only a small amount of product, with or without primer. The sponge tip can be easily removed and washed, so hygiene issues are easily solved. It feels smooth and evens out all my eczema patches and old scars, without looking like a mask. It's also cheaper ($NZD 30) than most other brands that actually provide pale girl shades.

I previously used MAC Studio Sculpt or Armani Face Fabric (before they deleted shade No 8, but not in NZ anyway) and my biggest issue for foundation was always finding a shade pale enough to match my skin. I didn't care about application method, packaging or price, just no tide lines or orange tones. This magically covers every need I have

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by minniemousex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i might buy this again. i have rosacea so it is not a full enough coverage for me. but it good for light to medium coverage and good for summer time

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2012 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

But all it DID do was leave my face looking streaky. Maybe it was user error, maybe the tone was too dark... but there was no 'erasing' whatsoever.