October 31, 2014 | 1577 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - Olay Simply Ageless

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Chubz

i am one who is very experienced in the concealer dept. and i LOVE this stuff... For dark circles only since I don't use any other type of cover up or foundations for my face... I've been so used to using only expensive opaque concealers to conceal my terrible under eye area (MUFE full cover/Mac pro long wear/amazing cosmetics) but now it's safe to say that I can use this drugstore stuff even on my "off days". It's that good. i dont think it's even opaque as the ones i mentioned above but for some weird reason it covers up my dark under eye area and makes me look awake!!! This doesn't settle into fine lines. There's a specific way I apply my concealer though: I use any concealer brush to apply about two layers of this stuff on, dab with a makeup sponge until it is nice and smooth for an airbrush effect (beauty blender is fine also), then set w/ maybelline dream matte powder (hg stuff never cakes!). It works so well. I hated paying $10 for this stuff but there is a lot of product and i would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by steph828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I needed a concealer bad, because my Amazing Cosmetics concealer is running out, I decided to stop by CVS and pick something out bought this for the second time. I still love this stuff and especially the yellow undertones. I didn't feel like spending $28 on the Amazing Cosmetics concealer so I went for a drugstore one (still expensive but not as). Definitely love this concealer mainly for my under eyes! Super creamy and gets the job done!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

It has shades for pale people like me, is creamy to the touch, and feels like unicorns and cookies on your skin! Only thing is it settles into lines that I have unfortunately inherited from my parents. I dont know if i like it enough to buy again.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

You know what? I should know better by now. Every single Cover Girl product that I have ever bought has always broken me out. This has been no exception. I was lured in by the smooth, effective coverage and the great color match. Little by little, I have been breaking out. Not just around my undereye area but the rest of my face as well. Cysts and teeny zits in unexpected places on my face. I thought it must've been stress or some other cosmetic product but this was the only new thing I was using in my usual line up of products. How can this be if I'm only applying it to the under eye area?? I'm sort of mad at myself for not figuring it out sooner: 1) first thing I apply is under eye concealer (with my fingers) 2) next I apply my foundation (which never breaks me out) with my fingers. Do I wipe off this concealer from my fingers before applying my foundation? No. I think nothing of it and have been unwittingly spreading it all over my face in little increments along with my foundation on a daily basis.
Recently I've been on a funky sleep schedule so much so that I've needed more under eye concealer=more on my fingers=more spread on my face. By the end of this week I've been like, "WHAT is going on with my skin?!" that's how out of control the breakouts are on their way to being. Mystery solved, into the trash this goes. I swore off CG products for so long and now I know---never, no never again will I make an exception to my rule. Wish this wasn't bad for me, the product itself would've been pretty great for how it looked on.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by snickles

This concealer was so drying! You'd think since it was made for the under eye area it would be smooth and hydrating, but it was so cakey. I have combination skin and I always moisturize before applying any face make up, but moisturizing didn't help. i liked it at first, but then I saw how dry my skin looked. Throughout the day it also began to look orange. It was about 14 or 15 bucks, a little pricey for a drugstore concealer. The packaging was good and there was a lot of product, but it was of no use to me. Definitely won't repurchase. I just tried Lancome's Effacernes wand concealer in Light Buff and it's so smooth and natural looking :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by littlereveries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first concealer I've ever tried, and I think it's OK. It's not the best, but it's still pretty good.
I have a love hate relationship with using it over zits and underneath my eyes, because sometimes it flakes and looks cakey, other times it works really well. I'm not sure if this is just the condition of my skin.
It covers up redness really well though, and glides nicely over smooth skin. I really like the coverage that this gives- lots of pigmentation, with just a little product.
The one concern I had about this is that I purchased it in the wrong shade. It looked great in the store with artifical light, but once I stepped outside? It was the wrong color completely- too pink and pale. That's kind of my fault though, so I think it would work really well on my skin with the right shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Sassy_Pants77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this concealer a lot when I have it on. However, it is pricy - way too pricy for a drug store concealer IMO. The packaging is also incredibly stupid. The shallow bowl for concealer means you have to stick your finger in to get it out - both unhygienic and messy. It gets under my fingernails and irritates the crap out of me every morning.
When it's on, it's wonderful. It erases under-eye darkness and doesn't dry out the skin around my nose. As a spot concealer it's not that great. However, given the price and the silly packaging I'm not sure if I'd repurchase. If these things were modified, sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by bklynbelle

This was on sale in my local drugstore so I thought I'd give it a try. This turned out not to be a good . It was really creamy, and I had high hopes that this would smooth out those pesky little fine lines...it'd didn't. It also gave my skin a grayish tone. Another drawback was the weird smell this product had. I then realized that this product is infused with Olay products.....Mystery solved. All Olay prodcuts have a strange sulfur-like chemical smell to them. This product is also loaded with parabens. I won't be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Lizzieloveslipgloss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have dark circles that do not quit and have tried many undereye concealers. I actually really like this and like how easy it glides on. I am oily and this stays on really well. Great DS concealer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

This impressed me - really nice coverage and consistancy and I have pretty dark circles. I bought this on a whim when I had came back from mexico with a tan and my concealer no longer matched. It will definately hold me over for the summer but I am not that dark and the darkest one was almost a little light for me so the color selection was small. I could definately replace some of my high end pot concealers with this little gem. I use good eye cream always so I don't have problem with dryness or caking. infact my laura and bobbi pot concealers were almost so emollient that they would slide all over the place. This is somewhere inbetween. Give it a try!