December 22, 2014 | 902 users online

Eye Primer - BeneFit Cosmetics - Stay Don't Stray

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is kind of hit or miss. If you have fine lines or dry skin around your eyes, I would not use it. But, if you have relatively smooth skin or oily lids, it's a good product and works as it should, so I give it a three. There are better primers, but this one is okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Dandan1

Now that they changed the full product package I'm repurchasing after using the sephora sample for a year + (& still going!). I don't really use eye makeup so I can't attest to this particular use, HOWEVER, as a concealer it's beyond epic. This is the kind of concealer that covers under eye imperfections a AND blemishes completely and survives horribly long days and bikram yoga classes! Now that's a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by courtney16spicer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm going to be honest, I only got this as a sample in Sephora. However, I have been using this for almost 2 years and rather consistently and I've still got a lot of product to go ( and no, it hasn't gotten gross or dried out). The product itself is amazing! I put this on under my eyeshadow every time and it nevers smears, it never creases and never any fallout as I apply it. Throughout the day my eyeshadow does not move at all and it looks perfect all day. I've worn this to quite a few parties and my eyes look great all through the night, my mascara barely moves too. I have to say that I prefer the sample applicator compared to the normal one, it's a little foam applicator brush and it always gets the right amount and places it perfectly. I will definitely be buying the proper product once I've finished what I have-probably not for a while!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by zella_angel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works s for me as an under eye primer. The Light Medium has its own flesh colored tint that covers up a bit and then I place corrector, concealer, or foundation over it and it holds very well. 5-8 hours on average. I have not used it as an eye shadow primer, because I love my HG for that too much (Tarte Clean Slate 360 creaseless) I tried using that under my eyes and it was far too drying.
This primer works best with a moisturized under eye, but I have also used it in a rush without and it had no drying effects. Now I don’t think I’ll buy it again, because for just undereyes don’t think its worth $26 for me, I’ll just reapply my concealer. But it’s a decent price for a good primer and I will be more inclined to buy a Benefit kit that has it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This eye primer should be called "STAY AWAY". This is THICK and doesn't smooth out properly. I hated this! waste of money! I found the Urban Decay eye primer and I haven't looked back.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Flippinsushi

I've been using a sample of this for about a year (making it last!) and I love it! I usually use it as a concealer and if I don't, I always regret it. Blends great, stays great. Someday I might even buy the full size.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ivettg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Worst primer I have ever tried. I've always been loyal to my primer potion, I thought I'd give this one a try. Have to say, it only lasts a few hours on my oily lids, unlike the other one I mentioned. I usually test out products at my workplace, to see if they last 8-10 hours. This one failed miserably, after only a few hours my eyeliner transferred onto my upper part of my eyelids, and the eyeshadow faded as well. Thumbs down.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Shh23

Been trying this for a while. Looks a bit thick sometimes and blends badly. Not overly keen I find I have to work the product a lot to get a half decent result.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I got a mini size of this in a benefit kit. I like that you can use it under your eyes as well, and it has a slight tint so it conceals a bit on your lids. It isn't the best lid primer but it does the job. I like it for under my eyes, it seems to help the creasing (although you could use a regular eye primer for that). I probably wouldn't re purchase because for the price I'd rather get urban decay primer potion.. but I'm enjoying it while I have it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Law1747

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've only tried a few eye primers, and unfortunately this one did not make the cut. I have super oily eyelids and within a few hours I had caked eye shadow in my creases and faded eye shadow. Yuck!