April 18, 2014 | 1225 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Sugarbomb

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by sweetcandy11204

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush as part of the Benefit "Sugar-licious" set. As a tan-skinned (#153 in Makeup Forever HD Foundation,, NC45 in Mac) Asian woman this color did not show up on me. The more I reapplied the product the more chalky and glittery it looked. I am glad I was able to try it out as part of a set ($32 CND) rather than pay $36 CND for this product alone. I would suggest this product for fair to medium skinned women.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 4:43:00 AM More reviews by SierraM90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush. It's the first one I picked up from BeneFit & it's a fave. It has 4 shades of blush inside & I love the color when you mix them together. I just bought the Bella Bamba blush so I'm really excited to try that one.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by mauvellous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

A shimmery sugar-peach colour that barely shows up on my NC25 skin. It would be okay as a face powder (at the risk of looking like a glitterball), but I already own Dandelion, so I bought this to use as a blush. I may just shelf this for now until winter and see how it'll work once I'm slightly paler. UPDATE (07/29): I tried it again and it does show if I have makeup on (doesn't work on my bare skin). It's just a sheer "glow from within" blush that best suited for complimenting bold eye/lip looks. But I don't think it's one I'd reach for often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by starrysim

I love this blush. I reach for it often, when I don't have any other colour in mind specifically, or if I just can't decide what would go with the look I'm doing. It's a natural pink, not too shimmery but not flat or chalky, and is neutral enough to go with both cool and warm looks. At first I thought I would hate the packaging, but my four boxed blushes fit nicely in my drawer and I haven't found it a bother. However, due to the bulkiness I never use it for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jessicalanelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my go-to blush. It's sort of a bronzer, sort of a blush. The block of product it divided into four quadrants of four different colors, so when you swirl your blush brush on it, it blends all of the colors and makes a nice wash of color. IT is also very buildable, and you can use as little or as much as you want for the effect you are looking for. It is very illuminating, and looks nice on my skin. There is a lot of product in the container, and it seems that it lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by lalaapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this blush. The colour is a really pretty peachy-pink that I absolutely adore and despite being a massive fan of matte blushes and previously shunning blushes with any glitter, I don't mind the glitter on this blush. I'm about a NC25 and the colour shows up fine on my skin and is very flattering ( I have quite yellow Asian undertones ) . My only problem with this blush is that it's lasting power is so poor. After about two hours, I can't see the blush on my face at all. I'd be more forgiving if this blush was cheap, but it's not. It's about �20 and I don't want to be paying �20 for two hours of blush on my face no matter how pretty the colour is. It also slightly shows off my huge arse pores. If you don't mind touching up every couple of hours, I would recommend this blush because the colour is really lovely, but if you're looking for something more long lasting I would give this a miss.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by jfb2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my all time favorite blush. I love using it over a stain like Posey Tint or even Becca Watermelon and Grapefruit. When I use it over a pink stain it adds a lovely pink finish and when I use it over a peach stain it gives a peach finish. It is an extremely versitile blush in that it can look more pink or peach depending what you were under it. The finish isn't glitterly but it does have a soft sheen to it which makes your skin look glowy and perfect. This is really the only powder blush I need so I will definitely purchase it again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by notfalling028

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The colour is absolutely perfect for me - it gives the impression of perfectly natural blush which I love! I mix it with Dandelion to add a hint of pink - and that's a perfect combo for me.
But I would really like this blush a lot more if it was completely matte or even had small glitter like Dandelion. Sugarbomb's finish is quite shiny and frosty and, while it's perfect for night time, I just don't like it to be that obvious that I'm wearing blush during the day

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by drbrn_grl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Really surprised at the number of commenters with fair skin who don't like this.

I have fair skin and it's one of the best blushes I've ever used. Yes, it can be sheer but it's easily buildable. A slight shimmer, but nothing overwhelming.

I've used plenty of other Benefit blushes, but the jury is still out on their square brushes. Interesting, but application with them can be tricky. I often just use a regular blush brush.

This is a wonderful, soft, glowy color -- especially for we ladies who are fair. Definitely worth a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by melissa1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Why does this not work for me :( I adore the cute small benefit blush/bronze boxes even though they do wear pretty quickly. The brushes included are also too harsh and blunt (useless in theory) this is the 2nd time round I've used Sugarbomb and it just doesn't show on my skintone NW25. The colours in the box are gorgeous but all I get when sweeping it on my face is a very slight shimmer. None of the colours show even when I try to build them up. I'm much more suited to Dallas and Bella Bamba. I so hope if I get to try Hervana it'll show on me. You could of been good to me SugarbombN unfortunately you wasn't.