BeneFit Cosmetics Sugarbomb

on 12/5/2012 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The color is very nice on my NW20/25 skin and appears as a nice warm berry shade. Pigments are good and it lasts. All of this is marred by an excess of shimmer, though. It might work for evenings but is definitely too much for me in the light of day.

on 11/18/2012 11:01:00 AM

The colours work on my skin! I am pretty tanned for a chinese with yellow based skin so it is great that the colours give my cheeks a nice blush effect with a little bit of shimmer. Not the most natural looking of blush because of the shimmer though. Unlike the dandelion blush which does not show up that easily on my skin tone, this sugarbomb requires just one or two strokes to do the trick. Put too much and it can get bit too powdery. It last pretty well! like for about 6 hours without touch up. way better than my MAC powder blusher in Mocha. I like the packaging though. Buying in Singapore can be too ex so buy online instead or when overseas.

on 11/12/2012 12:11:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I wouldn't have tried this on my own, but I received the upgrade to gorgeous set as a gift. I actually really like this blush. It looks natural and glowy on me (I'm somewhat pale, with yellowish undertones). It's great for the winter when I'm paler and my skin tends to look a little dull. You do have to be careful not to apply too much, otherwise it's really shimmery. It smells fantastic! The brush it comes with is actually pretty good.

on 11/9/2012 8:38:00 AM

The smell is the thing that attract me and it stayed until i killed the whole box ( x 3 years ago ) so yes don eits job for 3 years which is a long time considering i was using it every 2 days . Mix of colors and slight shine was perfect for my cheeks .

I love the little box so cute but over time travelling with it didn't look like much in the end !
cute cute cute !

I might buy it again but think that can find something more natural - merging in the skin!

on 9/18/2012 10:23:00 AM

I bought this blush because of the review on Benefit blush so I picked Sugarbomb. I'm Asian in NC 20 skin tone and this blush looks very soft on me. Itís certainly not invisible. So I don't like this but I'm still gonna try another Benefit blush which one is look great on me. But I like the packaging though it's cute and smell nice.

This blush is the love of my life. It has four shades that you can swirl together or use them separately. I personally like to swirl them together. What two things that I enjoy most about this blush is that it gives me a very natural flush(I have fair to medium skin with neutral undertones) and a beautiful highlight. Also the packaging is a adorable. There's a little mirror inside the product, along with a brush(that isn't half bad), and a magnet keeps it closed. I think this is a great investment. I use this blush every day!

on 8/24/2012 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product it is my favrouite blusher. I love the colour and the shimmer it gives. And it smells so good!. The packaging is really nice as all of BeneFits packaging is, but I think that the packaging makes it look like there is more product there than there really is. But would pay the same price again for the lovely colour.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this blush as part of the Benefit "Sugar-licious" set. As a tan-skinned (#153 in Makeup Forever HD Foundation,, NC45 in Mac) Asian woman this color did not show up on me. The more I reapplied the product the more chalky and glittery it looked. I am glad I was able to try it out as part of a set ($32 CND) rather than pay $36 CND for this product alone. I would suggest this product for fair to medium skinned women.

on 8/2/2012 4:43:00 AM

Love this blush. It's the first one I picked up from BeneFit & it's a fave. It has 4 shades of blush inside & I love the color when you mix them together. I just bought the Bella Bamba blush so I'm really excited to try that one.

on 7/28/2012 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

A shimmery sugar-peach colour that barely shows up on my NC25 skin. It would be okay as a face powder (at the risk of looking like a glitterball), but I already own Dandelion, so I bought this to use as a blush. I may just shelf this for now until winter and see how it'll work once I'm slightly paler. UPDATE (07/29): I tried it again and it does show if I have makeup on (doesn't work on my bare skin). It's just a sheer "glow from within" blush that best suited for complimenting bold eye/lip looks. But I don't think it's one I'd reach for often.

Popular Blush Products