December 21, 2014 | 1799 users online

Scrubs - L'Oreal - Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by KeyWestBum

I do like that this is a more gentle scrub and it doesn't burn or irritate my skin. I also love the smell of this. However, with continued use, my combination/oily skin became bone dry. My cheeks are now ruined with large flaky patches that I can just pull off in chunks. Gross, I never had a dry skin problem before. Now, my foundation looks terrible even after slathering on facial moisturizer. You have to be extremely oily to get away with using this stuff. It feels like I scrubbed my face with pure acetone. Plus, because it's so drying, it totally messed up my Ph level and my skin is having a series of breakouts. JUST SAY NO TO 360!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by twelfthminute

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this twice every week for about a month and so far I like it!

Some people don't like using the scrublet because the beads get stuck or they prefer their fingers. The couple of beads that get stuck into the scrublet each time doesn't bother me. And after using the scrublet to buff the product into my skin, I use my fingers to massage my face before rinsing everything off.

Works like a charm. My face feels soft and smooth after each wash, and my huge pores have become noticeably smaller. It's not too drying for my combination skin and it doesn't break me out.

I also use the scrublet with my daily cleanser. The scrublet is some awesome stuff, it makes me look forward to cleaning my face everyday (hahahah).

You only need a small amount of product each time you use it, so it lasts a really long time. Definitely a worthy buy if it works for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by dianahernan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I fist got this I used it for about a week when it like burned my skin.It made my skin red and it felt like it was just burning.So I stopped using.I had ran out of the scrub I was using so decided to try this again in the meantime.I like it.I only use it about once or twice a week just so it wont burn my skin again.It docent do much for my skin though.Right when I wash my face with this my skin look good.It's not oily,my pores look smaller.After a couple minutes or when I'm about to put my makeup on it looks like I didn't even use anything to wash my face.The little scrub thingy it comes with I don't like.I just don't.I keep using it so I can get done with it and trow the bottle away.Not re-purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Endit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My exfoliant before this a Queen Helene's one... looked good on paper with walnut shell powder as the 2nd ingredient but it can be extremely harsh and has a REALLY lingering scent. I already use the Go 360 for sensitive skin but that one has no exfoliating properties whatsoever and wanted to see if the exfoliating one was just as good and a replacement for the Queen Helene.

PROS: Effective and gentle exfoliation! It does not feel abrasive, and I think it might be the first exfoliating cleanser/scrub I could use every day! I also feel results nearly every time I use it... everything just feels smoother. The beads totally dissolve as well (Queen Helene doesn't). Like the sensitive version, removes literally everything on one's face. No menthol and and formula seems toned down. Smell is between overly fake peach? scent and Garnier Fructis Hair products, mid 2000s. Not a plus but I don't mind the scent. Scrubblet really helps to work in product and create a TON of foam.

CONS: Horrible consistency. Thin, runny, transparent gel. Does nothing for fine details like acne, pores, etc, but you can't really expect it to. Still contains fragrance. Can be slightly drying.

OTHER THOUGHTS: Is this really drying or does it just balance my skin? I find that when I use it often, products don't fully absorb, like there is a layer on top of my skin that I can feel. However I have never had the "so drying that you produce oil" symptom from ANY product, so I feel that it might just be exfoliating so well that my dryness naturally clears up (dryness can be from a layer of dead skin preventing moisture in the first place).

OVERALL: 3.5. If they improved the consistency I would give it a 4. I'll buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by iNSeRTCLeVeRNaMeHeRe

Like everybody else, I really just like the scrublet. It's a nice soft little exfoliater, and it fits perfectly into the little hole.
However, the scrublet kind of makes the exfoliating beads useless....I would see all of the little orange dots on the scrublet under the little bristles (because obviously they won't stay put on the bristles' tiny surface!), so I think it's really a waste.
Also, I don't think it helps acne at all...
But it doesn't aggravate my face, and the scrublets awesome, so I have it 3 stars!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The pore cleanser pad included in the bottle is ingenious. The little bristles really help clear my pores, yet because the pad is so soft, it isn't abrasive in the least when combined with the exfoliating wash. (By the way, Sephora sells the same exact pad for $5.) The pad is sturdy and hasn't ripped or broken at all after two month's usage. I just pop it back in the bottle but the suction on the handle also lets it easily find a place in the shower.

This is not getting a 5 just because of the cleansing pad, though! This cleanser is quite up to par as well and is pretty much a gentler version of St. Ives, which is a good thing for me. The apricot scent and apricot shell exfoliating particles (St. Ives actually uses walnut) all enhance the delicious cleansing the scrub gives. My face feels smoother after using L'oreal 360 Deep Exfoliating Scrub and there are visibly smaller pores on and around my nose.

I like to use this cleanser with the pad every other day, since the scrub can be drying with the salicylic acid in it. Oppositely, the pad can also be used daily with any other cleanser of your choice and just heightens the effect of whatever face wash you choose.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by LoveMaiah

What drew me in was ultimately the scrublet! It was definitively something different. As for the product, I can't feel it exfoliating my skin which becomes somewhat of a worry. I want to know and feel that all the dead skin, dirt, and makeup gathered up from the day is being scrubbed off, not spread all over my face. It would be an excellent product if it had some exfoliating beads. Constructive criticism they should consider.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by madison523

This dried out my face WAY to much! after one use my skin was super dry and was starting to peel. after 2 days of using it there are some places on my face that is stillsuper dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by ericatomars06

I use the one for sensitive skin and it works great. It leaves my skin feeling clean without anything harsh. I love the scrublet that comes with it and i love how its attached on the bottle. I dont have any blemishes, and my pores aren't a problem either but it does leave my skin feeling clean. I originally found this product from my girlfriend, and im glad i did. I got mine at Ulta but im sure it can easily be found on sale at Target or Walgreens and for the price it's great.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by gigirose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

There are two reasons why I bought this product.
1.) My mom recommended it to me.
2.) I loved the scrublet.

To be honest, this product didn't do anything for me. That could be because I don't really have any blemishes or breakouts. Ever.

But, my mom loves this product. Which is why I'm giving it 3 stars, instead of 1. She told me that her skin tone has evened out a little bit, she has less acne (barely any), and it just makes her skin look healthier. I can see the difference, too.

So if your skin has some imperfections you'd like to work out, and you're on a budget, this product would be good for you.

Hope I helped!