April 18, 2014 | 1195 users online

Scrubs - L'Oreal - Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The pore cleanser pad included in the bottle is ingenious. The little bristles really help clear my pores, yet because the pad is so soft, it isn't abrasive in the least when combined with the exfoliating wash. (By the way, Sephora sells the same exact pad for $5.) The pad is sturdy and hasn't ripped or broken at all after two month's usage. I just pop it back in the bottle but the suction on the handle also lets it easily find a place in the shower.

This is not getting a 5 just because of the cleansing pad, though! This cleanser is quite up to par as well and is pretty much a gentler version of St. Ives, which is a good thing for me. The apricot scent and apricot shell exfoliating particles (St. Ives actually uses walnut) all enhance the delicious cleansing the scrub gives. My face feels smoother after using L'oreal 360 Deep Exfoliating Scrub and there are visibly smaller pores on and around my nose.

I like to use this cleanser with the pad every other day, since the scrub can be drying with the salicylic acid in it. Oppositely, the pad can also be used daily with any other cleanser of your choice and just heightens the effect of whatever face wash you choose.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by LoveMaiah

What drew me in was ultimately the scrublet! It was definitively something different. As for the product, I can't feel it exfoliating my skin which becomes somewhat of a worry. I want to know and feel that all the dead skin, dirt, and makeup gathered up from the day is being scrubbed off, not spread all over my face. It would be an excellent product if it had some exfoliating beads. Constructive criticism they should consider.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by madison523

This dried out my face WAY to much! after one use my skin was super dry and was starting to peel. after 2 days of using it there are some places on my face that is stillsuper dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by ericatomars06

I use the one for sensitive skin and it works great. It leaves my skin feeling clean without anything harsh. I love the scrublet that comes with it and i love how its attached on the bottle. I dont have any blemishes, and my pores aren't a problem either but it does leave my skin feeling clean. I originally found this product from my girlfriend, and im glad i did. I got mine at Ulta but im sure it can easily be found on sale at Target or Walgreens and for the price it's great.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by gigirose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

There are two reasons why I bought this product.
1.) My mom recommended it to me.
2.) I loved the scrublet.

To be honest, this product didn't do anything for me. That could be because I don't really have any blemishes or breakouts. Ever.

But, my mom loves this product. Which is why I'm giving it 3 stars, instead of 1. She told me that her skin tone has evened out a little bit, she has less acne (barely any), and it just makes her skin look healthier. I can see the difference, too.

So if your skin has some imperfections you'd like to work out, and you're on a budget, this product would be good for you.

Hope I helped!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Great scrub cleanser. I bought this on a whim, as my face was full on scaly this winter. Within one use I looked five years younger. I'm so thrilled with this gentle scrub, smells great, helps my skin tone. I put moisturizer on after this e every time to avoid dryness.

UPDATE: 6/13/11
I have had horrible "rashes" idk what they are, just hot, red, itchy bumps on the right side of my forehead and both cheeks, and I get clogged pores around the right side of my nose. I think it's this product. I've switched makeups, I've cut back on protein shakes, I've done it all to see what is causing this (bad skin for the first time in my life!!). I will discontinue use and update.
UPDATE: 7/11/11
Sorry, I just noticed someone was urging an update. Um, I am still unsure what was/is causing the rashes. I get them still, much less often, and I have been using the Neutrogena 3 in 1 Stress Control treatment (which is great). Overall I think the Loreal product is still a bit too harsh for me. The cleanser, specifically, not the exfoliating part necessarily.
UPDATE: 8/12/11
Well, I used this last night for the first time in many weeks and developed acne during the day, which I haven't had much of thanks to the Neutrogena 3i in 1 Stress Control treatment. I should probably toss this stuff :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

My relationship with exfoliating scrubs was strained for years. I have sensitive, oily skin and found most scrubs to be far too abrasive. Most enlarged my already large pores. I had been using Queen Helene's Oatmeal and Honey scrub once a week for 3 years. Then I kept hearing about the benefits of a gentle daily exfoliation. I distinctly remember the ladies at QVC talking up their Philosophy Micro-Delivery Exfoliating Wash as a daily morning scrub. I finally mustered the courage to give it a try, but just before I went to buy that, I received this in a gift bag from an event I attended. This scrub is so gentle and that's precisely what I was looking for. It's non-irritating and the little scrublet is ingenious. It scrubs well and my pores have become noticeably smaller and my skin is indeed smoother. The apricot scent is fresh and light. I'm not big on citrus scented things, but this scrub's scent could reform my citrus loathing ways. I've noticed some very minor blemishes as of late, however I'm not sure if this is the culprit. I hope it isn't because I've really come to adore this scrub. If it is the catalyst for the blemishes, I'll likely (sadly) replace this with something else in my regimen. That would be a shame, as I'm already on my second bottle. I will update. If I wind up using Philosophy's exfoliating wash or a natural, chemical free scrub, I'll make note of it here.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The particles of this are very fine and the scrubbing brush very soft, so while I felt this might be very good for sensitive skin, it didn't seem very exfoliating to me. I cannot comment on how drying it is; I have been using Josie Maran's Argan Oil as a facial moisturizer after washing so if I've had any problems, that has counteracted it. I would not repurchase because I feel there are so many other superior products.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Kristina1444

This crap.... blows. what the hell was i thinking? I actually bought it twice because I was afraid to try something else. Oi vey. Now I'm just using it to use it. It's not like breaking me out or anything it just doesn't do anything special at all. Nothing. Nada. Stupid. I hate L'Oreal.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Stinaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have only been using it for a week but I can tell already it is very drying! Something I don't want in the harsh winter. It left my normally oily skin very tight the first day so I slapped on some moisturizer. Second day the same except left it flaky, which is opposite of what I want a scrub to do. I put on moisturizer and it stung ..BUT it was a new moisturizer (Cetaphil fragrance-free) which some reviewers have mentioned stung their face. I think it will work well as a weekly scrub but it is to harsh for me to use daily, which is why I bought it. After using it my pores did look smaller but its not worth the break out It caused on my face. It came with a sample of the go 360 clean deep clean cleanser and it's not as drying.. But still loaded with unpronounceable ingredients that make me uneasy about using these products anymore than 1 or 2 times a week.