December 21, 2014 | 1974 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by rosagarcia163

I dont know why this perfume has so many negitive reviews. This is a SEXY scent that captivates your womanlyness lol and demands attention. Elegant and gorgoues, and addicting to smell

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Kysyona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Tested it numerous times. Ok, if one is a fan of CHANEL - it is a must, because you've got to have something that could be somewhat of a bridge between the "pearls and cardigan" nr.5, the "man's shirt, horn glasses and a ruler in the hand" nr. 19 and a "smoky eyes and glitter dress" MMLLE. This is a daytime or cocktail-hour perfume, a strong and sharp floral with a fairly decent staying power ( a miracle on my skin ), but one has to wait a good hour before the last chemical evaporates and it starts sounding more nature-derived, so to speak. It's great for working in friendly environment, in media or any creative branch - it is 100% feminine but wouldn't cave in under pressure and definitely would bend over backwards for anyone. If I could afford it, I would use it as my office perfume in march - june and sept-oct.: for summer months, if it gets really warm, this, I suspect, can bloom too much into other people's faces ( not proven, just a worry ). A brunch with the girls somewhere upscale and in a "to watch and be watched" environment is also an ideal setting for chance. Dating is another ( I am married, so it's a retrospective observation :) ) Try it, but be patient: the initial chemical burst does dissipate eventually. Just spray and forget about it for an hour or so. I give this one a 3, because originality is not among the ingredients, one has to spend a lot of time with one's nose turned elsewhere before it blooms and the price is not justified ( at least one can never confuse nr 5, coco or 19 with anything out there ) - it is not recognizable and therefore not suitable for a "character" perfume that is worth its bucks.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Llepke

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nordstroms was spritzing Chanel Chase so I tried it. This does not smell good on me, I kinda can't believe it's Chanel. At first I liked it, but then after a little while it smells like cheap body fragrance/artificial smoke, or how your cloths stink the day after a bonfire.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

Being the devout fragrance review reader that I am (I check in daily to read the reviews) I am always struck by the rave reviews for this perfume. Naturally, I ordered a sample off of ebay and received it yesterday. Okay. Do not like. I already have tried Miracle and passed that on. This smells the same to me. Not interesting at all. Different strokes and all that. As someone mentioned earlier, if this did not have the Chanel name, it would probably not be so compelling. I do not find it fresh at all. Perhaps on someone else. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I always reach for chance when I want to smell fresh & sexy. This particular fragrance always brings on the compliments. It isn't expensive in that it last's a fairly long time on my skin. It even gets better as the day wears on. This one is for the sophistacted lady for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 5:42:00 AM More reviews by lauraajayne

Absolutely love this fragrance! I usually don't go for perfumes with an overpowering scent, so this one was perfect! It has a clean, sweet smell without being too strong. I bought the small purse spray, so it's easy and convenient for me when I'm out and on the go. It also came with 2 refills, which I found very good considering the price of this fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Svitlana21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this smell. It is so fresh and delicate with flower and citrus scents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

Oh my god I love this fragrance! I wasn't big on it at first because I felt it smelled a little old lady ish like #5. My aunt has a bottle of it and I decided randomly to wear it one day and try it and I fell in love with this scent right away. I can see how it smells a little more grown up than Eau Fraiche and Eau Tendre but still wearable for younger women.
This smells similar to Miss Dior, which is also a favourite of mine, except this is a little more citrusy and this is definitely stronger. I put on two sprays of it and it was almost too much, I could smell it on me all day long.
I love this fragrance and I highly recommend it to everyone. I think its suitable for women of all ages

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by bbgold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG perfume, classic scent, love it!

Always have a bottle of this at home.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by MalaanB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Chanel Chance is heaven in a bottle for me. I gave it a 4 because I feel like the staying power is weak but it's a relaxing fragrance that also induces productivity for me. I adore the smell, the bottle is adorable and you can't beat owning a piece of chanel!