Chanel Chance

3.8

on 6/21/2013 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love all of the Chanel Chance perfumes and this one in particular. They all smell similar but this one is the most exotic smelling and lasts the longest. It's one of those perfumes that I have a very hard time describing; it is neither floral or citrus or amber but it's somehow all three. I love this perfume and get compliments on it whenever I wear it.

on 6/4/2013 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE Chance!
Ok now that I've said that
This scent has been my favorite and will continue to be, it comes of strong but then it morphs into the most delicate and oh so sexy daring wild beast. Maybe that's an over exaggeration but it does turn into a woody, musky, sweet and barely a floral scent. It's a sensual spicy composition
Patchouli and pink pepper are the main stars in this scent and they are definitely my favorite

Puts me in a great mood!
Lasting power is incredible even for the EDT, which is the one I have
Guys go kinda crazy, they always compliment :)

such a young and fresh fragrance i have the whole collection cannot get enough of this beautiful fragrance

on 5/28/2013 5:24:00 PM

It stays on you and smells so fresh!The bottle is very easy to keep in the purse.Flat,round,smooth.Must try,especially if most perfumes give you a headache!

I dont know why this perfume has so many negitive reviews. This is a SEXY scent that captivates your womanlyness lol and demands attention. Elegant and gorgoues, and addicting to smell

on 5/1/2013 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Tested it numerous times. Ok, if one is a fan of CHANEL - it is a must, because you've got to have something that could be somewhat of a bridge between the "pearls and cardigan" nr.5, the "man's shirt, horn glasses and a ruler in the hand" nr. 19 and a "smoky eyes and glitter dress" MMLLE. This is a daytime or cocktail-hour perfume, a strong and sharp floral with a fairly decent staying power ( a miracle on my skin ), but one has to wait a good hour before the last chemical evaporates and it starts sounding more nature-derived, so to speak. It's great for working in friendly environment, in media or any creative branch - it is 100% feminine but wouldn't cave in under pressure and definitely would bend over backwards for anyone. If I could afford it, I would use it as my office perfume in march - june and sept-oct.: for summer months, if it gets really warm, this, I suspect, can bloom too much into other people's faces ( not proven, just a worry ). A brunch with the girls somewhere upscale and in a "to watch and be watched" environment is also an ideal setting for chance. Dating is another ( I am married, so it's a retrospective observation :) ) Try it, but be patient: the initial chemical burst does dissipate eventually. Just spray and forget about it for an hour or so. I give this one a 3, because originality is not among the ingredients, one has to spend a lot of time with one's nose turned elsewhere before it blooms and the price is not justified ( at least one can never confuse nr 5, coco or 19 with anything out there ) - it is not recognizable and therefore not suitable for a "character" perfume that is worth its bucks.

on 4/27/2013 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nordstroms was spritzing Chanel Chase so I tried it. This does not smell good on me, I kinda can't believe it's Chanel. At first I liked it, but then after a little while it smells like cheap body fragrance/artificial smoke, or how your cloths stink the day after a bonfire.

on 4/11/2013 8:50:00 PM

Being the devout fragrance review reader that I am (I check in daily to read the reviews) I am always struck by the rave reviews for this perfume. Naturally, I ordered a sample off of ebay and received it yesterday. Okay. Do not like. I already have tried Miracle and passed that on. This smells the same to me. Not interesting at all. Different strokes and all that. As someone mentioned earlier, if this did not have the Chanel name, it would probably not be so compelling. I do not find it fresh at all. Perhaps on someone else. Not for me.

on 4/7/2013 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I always reach for chance when I want to smell fresh & sexy. This particular fragrance always brings on the compliments. It isn't expensive in that it last's a fairly long time on my skin. It even gets better as the day wears on. This one is for the sophistacted lady for sure.

on 4/4/2013 5:42:00 AM

Absolutely love this fragrance! I usually don't go for perfumes with an overpowering scent, so this one was perfect! It has a clean, sweet smell without being too strong. I bought the small purse spray, so it's easy and convenient for me when I'm out and on the go. It also came with 2 refills, which I found very good considering the price of this fragrance.

Popular Fragrances