Chanel Chance

3.8

on 9/15/2013 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this scent, it's so, just..... PRETTY! However, for some reason it doesn't last long at all. 2-3 hours and I can't smell it anymore (I wear the EDP by the way) :(

on 8/24/2013 4:37:00 AM

This is the second bottle of Chanel perfume I've purchased and am I glad I did! The perfume has a wonderful floral fragrance which isn't too over powering and has great staying power as it's a EDP. The notes of this perfume probably makes it more suitable as an evening perfume, but I love it so much that I've been wearing it during the day as well haha! The price isn't cheap but one spray is all you need! Everytime I wear this perfume someone is bound to give a nice compliment about how nice it smells. I've only got the small bottle but will definitely get the large one soon as I run out! :)

on 8/20/2013 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've smelled this perfume a few times, it smells so gorgeous and fresh!

on 8/13/2013 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am fortunate enough to have friends that give me expensive presents, this being one of them. I probably would never buy Chanel for myself (well, not now, as a cheap university student, anyway). I'm only 20 and at first sniff, I felt like this perfume was too mature for me. Since spraying it on, however, I feel like it compliments extremely well with my body chemistry and it now smells light, airy, sweet, and feminine. I feel very regal when I wear this. Very long-lasting, too! One spritz for my wrists and ears and another spritz for my chest and I'm set for the entire day.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

LOVE!

on 6/21/2013 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love all of the Chanel Chance perfumes and this one in particular. They all smell similar but this one is the most exotic smelling and lasts the longest. It's one of those perfumes that I have a very hard time describing; it is neither floral or citrus or amber but it's somehow all three. I love this perfume and get compliments on it whenever I wear it.

on 6/4/2013 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE Chance!
Ok now that I've said that
This scent has been my favorite and will continue to be, it comes of strong but then it morphs into the most delicate and oh so sexy daring wild beast. Maybe that's an over exaggeration but it does turn into a woody, musky, sweet and barely a floral scent. It's a sensual spicy composition
Patchouli and pink pepper are the main stars in this scent and they are definitely my favorite

Puts me in a great mood!
Lasting power is incredible even for the EDT, which is the one I have
Guys go kinda crazy, they always compliment :)

such a young and fresh fragrance i have the whole collection cannot get enough of this beautiful fragrance

on 5/28/2013 5:24:00 PM

It stays on you and smells so fresh!The bottle is very easy to keep in the purse.Flat,round,smooth.Must try,especially if most perfumes give you a headache!

I dont know why this perfume has so many negitive reviews. This is a SEXY scent that captivates your womanlyness lol and demands attention. Elegant and gorgoues, and addicting to smell

Popular Fragrances