July 22, 2014 | 2225 users online

Lips - Nivea - Lip Care

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by sansan123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have multiple dark blue ones because I like them and use them so much. They're moisturizing and glide on smoothly on my lips and they have this shine to them that can go on top of other lip products so it saves me from having to buy a gloss. My only 'bad' experience was when I tried the pearl and shine (is that the right name?) light pink one and it came out this weird frosty colour that I couldn't do anything with. Besides, great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Clythie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Other

I love most of nivea's lip care - this is one of my favorites of the none coloury ones. This gives my lips a nice feel and gives them the care they need/deserve.

The only downside is that it tends to melt/go mushy very quickly (even without it being in my jeanspocket) and the turny thing tends to break off. I use a little brush in the ones that have broken but for a couple of $ you can't complain!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Joobz2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this but I found that a while after application it left my lips feeling dry again urghhhh like initially it would work but then it stops working. And I found that it left a bit of a greasy film in my lips. The only thing I like is the smell and the fact that it is quite cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by kim7

I absoultely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I have allof the flavours and I adore the blue and the green one. They always soothe my dry and cracked lips and it doesn't have the weird flavour like other ones. The price is also cheap and I recommend it to EVERYONE!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by anotherbird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are my favorite lip balms. I wear Repair & Protection under my lipstick/lip gloss and at night. My lips are always moisturized and smooth. I also use Caregloss & Shine in red color. This gives a subtle red tone and is absolutely not sticky.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by de2isme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is the product which i love and hate. i have the hydro care one (light blue). i like the feeling when i put it on my lips, moisturizing, smooth, and not waxy at all. it is also cheap and have nice package. but i really hate the fact that it doesn't last that long and i have to re-apply it again. when it wears off, i feel my lips a bit dry. and it makes me addicted to it. my friend told me not to use this one because there is an ingredient inside that makes it addictive. i don't think i will buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2009 9:37:00 AM More reviews by chezkamag

I have to disagree with some of the reviewers on this one. I can't stand this lip chap! It feels nice after a while but I need to constantly keep reappyling this. It makes my lips feel really dry afterwards and has this really weird thin film after it starts to dry out.

I have to say I do like the cherry tinted one b/c it leaves like a pinkish red stain on my big lips but still.. it has this weird after feeling. i think ill stick to my regular chapstick. cant go wrong with that!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by dewdrop

I really am happy with this product (dark blue lid, no sunscreen). A Kiss of Moisture it is called. And that's what it is - very smooth, comfortable, does what it's supposed to do. My all-time favorite balm is Chap-et in bubblegum flavor, but this is a close second, and a good-sized product too. Thanks, Nivea!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for the Nivea Rejuvenation Q10 Anti-aging Lip Care SPF 4. The main thing about this product for me is that it's very soothing and kicks in right away. During the winter months, the skin on my lips can dry out very quickly, especially the sides, which can crack. This is very emollient without being greasy or oily, sinks right in and makes a nice base for lipcolor. I removed one lippie for the price ($3.99 is a lot, but then again, this contains an anti-aging component) and another lippie for the overall rating because it contains a fragrance, which is very perfumey. It's going to get into your mouth and tastes like you've taken a sip of EDT, lol. Fortunately the taste does not last very long. The packaging is excellent - no fingers needed and with a gentle squeeze, dispenses the right amount...I only needed a drop. Will probably mot repurchase unles I can find a fragrance-free version.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Ayustar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually picked this up for my boyfriend because he was getting really dry, chapped lips because of his job. I tried it out first and well...I love it so much that I have to get one for myself!

I had been in search of a decent lip balm but settled on some that did an OK job. This is much better than what I have *MAC lip conditioner and Yube* and this is much cheaper and works so much better!!

I am going to try out different ones to see which one I like the most!! They would make nice stocking stuffers too since everyone gets dry, chapped lips in the winter!