Nivea Lip Care

cera microcristallina, hydrogenated polydecene, cetyl palmitate, ricinus communis, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ethylhexyl triazone, myristyl myristate, octyldodecanol, synthetic wax, titanium dioxide, cetaryl alcohol, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, c20-40 alkyl stearate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, cera carnauba, butyrospermum parkii, simmondsia chinensis, tocopheryl acetate, diethylhexyl butamido triazone, cera alba, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, trimethoxycaprylylsilane, limonene, linalool, benzyl benzoate, citral, parfum, ci 19140

on 7/26/2010 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have this in dark blue, I have also tried it in the pearl shine but hated it, horrible rough texture from the glitter, un-hyrdating and a weird frosty colour that didn't suit me at all.

The dark blue one however, it pretty much just feels like a stick of vaseline and I'm not too sure that it isn't really just that. It leaves me lips super hydrated and smooth, but it only lasts for half an hour or so and then needs to be reapplied. Your lips also feel insanely dry once it wears off.

I do like the hydrated feeling, and how its smooth, translucent and shiny without being sticky. I imagine the cherry tinted ones would be gorgeous.

It was a little more expensive then I feel it should be. Between 6 and 8 dollars at the supermarkets here in Australia.

I like it, but don't feel its worth that price, I'll keep looking for my HG lipbalm

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

i LOOVVVEEE the nivea lip care line. I have velvet rose and hyrdo care. i like them both. the velvet rose gives a sheer pink colour on your lips and absolutely love that. the hyrdo care is very moisturising.
the texture of both is amazing and they smell nice too.
my favourite has to be the velvet rose. im not a fan of lip balms with colour but this is an exception ;)

on 4/17/2010 7:02:00 AM

I love this product! And so does my bf :P its amazing during the winter when the weather is harsh on lips, it leaves them so soft and smooth, glides on easily has a gorgeous smell and doesn't feel sticky and horrible
<3 love it!

on 4/14/2010 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have multiple dark blue ones because I like them and use them so much. They're moisturizing and glide on smoothly on my lips and they have this shine to them that can go on top of other lip products so it saves me from having to buy a gloss. My only 'bad' experience was when I tried the pearl and shine (is that the right name?) light pink one and it came out this weird frosty colour that I couldn't do anything with. Besides, great product!

on 4/1/2010 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love most of nivea's lip care - this is one of my favorites of the none coloury ones. This gives my lips a nice feel and gives them the care they need/deserve.

The only downside is that it tends to melt/go mushy very quickly (even without it being in my jeanspocket) and the turny thing tends to break off. I use a little brush in the ones that have broken but for a couple of $ you can't complain!

on 3/28/2010 1:31:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I really wanted to like this but I found that a while after application it left my lips feeling dry again urghhhh like initially it would work but then it stops working. And I found that it left a bit of a greasy film in my lips. The only thing I like is the smell and the fact that it is quite cheap.

on 2/18/2010 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absoultely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I have allof the flavours and I adore the blue and the green one. They always soothe my dry and cracked lips and it doesn't have the weird flavour like other ones. The price is also cheap and I recommend it to EVERYONE!

on 2/16/2010 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

These are my favorite lip balms. I wear Repair & Protection under my lipstick/lip gloss and at night. My lips are always moisturized and smooth. I also use Caregloss & Shine in red color. This gives a subtle red tone and is absolutely not sticky.

on 1/13/2010 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

this is the product which i love and hate. i have the hydro care one (light blue). i like the feeling when i put it on my lips, moisturizing, smooth, and not waxy at all. it is also cheap and have nice package. but i really hate the fact that it doesn't last that long and i have to re-apply it again. when it wears off, i feel my lips a bit dry. and it makes me addicted to it. my friend told me not to use this one because there is an ingredient inside that makes it addictive. i don't think i will buy this again.

on 12/11/2009 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have to disagree with some of the reviewers on this one. I can't stand this lip chap! It feels nice after a while but I need to constantly keep reappyling this. It makes my lips feel really dry afterwards and has this really weird thin film after it starts to dry out.

I have to say I do like the cherry tinted one b/c it leaves like a pinkish red stain on my big lips but still.. it has this weird after feeling. i think ill stick to my regular chapstick. cant go wrong with that!