October 26, 2014 | 1054 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by clairer720

Considering this is only a dollar, I didn't think this would work at all but it's actually very good quality. The packaging is fine and easy to use. (it rolls up like a big tube of lipstick) it smells like citrus and is pretty easy to apply with fingers but can be a little hard to blend. I take a swipe with my index finger and middle finger, dot it on my cheeks, and blend it in. It gives my cheeks a nice flush of color and stays on all day. It also makes my cheeks feel soft. One tube will probably last for like a month which is surprising considering the price. Will buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by birdyb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For $1, this is the best blush around. I like to use a cream or liquid blush over powder- I just don't like how powdered blushes sit on the skin, and it's faster and less messy than a liquid blush. This is a good rosy color (think English school girl) for a natural look. I've used it as a lip color, as well, but it feels a little dry. The color on my lips is a tick darker than my natural lip color, but I feel like I need a lot of gloss on top to make my lips feel less dry.
I'm sure I will buy this again- it's helped me get my basic makeup routine down to 5 minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Isabird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color is a gorgeous berry/wine. It looks frosty on my lips and on the tube, but not on my cheeks (which I actually like). I apply a little on the back of my hand, pick up product with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush and then stipple on my cheeks to get a sheer, natural blush. IMO, a stippling brush - but one that is dense and has short bristles - works beautifully for applying cream blushes, it gives a lovely effect with minimal effort and minimal interference with the foundation or concealer that is underneath.
The consistency is rather creamy but it does tend to dry out a little bit with time. But if you warm it up with your fingertips or on the back of your hand it will be fine, so no big deal. It has decent staying power (I'd say 4-5 hours) on my combo/oily skin and on a very humid and hot climate.
The packaging is very low quality, I can twist up the stick but I can't never twist it down, I have to push it so it goes back inside the tube.
Overall, I recommend this product to all cream blush lovers out there!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by jglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is horrible because: it is super chalky ,feels disgusting ,and can not smear or even go up out of the packaging .Dislike!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Graciebell2005

For the price, this is an amazing product! With my dry skin this pink cream blush is very flattering when applied to the apples of your cheeks. Cream blushes tend to look more natural then powder (when blended correctly) This product also has a slight citrusy scent, that I enjoy, but may not be great for acne prone skin types. It also gives a natural flush of color to the lips when applied with your finger. And considering the price, this is a steal!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really, really liked the E.L.F. Golden Peach. It was super versatile for me. The color was perfect. I didn't think that the pink would be as good of a fit for me, but I tried it anyway. Again, a buck is not much of a gamble.

It was more pigmented than Golden Peach, and for my coloring, I can't really use it as a blush, or as a shimmer. Still, it's pretty under a lip gloss, and works fantastically well as a primer for my pink eye shadows.

Good find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WOW! i cannot believe this amazing little gem is only $1!! yes i am obsessed with it & have realized recently just how incredible this stick is-
=PRICE/AVAILABILITY=
The Elf All Over Color Sticks can be found on the elf website as well as varying Target stores. Price is $1! yes only $1!!! I have also seen these at Sears Grand stores as well.
=SHADE=
All Over Color stick in "Pink Lemonade" is a great bright rosey pink coral color. it looks darker in the stick than what shows up, Color will show differently on each skin tone on my cool under toned pale skin, this shade shows up as a bright pinky red coral. its gorgeous! it does look like it contains a shimmer but it gives a glow or sheen to the skin that looks very natural!! its great alone or under powder blushes. This cream blush stick can work with any powder blushes. Its a great universally flattering shade that can be worn all year round, which i love using it all year round. Great natural flush that can be worn to with any eye look. Can be toned & sheered out or built up for a more vibrant pinky coral. Whats nice is the glow it gives the cheeks eliminates the need for a highlight if you want to skip that step you can. But its not overly glowy that it looks greasy or glittery. Great shade- i wear it & get so many compliments that i look healthy & like i just laughed for hours. Its pigmented. It should work for most skin tones. This can also be used on the lips or eyes. It would make a great lipstain by itself or topped w/ any gloss. Make sure to moisturize lips first.
=FORMULA=
The Elf All Over Color Sticks are made for multiple uses meaning they can be used for eyes, lips & face. I love Pink Lemonade is a stick cream blush stick that is creamy smooth. It can be applied w/ fingers or brush. The stick form keeps the stick creamy & smooth. Pink Lemonade applies so nicely to cheeks & blends very well w/ fingers or brush. The warmth of skin will help blend into skin for a more natural stained look. The formula is very similar to the Nars Multiples. Creamy no waxy or gross. I like the consistency on these sticks since its thick enough that it wont slid off & soft enough that it wont tug or pull the skin. This alone will stay put on normal skin for about 5-6 hrs but if topped or set with a powder or powder blush, it help the performance & give at least 8 hours or more wear time. I do have normal to dry sensitive skin & Pink Lemonade stick dont settle into lines or exaggerate pores & it dont flake or crack. I find these will work w/ any skin type but oily or combo skin girls should def set w/ powder since it will help absorb any excess moisture & oils. Rem to use the tiniest bit bc this little guy is super pigmented. Its easier to build up the color than have to blend & try to take it away! its surprising how pinky coral pigmentation comes off this stick. Also i almost forgot, these sticks do have a slight scent to them, its called sugar orange. It does have a candy orange scent but i have sensitive skin & this has never caused a problem. the scent goes away immediately when using it. I dont smell it unless its in the stick form. I dont mind it but some hate the smell but no worries, it doesnt last or even smell when you putting it in, at least i dont smell it when its on my cheeks.
=PACKAGING=
I love the simple & compact convenient stick form these come in. They are similar to Nars Multiples (not packaging or looks) but in that they come in a ivory cream plastic tube w/ a clear slide snap shut lid. The lid isnt the sturdiest plastic as the tube is but it has kept strong thus far. These look small & tiny when you see them but DONT LET THAT SIZE FOOL YOU! you only need the smallest bit so the amount you get is perfect. Ive had mine forever & still have a ton left. You can twist up the stick to reveal more blush/cream. Its able to be twisted up or down depending on how much product you would like to use. These are small enough they can slip into any purse or makeup bad. Great for on the go use since it dont take up any space & dont need a separate brush to use. Elf Logo & product name is located in metallic silver writing on the tube & shade name is located on the sticker on the bottom. I know its not the greatest packaging but i personally like it. Make sure when you close these, you will hear a slight snap when the lid is properly closed this will ensure the stick dont dry up.
Overall, Pink Lemonade is a great cream blush or cream blush base. I use it all the time for real. Its great for us pale girls but anyone could use it. Ive paid so much more for cream blushes that dont give me the flushed gorgeous pinky cheeks that this stick does. Im always surprised how amazing this stick is every time i use it. Its a great stick & could also be used on the lips or eyes if wanted. Its def worth more than $1 since it will last forever!!! I will def repurchase over & over again, i actually have 2 backups- yeah it will probably last me til im 50 since these little guys last forever. I havent even made it 1/2 way thru. I love this blush & its one of my fav blushes- powder or cream. Great shade!!! super compact & a powerhouse multipurpose stick!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl123

I love this as a base for my blush, it's a beautiful wine/ berry color. this is pretty much the only one that i like, but it is beautiful, i have been using this every single day for the last month and i still have half of it left . you only need a little bit, this little $1 thing will go along way ! some of the other ones make beautiful highlights, but i can't use as a blush base because they are a little too shimmery.
will for sure buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Raven06

I had heard this was a great cream blush otherwise I would have never tried it. It looks way too pink but completely natural when it is on with my light/medium skin tone. I still follow with a powder blush to set it but works great for me. I use it nearly daily for the last 2 months and less than half gone and only cost a dollar. I have not had any breakouts from this product like other cream blushes. It is also great for travel because it is so compact and again only a dollar and can pick up a new one. It is one of the ELF products almost always at Target's limited stock of ELF.
Love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by xcakexfacex

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I haven't done a review in so long because no product has really grabbed my attention like this one has! :) This is AMAZING! I've only tried it on my lips, but I'm sure I could use it elsewhere too.

It is SO smooth and SO hydrating on my lips-and only $1! I can't believe it! Wonderful color!