April 17, 2014 | 1540 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WOW! i cannot believe this amazing little gem is only $1!! yes i am obsessed with it & have realized recently just how incredible this stick is-
=PRICE/AVAILABILITY=
The Elf All Over Color Sticks can be found on the elf website as well as varying Target stores. Price is $1! yes only $1!!! I have also seen these at Sears Grand stores as well.
=SHADE=
All Over Color stick in "Pink Lemonade" is a great bright rosey pink coral color. it looks darker in the stick than what shows up, Color will show differently on each skin tone on my cool under toned pale skin, this shade shows up as a bright pinky red coral. its gorgeous! it does look like it contains a shimmer but it gives a glow or sheen to the skin that looks very natural!! its great alone or under powder blushes. This cream blush stick can work with any powder blushes. Its a great universally flattering shade that can be worn all year round, which i love using it all year round. Great natural flush that can be worn to with any eye look. Can be toned & sheered out or built up for a more vibrant pinky coral. Whats nice is the glow it gives the cheeks eliminates the need for a highlight if you want to skip that step you can. But its not overly glowy that it looks greasy or glittery. Great shade- i wear it & get so many compliments that i look healthy & like i just laughed for hours. Its pigmented. It should work for most skin tones. This can also be used on the lips or eyes. It would make a great lipstain by itself or topped w/ any gloss. Make sure to moisturize lips first.
=FORMULA=
The Elf All Over Color Sticks are made for multiple uses meaning they can be used for eyes, lips & face. I love Pink Lemonade is a stick cream blush stick that is creamy smooth. It can be applied w/ fingers or brush. The stick form keeps the stick creamy & smooth. Pink Lemonade applies so nicely to cheeks & blends very well w/ fingers or brush. The warmth of skin will help blend into skin for a more natural stained look. The formula is very similar to the Nars Multiples. Creamy no waxy or gross. I like the consistency on these sticks since its thick enough that it wont slid off & soft enough that it wont tug or pull the skin. This alone will stay put on normal skin for about 5-6 hrs but if topped or set with a powder or powder blush, it help the performance & give at least 8 hours or more wear time. I do have normal to dry sensitive skin & Pink Lemonade stick dont settle into lines or exaggerate pores & it dont flake or crack. I find these will work w/ any skin type but oily or combo skin girls should def set w/ powder since it will help absorb any excess moisture & oils. Rem to use the tiniest bit bc this little guy is super pigmented. Its easier to build up the color than have to blend & try to take it away! its surprising how pinky coral pigmentation comes off this stick. Also i almost forgot, these sticks do have a slight scent to them, its called sugar orange. It does have a candy orange scent but i have sensitive skin & this has never caused a problem. the scent goes away immediately when using it. I dont smell it unless its in the stick form. I dont mind it but some hate the smell but no worries, it doesnt last or even smell when you putting it in, at least i dont smell it when its on my cheeks.
=PACKAGING=
I love the simple & compact convenient stick form these come in. They are similar to Nars Multiples (not packaging or looks) but in that they come in a ivory cream plastic tube w/ a clear slide snap shut lid. The lid isnt the sturdiest plastic as the tube is but it has kept strong thus far. These look small & tiny when you see them but DONT LET THAT SIZE FOOL YOU! you only need the smallest bit so the amount you get is perfect. Ive had mine forever & still have a ton left. You can twist up the stick to reveal more blush/cream. Its able to be twisted up or down depending on how much product you would like to use. These are small enough they can slip into any purse or makeup bad. Great for on the go use since it dont take up any space & dont need a separate brush to use. Elf Logo & product name is located in metallic silver writing on the tube & shade name is located on the sticker on the bottom. I know its not the greatest packaging but i personally like it. Make sure when you close these, you will hear a slight snap when the lid is properly closed this will ensure the stick dont dry up.
Overall, Pink Lemonade is a great cream blush or cream blush base. I use it all the time for real. Its great for us pale girls but anyone could use it. Ive paid so much more for cream blushes that dont give me the flushed gorgeous pinky cheeks that this stick does. Im always surprised how amazing this stick is every time i use it. Its a great stick & could also be used on the lips or eyes if wanted. Its def worth more than $1 since it will last forever!!! I will def repurchase over & over again, i actually have 2 backups- yeah it will probably last me til im 50 since these little guys last forever. I havent even made it 1/2 way thru. I love this blush & its one of my fav blushes- powder or cream. Great shade!!! super compact & a powerhouse multipurpose stick!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl123

I love this as a base for my blush, it's a beautiful wine/ berry color. this is pretty much the only one that i like, but it is beautiful, i have been using this every single day for the last month and i still have half of it left . you only need a little bit, this little $1 thing will go along way ! some of the other ones make beautiful highlights, but i can't use as a blush base because they are a little too shimmery.
will for sure buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Raven06

I had heard this was a great cream blush otherwise I would have never tried it. It looks way too pink but completely natural when it is on with my light/medium skin tone. I still follow with a powder blush to set it but works great for me. I use it nearly daily for the last 2 months and less than half gone and only cost a dollar. I have not had any breakouts from this product like other cream blushes. It is also great for travel because it is so compact and again only a dollar and can pick up a new one. It is one of the ELF products almost always at Target's limited stock of ELF.
Love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by xcakexfacex

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I haven't done a review in so long because no product has really grabbed my attention like this one has! :) This is AMAZING! I've only tried it on my lips, but I'm sure I could use it elsewhere too.

It is SO smooth and SO hydrating on my lips-and only $1! I can't believe it! Wonderful color!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by coffee0890

LOVE this product and its only a dollor.... Recently grabbed this at Target. I like using it as a cream blush... I rub the product on my finger and blend into my cheecks. Sheer enuf to give a glow but with the perfect amount of pigment to tell its there. Blends in nicley... Dont care much to wear it as a lip product tho.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by babebaloo

What a waste of even that one dollar. It is completely dry yet super sticky and way too frosty. It's like the color of the light frosted lipsticks they used to wear in the 80s. it felt horrible on my skin, was difficult to take off, and broke me out. no no no!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

I love this product in Pink Lemonade! The color applies a shimmery bright pink and blends really nicely into my skin when I use my fingers. I find the staying power excellent (about 3 hours, which is less than my more expensive cream blushes but still respectable in a product that cost me $1), and the scent is a synthetic candy-like smell that is inoffensive. I'm not in a hurry to rush out and buy backups or anything like that, but this is a nice treat to have. It would also be practical for traveling, as it eliminates the need for a brush and if lost, you won't need to spend a fortune to replace it. As other reviewers have noted, it IS really tiny, so don't expect to get a giant tube of makeup for the price. However, I do like that it is so small because it ensures that I will use it up before it goes bad. As much as I love NARS Multiples, I find it frustrating that they are so expensive and give you so much product when the shelf life is shorter than powder products. I'd much rather pay less and get less product.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by HollywoodMuzic101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really don't like this product. It's size APPALLED me, it was so tiny. The formula is sticky and quite thick and shimmery, making it too much to apply it to my face. Won't be buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 4:19:00 AM More reviews by alee26

Not bad, but I didn't like how greasy it felt on my skin. It adds a nice pink sheen to my cheeks. Doesn't last long so be sure to layer over a power blush. Has shimmer, but is just enough for me. Good lip colour too when you don't have anything else to use. Won't buy again because of the greasy feel.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by debdo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got today at the grocery store. Used it already and it look natural and makes my cheeks looky like I've been in the sun all day. I gave it 4 stars because of the shimmery look. But I love it so far. I've used Tarte cheek gel and so far ELF is just as good and 20 plus bucks cheaper. Wished there were more colors. I love the citrus smell. I used it straight out of tube and pigmentation id great and blends well. This is an amazing lil cheap gem!