Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

One of the worse concealers ever!!! I just can't work with this I have many post acne discoloration and this doesn't cover it makes it look gray and ashy and if I try to build up the color this looks cakey I really want to return this but I'll feel bad because I used it and I barely used it because everyone says you only need a tiny bit of this stuff and that's not true I use expensive makeup and this just isn't up to standard for me :(!

on 7/14/2014 9:47:00 AM

Read hundreds of reviews on this and wanted to buy it forever but was not a fan of the price. Finally decided to buy it...and I like it so far but I was expecting something much better for the price and the reviews I had read about it. It is still probably the best concealer I have tried so far but I am just now starting on the more expensive ones. Will have to try a few more to see if I can find one I LOVE or if this is as good as it gets. I have been using it mostly for blemishes and will try a few different kinds of concealer brushes to apply it to see if that helps. I apply it after foundation and then use a setting powder, but no matter how I apply the powder to it, it rubs right off the areas I have just applied it to after I have set it. Then when I go back to add a bit more of the concealer to the areas it rubbed off..it starts to look cakey over the powder, especially if i reset it with more powder...but if I don't set it with more powder the second time, it comes right off within an hour. Idkkkk. Maybe I will try using a setting spray with it, but my previous experiences with that has been that my skin ends up too oily and sticky later on in the day, and then I break out. Moral of the story...still looking for a concealer I can't live without.

on 7/10/2014 5:37:00 AM

This is the best concealer I have used to date and I absolutely love the coverage and lasting power. I originally bought it for my trip to Arizona but I have since fell in love and am eager to repurchase. It's a little pricey but it truly is a quality product.

on 7/2/2014 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

TOTAL HG CONCEALER!!!!! I feel like I've reached an epiphany. It's awesome. I tired it because I tried the Hard Candy version which is very opaque but cakes like crazy, so I heard this is really what it's duped for. I purchased it and the ,money is so worth it. It last a very long time, like pretty much all day with no budging and caking. You can feel that it set in like almost a paint like paint on a wall (in a good way). You only need a tiny bit make three drops for your entire face. I use concealer as a foundation so that's if you only need it on trouble spots it'll last even longer. I had a wedding month in June some outdoor in sweltering heat, some indoor with tons of dancing and it looks exactly the same hours later. Highly recommended!

on 6/30/2014 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my new favorite concealer for both spots and under eyes. As of a couple weeks ago it unseated my Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener for a number of reasons; MUFE, at the moment, seems to check every box.
This is a thick, very pigmented formula that can be patted down and sheered out to whatever degree you like. I prefer lighter coverage for under eyes, so I dab about half the size of a pinhead on any discoloration there-- It works best with fingers since the product definitely needs to be warmed up a bit for easier spreading. After powder there is some minor creasing under my eyes, but I'm pretty picky about this and it isn't enough to bother me. Other than that, it absolutely does not budge, even if I'm out sweating in 85 degree heat for the whole day. I'm NC15-20 (EL Double Wear 0.5, MUFE HD #17ish) and wear #4, which perfectly (!!) matches my skin tone with just a touch of brightness that works well for under eyes but does not affect spot coverage. To cover a pimple I use an even more microscopic amount and pat with my finger; I'm impressed with how well it erases redness. It also layers well and doesn't emphasize dryness.
The needle-nose tube packaging is sensible and waste-minimizing as you only need a tiny amount. This is a great concealer overall and I highly recommend it.

on 6/26/2014 8:10:00 AM

I'm shocked at how many pale ladies like this product. I'm very pale and bought it because of all the great reviews and because I have a lot of trouble finding products to match my very pale skin, and I thought this would work. Not only was it peachy/orange on my skin, but the coverage was only fair. I tried applying it to blemishes a number of different ways -- with my fingers, with my concealer brush -- and it didn't help at all. I just had smudges of orange all over my face where my blemishes were, and the blemishes weren't even covered that well. It's going back.

on 6/23/2014 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

this product is definitely best suited to someone with normal/oily skin; otherwise, it will look dry and cakey specially under the eyes. It is a high coverage and dose a grate job at covering blemishes, but after a while it will dry on my skin. Therefore, i started to mix it with my MAC face and body foundation and apply it on the areas where i needed higher coverage and it worked for that purpose, but applying it by it self on my dry skin never looks flattering.

on 6/20/2014 2:34:00 AM

This is my holy grail concealer. I cannot imagine a concealer being able to out do the Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer in shade 1. I have oily skin and I have a hard time keeping products on my face. Therefore I do not use any foundation only concealer and powder to set and mattify. This concealer gives great coverage, I would not say completely FULL coverage buuut the best you're going to get. Also a little goes a long way. If you use to much it can get cakey real fast. I would not recommend this concealer to anyone with dry skin because it will cling-to and exaggerate any flakey skin. In addition, I would not recommend this concealer for anyone with older skin because it will accentuate wrinkles and fine lines. And because of this I would not recommend it for under-eye use because it will be drying and unflattering. I only use this concealer on acne scars and any blemishes I may have. This concealer does not break me out which is rare for me because I have a hard time with any face products. I break out from a lot of foundations (anything Clinque), concealers (Stila and MAC), and powders (Loreal True Match, Maybelline, Mac Mineralized Powders). I love this concealer and will continue to repurchase. The tube lasts me 6-8 months or longer so if you are worried about the price don't sweat it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer. i have found my HG concealer FINALLY! it stays on all day and doesn't budge even on sweaty days. I have the lightest shade which is a perfect match for my ghost pale skin. it covers everything I need it to cover (acne scars, blemishes, etc) seamlessly and blends perfectly into my skin. will DEFINITELY be repurchasing this!

on 5/16/2014 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't believe I've never reviewed this! A wonderful concealer but *not* for my undereye area at all, much too dry. For anything else on the face it covers like magic but only a tiny bit should be used and more layered if needed. I have light, neutral/cool skin and #4 is perfect. Doesn't cause breakouts but I've only used on very small areas so ymmv.
A jewel :) and the tube is lasting forever who knows when I will need to repurchase!