July 28, 2014 | 2011 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by libyanprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Totally covers blemishes,spots etc just do not use under eyes u will look like a mess it's too strong

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by NConradRivas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First rule: DO NOT USE THIS UNDER YOUR EYES. It wasn't designed for undereye use, and unless you've primed with a very rich moisturizer, you'll only find it leaves a dry finish that isn't aesthetically pleasing.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, the MUFE is an excellent concealer for red spots, discolorations or blemishes on the face. When applied properly, it provides an impressive amount of coverage.

However, this can be tricky for beginners because it sets rapidly, and can look cakey and dry if overworked. It's best to buff it on with a round tip brush head (a full, tightly packed brush works great). Even a full, flat-head shadow brush will work. A few that work well for me: Sephora Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush #57, Kevyn Aucoin Blender/Concealer Brush or even the bareMinerals Heavenly Shadow Brush.

If it's a little too quick for you, or perhaps drying, consider keeping a more fluid concealer on hand to mix with the MUFE Full Cover when you need a little less coverage (the MAC Pro Long Wear is a great choice).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Mbhamster

Best concealer for undereyes and pimples!!! Love it! It also doesn't dry out my skin!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by makeupluvr22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used quite a few concealers before and this one is by far the best. I am very pale, so it is hard to find a concealer that matches my skin tone, however this one matches my skin perfectly. It isn't cheap, but it is definitely worth it. It has really good staying power and it lasts forever. I use it to cover blemishes and it works great! I will buy it again when I run out. Also, i have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by decayestella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I find this concealer very versatile. It doesn't budge in humid weathers (provided if you apply them correctly) and on normal days, it's perfect.

I love the packaging mainly because I can squeeze every bit of it and if i'm really desperate (because it goes out of stock for a long time sometimes) I would cut it open. Hehe.

Anyways, it works even better when I let it dry a little while as it starts to become a little more creamier and it will stay on even longer. This way you'll use less and get more out of it. I'm on my 3rd tube and it lasts me throughout the year and maybe half a year when I have more acne scars to conceal.

It costs me about SGD50+ which is crazy but that's what makeup costs here and I would never risk trying other cheaper alternatives. It's just really that good :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by christinamariehollis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail of concealers. It's by far the best I have ever tried. It covers anything at all. I have a serious scar on my face from a cystic pimple that ended up peeling off probably 2 layers of skin. The scar is dark and almost purple in color. With this concealer you cannot even tell its there. It conceals everything. The best part about this is that it is so full coverage that you literally only need the tiniest dap of it. This has never looked cakey on me. I can see how it maybe could look cakey if you used way too much. But you really only need the tiniest dab. One tube of this has lasted me almost 2 years. So it makes it totally worth it. I've ventured off to other concealers every once in a while and i always come back this one. Its just incredible. I would say the closest dupe to this would be Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer. But definitely not quite as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by macadelic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It lives up to it's name. It is full coverage. I have moderately severe acne and really red skin/acne scars (I'm extremely pale). I'm in the shade 3 because I got this when I was tanner, but it's so blendable, you can't even tell. Also, it's so yellow which is perfect for me as most of my foundations run pink, so they even each other out. It's expensive, but I've had it since June and I have probably 1/3 left, and I use it every weekday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is my favorite concealer to cover my stubborn acne scars. I like how you need only a little bit. That makes up a little bit for the steep price tag. I find it works best using my ring finger to tap it in. I do want to try the kay von d concealer before I purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by glitterngloss

I use this product for my under eye and it is great. I always look polished.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by shrutijituri

I was trying to get the right concealer to cover my dark circles and this one is the best I have used till date! I goes very nicely on the skin, doesn't really feel like you have applied anything! Doesn't become cakey or ashy after a few hours! I apply Origins GinZing eye cream prior to the application of the concealer. This acts as a primer and really helps the skin to hold on to the concealer! Overall, very happy with this product!
Just go for it!!