November 27, 2014 | 862 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by wildcatcutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite concealer for under eye circles. It is the best! I have dry skin under my eyes, and since I'm approaching 30, I've noticed a few lines. I've tried SO many concealers... Bobbi brown (drying and settles), MAC Moisture cover (Slides everywhere, greasy), erase paste (hard to blend)...and more that I won't get into. This one doesn't crease, covers, and brightens. I use a Bobbi brown corrector under it, that does help with circles as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 8:21:00 AM More reviews by jame234

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this product since I love Dior makeup. I bought 02 beige which mates my Dior foundation beautifully, but the concealer does not completely cover up dark circles or spider veins or redness. It is not full coverage. It is perfect for someone looking for a more sheer concealer. It is hydrating and does not crease but, I noticed in pictures of myself that my dark circles were showing since I started using this product. I have since switched to a full coverage concealer that does a really nice job.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by AbeerKhanF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I found this concealer when I bought my dior new look mascara..it's good but I'm still hunting for my HG under the eye concealer. For me the product comes first n raves abt packing later. So it gives a good match n does it work nicely but it isn't comp opaque so some work is still left to do. It. Doesn't crease but touch ups are needed as it does fade. Doesn't make my fine lines prominent but doesn't hide them completely either..its satisfyingly hydrating. Good for traveling n good to keep in a makeup bag for touch ups too..I'd buy it again till I find my HG

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the best concealers I've ever had the privilege of purchasing. First off, the packaging is great- a small tube with a really small tip to get the perfect amount out. You hardly need any at all just for under eyes. I use this also on blemishes but I also have to powder over the top or it will slide off. 001 is a great color for me in the winter (NW10/15) and 002 is great in the summer when I've tanned (NW20, I own both colors). The consistency is thinner and it's on the sheerer side of concealers but it's pretty moisturizing and never dries out under my eyes. Super easy and fast to apply, some days I skip foundation and just use a bit of concealing where I need it. No scent that I can detect. Can't rave about this concealer enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Jels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer! Makes my genetically dark under eye circles practically disappear. Love that it's also hydrating because I'm 26 (almost 27) and looking for anti aging products to start. I also have super oily skin so the hydrating quality helps control the oil production from compensating the lack of water (look this up if you don't understand the science). Most importantly no SPF so I can wear it out at night and not worry about camera flashes causing raccoon eyes. So far so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by echojuliettango

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Beautiful consistancy for a concealer. Great staying power and hides my bags really well. I dab it on with my ring fingers and blend it in with a soft blending brush and it's perfect. A bit pricey but worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by DEWW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in 002 beige cause I really like the matching fooundation. The concealer has a nice consistency but creases like crazy on my eyes and the color is a little brownish (001 was to pale and 003 too dark) for my NC25 skin tone, I like effacernes in 02 better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this concealer for ages and it has been my HG for so long. Well, I took a picture of myself a few weeks ago and noticed that I could still see my dark circles. So I went out and tried some different concealers to try to hide these dark circles..and I am still looking to find one that is hydrating like this one, but covers better and is not cakey and drying by midday. So my point is basically if this had better coverage, my search would definatley be over. I will keep using this unless I stumble across something better.

Update: After trying many different concealers, I have to say that I have gone back to this one. It blends like a dream and does not cake up. I realize just how much i missed this concealer, and all i do is add a little more if I need more coverage. This is the best concealer I have ever tried, and keeps me looking great. I CANNOT deal with cakeyness. This is definately my HG and I have started on a fresh tube of it that I went and bought last week, since I have almost finished with the previous tube (I carry that in my bag to add a little more if I have to during the day which is rare- and it doesn't cake if I do that). <3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by omfgxstephhi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hydrating! I have really dry severe dark circles. This covered them up by like 70% (plus it's not thick at all!) then I top it with some shu uemura concealer which perfects it and highlights it
I highly recommend this for all you out there that have dry undereyes like I do

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by leucadia

I was happy to find a concealer that is not drying, cakey or too light. it has a good consistency, covers my bags and seems to smooth out my wrinkles as well. i have been using bobby brown corrector, which i liked initially, but i like Dior better. Had tried nars stick, but that was too drying and my wrinkles were accentuated. I recommend Dior's concealer. it was worth the money for me.